Candidates can check Assam APSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021 and APSC List of Selected Candidates for next phase. You can also check APSC EI Cut Off 2021 along with its Question Paper and Solutions. Moreover Assam Public Service Commission APSC Enforcement Officer Cut Off 2021 is expected to be announced soon on apsc.nic.in. Candidates can Download APSC Answer Key 2021 for EI Post soon and then use it to check their responses. It is very important for you to calculate your marks in exams. Candidates must check the apsc.nic.in EI cut off 2021 below.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Assam APSC Enforcement Inspector Cut Off 2021
- 2 APSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021
- 3 APSC.NIC.IN Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021
- 4 How to Download Assam PSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021?
- 5 Marks Calculation Process- APSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021
- 6 APSC Enforcement Inspector Expected Cut Off Marks 2021
- 7 Important Links To apsc.nic.in EI Answer Key 2021
- 8 FAQs on Assam PSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021
Assam APSC Enforcement Inspector Cut Off 2021
As we all know Assam PSC Enforcement Exam is complete and now students wish to Check APSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021. So we have complete information here on this so that you can get correct answers and verify your responses. This is very helpful in evaluation of Marks and is considered as the basic set for correct answers. Moreover, Assam Public Service Commission Official Website apsc.nic.in is responsible to release answer keys on online portals. Candidates can expect Official Answer key soon on their online portal and then they can evaluate their marks to see whether they cross cut off or not. Finally, you can check Steps to download Assam PSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021 and Important links to help you further.
APSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021
In order to check APSC EI Question Paper analysis then you can check it out below. Moreover, we have listed points below for your better information on APSC Enforcement Officer Exam Analysis 2021 and the type of question which were there in Exam.
- As per students who appeared in the exam, the Recruitment paper of APSC Inspector can be said to be easy to moderate.
- Questions from general knowledge and history were there in the question Paper.
- Compared to the previous year exam, this year it was more difficult than its earlier editions.
- Some questions from Mathematics and General Science were also present on the Question paper.
- Reasoning and Ability as present in syllabus of exam is also seen in Question paper of Enforcement Inspector Recruitment 2021.
APSC.NIC.IN Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021
|Name of Body||APSC (Assam Public Service Commission)|
|Exam Name||Assam Enforcement Inspector Recruitment Exam 2021|
|Number of Posts||Multiple|
|Name of Post||Enforcement Inspector|
|Exam Date||24th October 2021|
|Number of Applicants||1 Lakh +|
|Mode of Exam||MCQs Based (Online)|
|Answer Key Release Date||3rd week of November 2021|
|Cut Off List Release Date||November 2021|
In the given table above you can check, APSC.NIC.IN Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021 and other important details. Moreover, you can see details like Number of vacancies, Date of exam and Answer Key Release Date by APSC. Aspirants can refer to the table for easy and to the point information.
How to Download Assam PSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021?
Candidates can follow the step by step guide below to download Assam PSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021. We have listed an easy guide in the points below so that you can download the correct answer key and then further use it to evaluate your marks in the exam.
- Very first step towards this is Visit APSC Online @ apsc.nic.in.
- Next you have to click on the apsc.nic.in EI Answer Key 2021 button on the left side menu of Homepage.
- After that you have to find Enforcement Inspector 2021.
- Click on it and wait for the next page to load.
- Select your Question paper set and proceed further.
- On the next page you can see APSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021.
- So in this way you can download Answer Key for further evaluation of Marks in the Enforcement Inspector Exam by APSC.
Marks Calculation Process- APSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021
Candidates can evaluate their marks after downloading APSC Inspector Answer Key 2021 using the steps given below. Moreover, you must ensure that you follow this process carefully as the correct total can give a better idea of your ranking in the Merit List.
- First of all you have to collect your answer sheet and evaluate it with the official Assam PSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021.
- Now secondly, aspirants have to give complete marks for every correct answer after matching it with the Official apsc.nic.in EI Answer Key 2021.
- Thirdly, candidates are required to deduct the negative marks (1/3rd) for every wrong answer in your sheet.
- Fourthly, you must ensure that no marks are given for blank answers in your sheet.
- Finally, sum up your marks for correct answers and Deduct the negative marks from it.
- Total you get in the end are your marks in APSC Inspector Recruitment Exam 2021.
- So in this way, you can evaluate your performance and check your rank in the Merit List.
APSC Enforcement Inspector Expected Cut Off Marks 2021
|Name of Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||65-70|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||45-50|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||45-50|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||65-70|
In order to check, APSC Enforcement Inspector Expected Cut Off Marks 2021 and other related information about it. Moreover, you can refer to these cut off marks for checking your rank in the merit list. It will also help you in checking whether you are eligible for the next stage of recruitment or not.
Important Links To apsc.nic.in EI Answer Key 2021
|Post Category||Assam PSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|APSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021||Click Here|
FAQs on Assam PSC Enforcement Inspector Answer Key 2021
You can expect the answer key to be out on the official website @apsc.nic.in within the coming few days. Moreover, you can check this page for all the future updates regarding provisional and final answer keys by APSC.
You can raise an objection in the answer key within stipulated time on the Official Website. Candidates are required to submit proofs of correctness to get their objection approved. Moreover, there are nominal fees which are refundable if your objection is found correct.
Expected Cut Off marks for General category in this year APSC Recruitment is 70-75 Marks. Candidates scoring above these marks are eligible for the next phase of recruitment.