For obtaining the AP EWS certificate 2022 fill the application form here. Click on the link mentioned below in order to Apply Online Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate 2022 for fetching the Income and Assets Economically Weaker Section Certificate. All the residents of Andhra Pradesh who wish to avail the EWS category benefits can apply both Online and Offline using the steps provided by us below. Also, know what is the eligibility criteria, list of the documents required, the application fee for form filling the AP EWS Certificate Application Form 2022 etc.
All the citizens of India, who are also the residents of Andhra Pradesh and whose income is less than the minimum value required to satisfy the regular needs can apply for AP EWS certificate 2022. The link to fill the online application form for the AP Economically Weaker Sections Certificates 2022 is provided below.
Navigate To Content
- 1 AP EWS Certificate 2022: Application Form
- 1.1 AP EWS Certificate 2022 Online Apply: Andhra Pradesh
- 1.2 Documents required for Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate 2022:
- 1.3 Who are eligible for AP Economically Weaker Sections Certificate 2022?
- 1.4 Details Required In the AP EWS Certificate Application Form 2022
- 1.5 How To Check AP EWS certificate Application Status 2022?
- 1.6 How to Apply for AP Economically Weaker Section Certificate?
- 1.7 Offline Process To Apply AP EWS Certificate 2022
- 1.8 Links To Apply For AP EWS Certificate 2022, Status Check, Login, Registration
- 1.9 FAQ’s about AP EWS Certificate Online Application 2022
AP EWS Certificate 2022: Application Form
As we know that EWS falls in the reserved category and there are many benefits that can be availed by the people whose daily wages can earn them hand to mouth. Therefore, it becomes important to know the basic details of how you can apply for EWS Certificate 2022 for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Now, all those citizens of India, those who live in Andhra Pradesh ( residents) can apply for the EWS certificate using both Online and Offline mode. Also, the applicants must make sure that they do not fall under the SC/ST or the OBC category.
AP EWS Certificate 2022 Online Apply: Andhra Pradesh
Mee Seva centers have been formulated by the Government for helping the applicants to obtain the EWS certificates. The EWS certificates are valid for 1 year only. Also, before applying for this category one must make sure that he does not belong to any other reserved category. The source of income of the applicant is scrutinized properly i.e. How much does a person earns from Business, Salary, Farming/ Agriculture. These details of the previous fiscal year are required at the time of application.
Documents required for Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate 2022:
The following documents are required to be uploaded while applying online for Andhra Pradesh EWS certificate 2022.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Income Tax Return/ Salary Slip
- Application Form with a duty Stamp.
- Self Declaration of the assets
- Passport sized Photo
If the applicant is submitting the AP EWS application form offline then all these documents listed above must be attached along with the hard copy of the AP EWS Certificate Application Form.
Who are eligible for AP Economically Weaker Sections Certificate 2022?
The only criteria that marks a person eligible for acquiring the EWS certificate is that he/she should be
- The Citizen of India
- Those who wants to apply must be resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
Now, the Time/ SLA of the EWS certificate processing is 30 days. MRO is the authority that sanctions and approves the certificate. However, in some cases, the applications may get rejected or the MRO seeks clarifications from the side of the applicant. In that case, you will need to visit the MRO office in person. Other than this if your application is approved then the MRO will provide you with the Certificate on the stipulated date and time.
Details Required In the AP EWS Certificate Application Form 2022
The applicants will be asked to fill the following details in the AP EWS Online Application Form 2022.
- Name of the Applicant
- Aadhar Card
- Father’s Name
- Sub- Category
- Address/ Postal Address
- Income details
How To Check AP EWS certificate Application Status 2022?
AP EWS Online applications status 2022 can be checked by the users themselves. Read the following steps in order to validate the status of Andhra Pradesh EWS Certificate Application Status.
- Login into the official portal of Mee Seva.
- Mee Seva AP EWS Certificate Status option must be clicked.
- Enter the Application Number
- Click on Submit button.
- AP EWS Certificate Application Status 2022 will appear.
How to Apply for AP Economically Weaker Section Certificate?
Online Process: To apply for Andhra Pradesh State EWS Certificate.
- Enter the URL of the Mee Seva official website.
- Under the List of Services section choose the Revenue Department services option.
- Now, select the Income Certificate button.
- Enter the details in the AP EWS Application form 2022.
- Complete the payment process by paying Rs. 45/-
- Once you Confirm Payment, submit the andhra pradesh ews application form.
Offline Process To Apply AP EWS Certificate 2022
If the users need to fill the andhra pradesh ews application form offline then they must visit a Mee Seva centre. Then they have to submit the duly filled application form along with the list of documents.Then , you will be asked for the payment of the application fee. Once you get the receipt, the application will be submitted.
Links To Apply For AP EWS Certificate 2022, Status Check, Login, Registration
|AP EWS Certificate Application Form PDF||Download Here|
|Official Website: meeseva.gov.in||Visit Here|
|User Login||Login Here|
|New User Registration||Register Here|
FAQ’s about AP EWS Certificate Online Application 2022
Ans. You can submit the online application at the Mee Seva Centres.
Ans. 45 Rupees is the fee.
Ans. 30 days
Ans. You must visit the Mee Seva center nearest to you immediately.