The Andhra Pradesh board released the results of Class 10 in August 2022. Before releasing the result, the Board had to cancel the Board exams. With the release of results in the first week of August 2022, the students were ready for admissions. Now, two days before, the Board released the notification for the admission process. Thus, the board has started the process on August 2022. So, we have talked about the bie.ap.gov.in Intermediate Online Admission 2022-23. AP inter Registration Form 2022 is now available to fill it bie.ap.gov.in.
Today is the last date to fill AP Inter Admission Form 2022, scroll down to fill before the time line ends.
Navigate To Content
- 1 bie.ap.gov.in Intermediate Online Admission 2022-23
- 2 AP Intermediate Application Form 2022-23
- 3 AP inter Registration Form 2022-23
- 4 Links For bie.ap.gov.in Intermediate Online Admission 2022-23
bie.ap.gov.in Intermediate Online Admission 2022-23
The Secretary of Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh announced on Tuesday that the much-awaited Admission Process is to begin on Friday. The Board has released the notification that the admission will take place online and for two-year intermediate courses. These intermediate courses are General and Vocational Streams for 2022-23. He also mentioned that the first admission phase will end on August 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
After that, the Board will begin with the second phase of the Intermediate Admission process. Talking about the 2022-23 admission process, the Board has mentioned all the relevant details on the BIE website. In addition to this, the authorities have mentioned that the process will be completely online and no physical forms (pen and paper) are required.
AP Intermediate Application Form 2022-23
Senior Indian Revenue Service Officer, Mr. Ramakrishna also mentioned that the admission process for all categories and quotas will be completely online. In addition to this, the Board has mentioned that from this session onwards, it will provide reservations to students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. Other than this, the Board will fill up seats based on the reservation rules for girls as well. Furthermore, this time, the students have the option of changing their intermediate group using a sliding facility. To make the students use this facility, the board has provided help centers at the district and college levels. Also, parents and students can clarify their doubts by contacting the authorities on 1800 274 9868.
AP inter Registration Form 2022-23
The Board decided to use a completely online process this time because there had been cases of illegal fee collection earlier. Also, Mr. Ramakrishna has announced that if parents have paid fees to any such colleges or institutes, they have to return the fees.
How To Fill BIE AP Intermediate Admission Form 2022 @ bie.ap.gov.in
Students, now that the first phase of admission is currently ongoing, we would like to tell you that the provisional admissions will be confirmed only after the students receive their Transfer certificates. In addition to this, the students have to have their SSC certificates. Furthermore, for the admission process, a General student pays Rs. 200, and SC or ST or PH student pays Rs. 100. Those who have paid the fee don’t have to pay it again. Now, we shall tell you about the online admission process.
- The first stage of the admission process is Registration.
- For the registration, one has to go to the website and download the form from the advertisement.
- Take a copy of the form and fill it up, pay the application fee and submit the form. Then, you receieve a payment receipt that shows successful completion of the form.
- After that, the candidate receives an ID and password to continue.
- Now comes up the second stage that is the login process.
- After using the login credentials, a candidate gets access to fill up additional details and submit these details on the website as well.
- Then, the candidate gets web options. Here, one has to select course/ college and enter the required details.
- Once you see the complete list, you choose the colleges as per the priority you want admission into them.
- After finalising the options, you save the web options and print this application.
- The next satge is the seat allotment process. Here, the candidate has to pay fee (challan/ online/ offline) and then he gets a college.
- For the allotment, one receives an allotment letter from the college and if they don’t receive the first phase allotment letter, they receive it for the second phase.
Links For bie.ap.gov.in Intermediate Online Admission 2022-23
bie.ap.gov.in Intermediate Online Admission 2022-23 FAQs
The last date for the First Phase BIE AP Admission Registration 2022-23 is August 2022.
The college fee for the first year Intermediate course is Rs. 3119 and for the second year, Intermediate Course is Rs. 3482.
Yes, BIE Andhra Pradesh has help desks at colleges and at the district level to help candidates with admissions 2022-23.