We would like to inform all the readers about the Abhinandan Scheme. You can get more information on the Abhinandan Scheme 2021 Online Registration. You will know about the Eligibility and the Documents Required for Abhinandan Scheme 2021.
Abhinandan Scheme 2021
Assam government has announced Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy (AELS) scheme to help the permanent natives of the state and it works to provide Rs. 50,000 to students who have availed education loans till 31/03/2019. The education loans of 2019-20 will also be eligible for the subsidy. ASEL 2021 aims to extend relief to the permanent residents of the state of Assam in taking education loans if they have already applied and also if they wish to apply. Abhinandan Scheme 2021 comes as a great step towards the development of children because now the children of the state can work towards achieving their goals by completing higher education. This will solve the financial issues of many children and families in Assam and clear the way towards a better future.
finance.assam.gov.in Abhinandan Scheme 2021
The government of Assam intends to help the students pursue higher education in the state without having to think of finance. Assam governmet will provide a subsidy of Rs. 50,000 on education loans. Students, you can check other details like eligibility criteria, benefits, registration process, and how to avail of the subsidy.
We keep updating our portal time-to-time, so you can bookmark our page and get notified whenever we update the posts. As per the records, 5,547 applicants have received approval from banks in Assam. The Chief Minister of Assam, Sarbananda Sonowal launched the Abhinandan Scheme 2021 at Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra in Guwahati on 26th December 2019.
In the past years, the government of Assam has taken many initiatives for improvement of higher education in the state. Scholarships, distribution of free textbooks, free admission to institutions, etc. are some of these initiatives. Now, the government is set to implement the Abhinandan Scheme Registration Form 2021 in a proper manner. Interested sudents have to create an account and then, the subsidy will be deposited directly into their educational loan account. This scheme comes under the Finance Department of Assam. Read the post below to know more about the Assam Education Loan Subsidy scheme or Abhinandan Scheme.
assam.gov.in Abhinandan Yojana Application Form 2021
|Name of the Scheme||Abhinandan Scheme or Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme|
|State Government||Government of Assam|
|Department||Department of Finance|
|Subsidy Amount||Rs. 50,000|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal|
|Announced by||Himanta Biswa Sharma|
|Target Beneficiaries||Students looking for educational loans|
Eligibility for Abhinandan Scheme 2021
Abhinandan scheme is very beneficial for the students of Assam, but not everyone can apply to avail of the benefits. There are certain prerequisites which the students and their families need to have. We are mentioning the eligibility criteria for Abhinandan Scheme 2021 below. You can read it and know if you are eligible for the subsidy.
- The scheme is only available to the permanent residents of Assam or the students must be studying in Assam or outside. It is mandatory for them to have already applied for educational loan at any commercial or regional rural bank.
- No income criteria is required.
- The students should not be beneficiaries of Bidya Lakshmi Scheme.
- A minimum of Rs. 1 Lakh should be sanctioned to avail the subsidy.
- The bank account which is used should not be a Non Performing Asset under the guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Documents Required for Abhinandan Scheme 2021
Students, after reading the paragraph above, you know the eligibility criteria, so now it’s important to know the documents required. The government, as well as the banks will require certain proofs to make sure that a deserving family/ student is availing the subsidy. Else, anyone will register and avail the benefits. We are mentoning the required documents here and you can check the list and collect the documents.
The applicant must possess copy of pan card, proof of address, and proof of education loan availed.
Documents as Valid Address Proof
- PRC Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Drving License
- Voter ID Card
Documents as Valid Loan Proof
- Loan Sanction Letter
- Loan Account Statement
- Account Passbook (Loan) Page with details of the loan availed
These documents will be available at the bank from where loan was taken.
Benefits of ASEL Abhinandan Scheme 2021
Before applying for any scheme or subsidy, it is important for the applicants to know about the benefits. The Assam Education Loan Subsidy (ASEL) scheme provides many benefits and we are mentioning them below. You can clear your doubts after reading them.
- Only the permanent residents of Assam will get the benefits of this scheme, even if the students are studying outside the state.
- Students will get a benefit of Rs. 50,000.
- Families who are willing to apply for loans ahead are also eligible for the scheme.
- This subsidy scheme encourages students to pursue higher education.
- ASEL scheme helps students to plan the edcation financially and supports their ambitions.
How to Apply for Abhinandan Scheme 2021?
Readers, we are mentioning the steps to apply for the scheme below. Read and follow them carefully while applying for the subsidy.
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme, i.e. assam.gov.in. This will redirect you to the homepage.
- Apply For Abhinandan Scheme Application Form 2021: Click on the ‘Abhinandan’ scheme, the Education Loan Subsidy Scheme.
- Choose Yes or No on the declaration on your computer screen.
- The form will open on your computer screen. Fill in the details carefully.
- Now, you will have to upload certain documents. Upload them properly and submit.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, your registration process will complete.
Links Related to Abhinandan Scheme 2021
FAQs Related to Abhinandan Scheme 2021
The Abhinandan Scheme, as it is commonly known is launched to help students of Assam financially in pursuing higher education in the state.
The permanent residents are eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme. There are other prerequisites also, which are mentioned above. You can read them in the post.
The documents of loan proof can be obtained from the branch of the bank where you applied for loan.
Yes, the applicants can track their status of the application process on the website.