NLUD AILET Syllabus 2021 PDF Download Subject Wise available at nludelhi.ac.in in Hindi and English. candidates those who wants to appear in All India Law Entrance Test 2021 can go below to download and check All India Law Entrance Test Syllabus PDF 2021 in English and Hindi Both. nludelhi.ac.in AILET Exam Pattern 2021 is also available here on this page.
National Law University, Delhi is commonly known as NLUD. The Bar Council of India implemented the five-year law model. Following this, NLU was established in 2008 and offers undergraduate and post-graduate courses. The university is situated in Sector-14, Dwarka. While the CJI can be a visitor to the university, the Chief Justice of the High Court of Delhi can act as a Chancellor.
NLUD offers a five-year B.A., L.L.B. course in the undergraduate program. On the other hand, it offers a one-year L.L.M. in the post-graduate program. In addition to this, it also offers Post-graduate Diploma. For the admissions, the university conducts the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) every year.
Navigate To Content
- 1 AILET Syllabus 2021 PDF Subject Wise
- 1.1 nludelhi.ac.in AILET Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF Hindi & English
- 1.2 NLUD AILET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.3 NLUD All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF Subject Wise
- 1.4 AILET Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.5 Links To Download NLU Delhi AILET Syllabus PDF 2021 & Exam Pattern
- 1.6 FAQs Related to NLUD All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF In Hindi / English
AILET Syllabus 2021 PDF Subject Wise
National Law University, Delhi conducts the AILET once a year to let the interested students take admissions. The exam is scheduled for June 2021 and before that, the students will receive the admit cards and other instructions. Although the university has given a date now, it can get shifted ahead due to late Board examinations this time. The interested candidates do not have to worry about the notifications from the authorities, as we keep updating our portal from time-to-time. We shall update you about the release of admit cards or change of dates for that matter.
nludelhi.ac.in AILET Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF Hindi & English
By All India Law Entrance Test (AILET), students take admissions into B.A. L.L.B., L.L.M. Diploma, and Ph.D. programs in NLUD. The exam are scheduled for 20th June 2021, but it may get rescheduled due to late Board Exams. Now that the students have enough time to prepare, we provide you with relevant information on the examination. In this post, you can read about eligibility criteria, NLUD AILET Exam Pattern 2021, nludelhi.ac.in AILET Syllabus 2021 PDF, etc.
|Name of Examination||All India Law Entrance Test|
|Examination Conducting Authority||National Law University, Delhi|
|Type of Exam||University Level Entrance Test|
|Time Duration of Exam||90 minutes|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Courses Offered||B.A. L.L.B. (5 years), L.L.M. and Ph.D.|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen-paper)|
|Number of Seats||B.A. L.L.B.- 80, L.L.M.- 80, and Ph.D.- 5-10|
|Release of Notification||22nd January 2021|
|Online Registration Process||23rd January 2021|
|Last Date for Registration Process||20th May 2021|
|AILET Admit Card Availability||15 Days Before the Exam|
|AILET Examination||20th June 2021|
|AILET Result Declaration||July 2021|
|AILET Counselling Process||July 2021|
NLUD AILET Eligibility Criteria 2021
NLUD provides a very big opportunity to the students interested in pursuing Law. For this, the students have to fulfill certain requirements of the university. The eligibility criteria set the requirements and filter students before the selection procedure starts. We have mentioned the eligibility criteria. You can read them and check if you are eligible to sit for the examination.
For B.A. L.L.B. (Hons.)
- The candidates have to score at least 55% in the Class 12 exams from a recognized board.
- Also, the students who are still in Class 12 can also apply for the exam. However, the candidates who fail to give proof that they have passed will fail to get admissions.
- It is important for the candidates to have passed L.L.B. or any recognized degree from university.
- The candidates must score a minimum of 55% in the qualifying exam. Reserved Category candidates have to score 50%.
- Candidates who are appearing in the L.L.B. final year exam are also eligible to take this exam.
- Candidates interested in Ph.D. must hold a carry a Master’s Degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- It is important for the candidates to score 55% and the reserved category candidates have to score 50% to clear the exam.
NLUD All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF Subject Wise
Candidates, it is very important to check the NLUD AILET Examination Pattern 2021 and NLU All India Law Entrance TEST Syllabus 2021 PDF before sitting for any examination. It helps one prepare properly and also boosts the management. Once you read these both, it becomes easier for you to analyze which subjects to focus on and which ones you are good at. In order to help you with the NLUD AILET Syllabus 2021 PDF in Hindi & English, we are mentioning the AILET Syllabus 2021 PDF below. You can read it here and check the subjects.
- English: Reading Comprehensions on Law themes, vocabulary, grammar, antonyms, synonyms, idioms and phrases, jumbled up sentences,fill-ups, and choosing the correct words.
- Reasoning: Logical and Analytical skills are checked here. Questions are based on syllogism, identifying patterns, blood relations, illogical arguments rectification, logical links, etc.
- Legal Aptitude: Problems related to law and other problem-solving abilities.
- General Knowledge: Comprises topics from current affairs, economics, civics, geography, general science, and history.
- Elementary Mathematics: Problems till Class 10 Mathematics are there in the question paper. For instance Algebra, Average, Speed, and Distance, Profit and Loss, Venn diagrams, Time and Work, etc.
AILET Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates, to provide you more information on the exam, we have provided the NLU AILET Exam Pattern 2021 for the AILET. Hence, you should be able to prepare a proper time for the subjects and study as per the marks allotted. You can go through the tables below.
|Mode of Examination||Pen and Paper|
|Duration of the Examination||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Total Number of Questions||150|
|Medium of Examination||English|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each correct answer|
-1/4 for each incorrect answer
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Law of Torts||50||50|
|Constitutional Law, Intellectual Property Law, Law of Contracts, Family Law, Criminal Law, Property Law, and International Law||50||50|
Links To Download NLU Delhi AILET Syllabus PDF 2021 & Exam Pattern
FAQs Related to NLUD All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF In Hindi / English
The documents required for the AILET Counseling Process are Class 10 Mark Sheet, Passing Certificates of Class 10 and 12, Class 12 Mark Sheet, Admit Card of AILET 2021, Transfer Certificate, Caste Certificate, Demand Draft, and Passport-sized photographs.
The tentative date for the AILET examination 2021 is 20th June 2021.
Yes, it may get postponed, if there are changes in the schedule of the Board exams.
The Naitional Law University, Delhi conducts the All India Law Entrance Test once a year.