AISSEE Application Form 2021 Sainik School 6th, 9th Class Admission Apply Online Start Date is 20th October 2021 and the Last Date is 19th October 2021. All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2021 Date is 10th January 2021 (Sunday). More details about Sainik School Class VI & IX Admission Form 2021 is available here below on this page. As all of you know that the Registration is now open for Admission of students in Class 6 and Class 9 in the Sainik School.
Check all the details regarding the date of AISSEE Exam 2021, Syllabus for Class 6 & 9, exam schedule here. The applications are being invited for Sainik school class 6 & 9 admission of the students through the All India Sainik School Entrance examination. Official website to fill Sainik School Admission Online Form 2021-22 is www.aissee.nta.nic.in.
Navigate To Content
- 1 AISSEE Application Form 2021-22 @ www.aissee.nta.nic.in Registration
- 2 Sainik School Application Form 2021 Class 6 & 9 Admission Online
- 2.1 NTA AISSEE 2021 Notification (All India Sainik School Entrance Exam) Date Details
- 2.2 Sainik School Admission Form 2021-22 Class 6 & 9 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- 2.3 AISSEE 6th & 9th Class Syllabus 2021 Exam Scheme
- 2.4 AISSEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualificaitons & Age Limit)
- 2.5 Sainik School Class 6 & 9 Online Admission Form 2021 Documents Required
- 2.6 Reservation for AISSEE 2021 Application Form
- 2.7 How to apply for AISSEE 2021 Online Registration Class 6 and 9 Admissions Fees @ www.aissee.nta.nic.in?
- 2.8 FAQ’s about All India Sainik School Admission Form Entrance Exam 2021 Class 6 and 9
- 2.9 aissee.nta.nic.in Application Form 2021 Apply Online Registration Links
AISSEE Application Form 2021-22 @ www.aissee.nta.nic.in Registration
As per the latest circular generated on the official website of AISSEE, the admission application form filling has already started from 20/10/2021. Students can fill the AISSEE 2021-22 application form using the direct link provided below. Also, know about the eligibility criteria and the reservation percentage in the AISS Entrance Exam 2021 from the details given below in the article.
सैनिक स्कूल कक्षा 6 तथा 9 एड्मिशन 2021 ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म 20 अक्तूबर से शुरू हो चुके है| ऑनलाइन फॉर्म की अंतिम तिथि 19 नवम्बर 2020 है तथा इसकी परीक्षा 10 जनवरी 2021 को आयोजित होगी | इस परीक्षा के प्रवेश पत्र आप 23 दिसम्बर 2020 से डाउनलोड कर सकोगे | ओर सभी जानकारी इस पेज पर नीचे दी गयी है | अगर आपको इस आर्टिकल के संबंध में कुछ पूछना है तो कॉमेंट ज़रूर करें |
Sainik School Application Form 2021 Class 6 & 9 Admission Online
National Testing Agency ( NTA) which is an independent authority is responsible for conducting the AISSEE 2021 exam. It also manages the results, preparation of the merit list, and hands over the list to the Sainik School Society. Now, in India, there are 33 Sainik Schools in total. They are responsible for the education and training of the students. After passing from the Sainik School, students can join the National Defence Academy ( NDA), Indian Naval Academy, and some other training academies also.
AISSEE Class 6th & 9th Syllabus 2021 Exam Scheme, Duration, Medium of the exam, list of Sainik Schools and their tentative intake, reservation of seats for reserved categories, exam cities, passing requirements, important dates, etc., relating to the exam is contained in the Information Bulletin available online on www.nta.ac.in, aissee.nta.nic.ac.in Candidates who desire to appear in the Sainik School Class 6 & 9 Admission Exam 2021 may read the detailed Notification for AISSEE 2021 and apply online only at https://aissee.nta.nic.ac.in between 20th October 2021 and 19th November 2021.
NTA AISSEE 2021 Notification (All India Sainik School Entrance Exam) Date Details
|Authority Name||National Testing Agency|
|Category||AISSEE 2021 Application Form|
|Application Start Date||20/10/2021|
|Application End Date||19/11/2021|
|AISSEE 2021 Exam Date & Time||10 January, 2021|
Class 6- 10:00 A.M. -12:30 P.M.
Class 9 -10:00 A.M. -1:00 P.M.
|Fee Submission Last Date||19/11/2021 ( 11:50 P.M.)|
|Correction Window for Application Form||23/11/2021- 29/11/2021|
|Admit Card Download Date||23/12/2021|
|Link to download Admit Card||Available below|
|Duration of AISSEE 2021 Exam||Class 6- 2 hour 30 minutes|
Class 9- 3 hours
Sainik School Admission Form 2021-22 Class 6 & 9 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
The exam for both Class 6 and Class 9 will be conducted in offline mode. Students will be given OMR sheets to mark the correct answers. Along with this, the exam will be Multiple Choice Question-based. AISSEE 2021 exam will be available in English, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Punjabi, Odiya, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Assamese languages. The complete syllabus of Class 6 and Class 9 for the AISSEE 2021 is available on the official website. In order to check the previous year’s question papers, candidates can refer @nta.ac.in website.
AISSEE 6th & 9th Class Syllabus 2021 Exam Scheme
For Class 6
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
For Class 9
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
AISSEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria (Educational Qualificaitons & Age Limit)
For Class 6, a student who is applying must be 10-12 years old on 31/03/2021. All the applicants who are applying for Sainik School Admission 2021, must be born between 1/04/09-31/03/11 for admission in the academic session of 2021-22. All the girl candidates should also follow the same age criteria.
For Class 9 admission, the age of the candidate must be 13-15 years which means he must be born between 1/04/06-31/03/08. The criteria of age for girl students seeking admission through AISSEE 2021 are also the same. Also, The applicants must have passed their Class 8 from school which is recognized.
Sainik School Class 6 & 9 Online Admission Form 2021 Documents Required
- Date of Birth proof
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate indicating the Caste of the applicant
- Defense- category Certificate
- In the case of Ex-servicemen- PPO Certificate
- Thumb Impression Upload
- Signature Upload
- Photograph of the applicant
Reservation for AISSEE 2021 Application Form
For Class 6, 10% of the total seats are reserved for girls. Out of the total seats, 67% are reserved for students belonging to the state in which Sainik School is established. And, 33% is reserved for those who are not in the domicile state.
How to apply for AISSEE 2021 Online Registration Class 6 and 9 Admissions Fees @ www.aissee.nta.nic.in?
- Open the official portal aissee.nta.nic.in for registration.
- Click on the Online Registration tab to fill the application form for AISSEE 2021.
- Candidates will be asked for the Mobile Number and email id.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- In the next step, candidates will be asked to upload the list of documents as mentioned above.
- Click on the Payment of Exam Fee button. Pay Rs. 550 in case you belong to OBC/ NCL and General category and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST
- Click on the Submit button.
After the candidate’s registration is complete, a unique application number and password will be generated for future purposes.
FAQ’s about All India Sainik School Admission Form Entrance Exam 2021 Class 6 and 9
Ans. January 10, 2021
Ans. Multiple Choice Question in offline mode.
Ans. Yes, 10% of the seats are reserved for girl child.