AIBE 16 Result 2022 is available to check on All India Bar Exam. BCI conducts the AIBE (All India Bar Examination) two times in the year. The law graduates are only eligible candidates to apply for AIBE. AIBE is an exam of two-hour time period, which consists of 100 mcqs’ from numerous law subjects. It is compulsory for law students to pass AIBE so that they can practice law in any court of India. Later, the Certificate of Practice (COP) is issued to the AIBE qualified candidate within a short period of time. Also check the AIBE 16 Cut Off 2022.
Navigate To Content
- 1 AIBE 16 Result 2022
- 2 AIBE XVI Cut Off 2022
- 3 AIBE XVI 2022 Result
- 4 Instructions to Download AIBE XVI Result 2022
- 5 AIBE 16 Cut Off 2022
- 6 Important Links
- 7 FAQs For AIBE XVI Result 2022 Cut Off Marks
AIBE 16 Result 2022
Applicants of AIBE, who clear the AIBE XVI Cut Off Marks 2022 become eligible for obtaining Certificate of Practice. Note: AIBE 2022 is certainly not a competitive exam as it only shows the candidate is ready to perform his legal profession. In this way, all the candidates who clear the cut off are consider to have accomplished the All India Bar Examination. Bar Council of India conducts the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) for law students. The one who qualifies the exam is issued the Certificate of Practice (COP).
The precise understanding of the AIBE 2022 exam will definitely help the law students to frame a fine layout for the preparation of exam prerequisites. The AIBE exam pattern will help in framing an outline for the essential for the exam, including the methodology, test span, marking scheme, and other significant aspects of the exam.
|Orgaization||All India Bar Examination|
|Exam Name||AIBE XVI|
|AUBE XVI Cut Off Marks 2022||Available Below|
|AIBE 16 Result Date 2022||TBA|
AIBE XVI 2022 Eligibility criterion
All candidates should know about the eligibility standards set by the directing body, Bar Council of India, prior to applying for AIBE XVI Result 2022. Here’s the Eligibility criterion of AIBE XVI Result 2022, given as follows:
Candidate must be an Indian.
Candidates should either have done 3 years or 5 years LL.B. degree from a BCI Law school.
No minimum percentage is required to apply for AIBE 2022.
Enrollment with State Bar Committee
It is mandatory for the law students to enroll themselves with the respective State Bar Council.
Candidates should have the advocate enrollment card issued by the State Bar Council.
There is no endorsed age limit for composing AIBE 2022 Exam
Number of Attempts
There is no restriction on the number of attempts for AIBE.
AIBE XVI Cut Off 2022
AIBE XVI Cut Off 2022 has been stretched out till September 25, 2021. Candidates have to fill the form via online mode. The process to fill AIBE XVI 2022 online is as per the following:
- Visit the authority site of AIBE and read all directions prior to filling the form.
- Fill the registration form with your own subtleties like Name, DOB, Address, contact, nationality, and so forth
- Select the examination centre, the candidate can pick just one place where he/she wishes to take AIBE 2022.
- Candidates need to upload documents, like: advocate ID card, enrollment certificate, scanned photo and sign, any much more.
- Once the candidate submitted his/her application form, then, at that point, go to your email inbox for registration number and password.
- Login to your AIBE account with your registration number and password
- Payment of application fee can be submitted only by SBI Challan.
- Print Challan for payment. Make the necessary payment and retain candidates’ duplicate copy of the challan with you.
- After confirmation of the payment, upload challan and give details, for example, journal number, branch code and date of challan.
- Get a printout of the form for future references.
AIBE XVI 2022 Result
The candidates are encourage to go through the AIBE XVI Result 2022 cautiously. In the event that they discover any disparity they can raise a challenge/objection to it. Candidates need to email his objection/complaint on specified email-id, within the following 10 working days.
Objections raised after the last date cannot be entertained. The final AIBE 16 Result 2022 has been released after clearing the errors in the recently published AIBE XVI Result 202.
Instructions to Download AIBE XVI Result 2022
- Visit the authorized site of AIBE XVI (16) – allindiabarexamination.com.
- Click on the All India Bar Exam 16 Result 2022 notification
- Select your set code and click on the corresponding AIBE 16th Results 2022 link.
- The AIBE XVI 16 Result 2022 is displayed on the screen.
- Download and match your responses to compute your imprints
AIBE 16 Cut Off 2022
AIBE cut off denotes the minimum marks that a candidate needs to clear the Bar Exam. The All India Bar Exam 16 Cut Off 2022 Expected marks are affected by numerous elements including passing criteria and disparities reported by candidates for AIBE 16th Result 2022 and AIBE XVI Merit List 2022 PDF.
|Category||Minimum qualifying percentage||Qualifying marks (Out of 100)|
|Candidates who are disability||5% less than general category cut off|
|Official Website||Click here|
|AIBE XVI Result 2022||Check here|
|AIBE 16 Cut Off 2022||Check Here|
FAQs For AIBE XVI Result 2022 Cut Off Marks
General category should score at least 40%.
The AIBE XVI result 2022 will be announced soon.
For AIBE preparation, you should peruse reading the books of LLB and allude to the syllabus. You should likewise peruse reading bare acts, legal affairs and current affairs too.