AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Login, https://www.pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/ Registration Form 2021, AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Application Status 2021, Last Date and Eligibility. pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in Status Check, Check AP Jagananna Thodu Yojana List 2021.
Andhra Pradesh keeps on launching new schemes for the benefit of the people. Similarly, this year, the government has launched the AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021. This is basically to help the street vendors of the state. Therefore, we shall tell you more about it.
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Status 2021
Navigate To Content
- 1 AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Status 2021
- 2 AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Apply Online 2021
- 3 pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in Jagananna Thodu Scheme Application Status 2021
- 4 Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Registration Form
- 5 Links on AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Login
The authorities of Andhra Pradesh have launched the Jagananna Thodu scheme for the benefit of street vendors. There are a lot of benefits that are associated with the AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Status 2021 for the people. Out of those, the basic benefit is that the government will pay Rs. 10,000 to the vendors as working capital loans during the pandemic. During these times, it is the rural people and below the poverty line people who have suffered the most. At these times, a few states are the worst hit, Andhra Pradesh is one of these. Therefore, the government had to come up with a way to help the people who are providing to the others in the state. The basic pay which the government will pay the vendors is a big help to them.
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Apply Online 2021
Talking about the scheme, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh launched the AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme on November 25, 2020. This money is like a loan to the vendors. To help as many people as possible, the government has initiated a fund of Rs. 1,000 crore. Now, this shows that the government intends to help a large number of people. Also, approximately 10 lakh people in the state will be benefited. Furthermore, the people must also know that this amount will be provided to the street vendors in their bank accounts as reimbursements. The people who are willing to get the benefits of this scheme have to follow certain regulations and also fall in the AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme eligibility criteria.
pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in Jagananna Thodu Scheme Application Status 2021
Once the people register themselves, the government provides them with QR-based small ID cards. On the basis of these cards, the street vendors or the eligible AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Beneficiary Status 2021 will be able to get the benefits. Furthermore, we would like to tell you that the vendors had taken loans during the pandemic to provide for their families. However now, because of the severe effects of the pandemic, the government has decided to reimburse the loans. Moreover, the people won’t have to pay any interest on the taken loans now. This has been done following the Street Vendors (Protection of Livelihood and Regulation of Street Vending) Act of 2014.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Registration Form
|Scheme||Jagananna Thodu Scheme|
|Benefit||Rs. 10,000 as loan|
|Major Profit to||Street Vendors of the State|
|Objective||To help Local Traders|
|Article||AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021|
Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Application Process
Now that you have read the basics of the Jagananna Thodu Scheme, it is important for you to understand the application process as well. Since its launch, the state government has helped many people. But, the population is large and so is the number of AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Beneficiary Status 2021 in times like this. Therefore, the ones who are yet to avail themselves of the benefits have to apply online on the portal.
- Visit the Jagananna Thodu Scheme website at pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in.
- You have to click on the Apply for Loan link there.
- After this, a pdf with all instructions will be available.
- Read them and then hit the apply link.
- Now, a form to apply for the loan will be visible.
- After filling in the form, you have to provide a working mobile number.
- On this, you will receive an OTP that you have to enter back.
- Next, verify the mobile number.
- Now, you will see the option ‘Vendor Categories’.
- Here, fill in the form and provide documents.
- Finally, submit the form and proceed.
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Eligibility
Now, we shall bring to you the requirements that the government has laid down for the vendors and other AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Beneficiary Status 2021.
- The vendor has to belong to Andhra Pradesh.
- He should be above 18 years.
- His family income has to below Rs. 10,000 in rural areas and Rs. 12,000 in urban areas.
- Also, vendors of vegetables, fruits, fast food, street food, tea, bread, pakodas, garments, books, artifacts, etc. are eligible to apply.
- The applicant has to have ID proof- Aadhaar card/ PAN card/ Ration card, etc.
- People owning temporary or permanent shops with 5*5 specifications are also eligible.
- Lastly, traders of bicycles, scooters, motorcycles, autos, etc. are also eligible.
Jagananna Scheme Beneficiary Status 2021
- ysrcpjobmela.com Job Mela Apply Online
- ncs.gov.in National Career Service
- AP Model School Admission
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
- AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
- Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021
- AP Income Certificate 2021
- Andhra Pradesh Sand Booking 2021
Now, the next step is to check the status of your application. This is important for the applicants so that they keep track of the application and updates from the government. The government notifies the status in the application form once it takes any action. However, you can check the status following the steps.
- Visit SVANishi scheme site, pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in.
- There, you will see the View More option on the main page.
- Now, there you will find the Vendor Survey List.
- A form appears on the screen. You have to provide the information there like address, state, ULB, family details, etc.
- Then, submit the form and you will be able to check the status of your application.
Links on AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 Login
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Login Status Check 2021 FAQs
You will require IDs as proofs like Aadhaar Card, mobile number, other documents, bank account, voter ID or ration card, etc.
The rural vendors have to have a salary of Rs. 10,000 to be able to avail the benefits of the scheme.
After the applications, the government and the concerned authorities check them and prepare merit lists.
Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Thodu Scheme Status 2021 is displayed here.
visit official website at https://www.pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in/ and fill up the complete procedure displayed on this website.