BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021 has officially announced 25 June 2021 officially on bseodisha.ac.in around 4:00 PM. to check Odisha Class 10th Result 2021 Name Wise aspirants should scroll down below and note the complete process. Well, candidates require their roll number, registration number and date of birth to check their respective Odisha BSE Result 2021. To Check Bseodisha.ac.in 10th Result 2021 School Wise, the unique school code is required.
the Board of Secondary Education has declared class 10th examination results 2021. The Board was to conduct the Class 10 exams from 3rd May 2021 onward. However, due to the situation, the exams were canceled and now the bseodisha.ac.in 10th Results 2021 is released. Thus, we shall talk about the BSE Odisha Result 2021.
Navigate To Content
BSE Odisha Result 2021
Earlier this year, when things were running normally, all state boards and even the central board had released the schedules for offline exams. In fact, the authorities had started preparing for the same. Schools started taking classes and conducted practice practical sessions. Then, towards the end of March, delta variant cases started rising in India, that too rapidly. This lead to a sudden upsurge in the virus spread. Due to this, the students were notified that Class 10 will not take place. Almost all the boards followed this decision. However, boards like Kerala Board decided to conduct both the Board exams at the scheduled times. In Kerala, the students of Class 10 and 12 appeared for board exams from April till May 2021. Now, the students are awaiting the BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021. For the other boards that canceled Class 10 exams, the authorities had to prepare to promote bseodisha.ac.in 10th Results 2021.
Odisha Class 10th Result 2021
|Name of the Examination Authority||Council of Higher & Secondary Education Odisha|
|Official Website||bseodisha.ac.in | orissaresults.nic.in|
|Exam name||10th Results 2021|
|Date of Exam||March to April 2021|
|BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021 Date||25 June 2021|
|Link to check orissaresults.nic.in BSE Result||www.orissaresults.nic.in|
|Mode of bseodisha.ac.in 10th Results 2021||Online|
bseodisha.ac.in Class 10 Result 2021 Name Wise
Earlier this day, the Board notified that the 10th Results 2021 will be declared today. The Board also notified that the result for Madhyama Examination will be out around 4:00 p.m. To prepare these BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021 for the students, teachers had to assimilate the marks of students based on their internal performances. In the criteria that the Board has followed, marks of Class 9 and of Class 10 so far are counted. Thus, the students will be marked by the overall performance they have had in the past two years. Even though the exams were scheduled from 3rd May 2021 to 15th May 2021, they were canceled. Considering that the board has released the marks and the bseodisha.ac.in 10th Results 2021 at the desired time. Thus, the wait of students is finally over and they must be having ambiguous feelings related to the results today.
BSE Odisha Class 10 Result Online 2021 School Wise
Students, you know that the Board has prepared the bseodisha.ac.in 10th Results 2021 based on the performance of students in the past two years. Here we shall tell you the process to check it online. Also, once the BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021 is updated on the website, you will able to access it after some time. To know the processes, give a read to the next paragraph. Talking about the weightage of the marks, the Class 9 marks have 40% weightage. On the other hand, the Class 10 internal marks have 60% weightage. So, students can hope that they will be able to qualify for the next class easily.
In the first method, you need a mobile phone. Type OR01 <Roll No.> in the messages and send this text to 5676750. In some time, you will receive the bseodisha.ac.in 10th Results 2021 text from the board.
In the other method, you have to go to the website of the Odisha Board. On the page, you will find a login link. On visiting and entering your credentials there, you will be able to check your detailed BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021, unlike the SMS method.
Links For BSE Odisha Result 2021 At bseodisha.ac.in
Odisha BSE Class 10 Result 2021 FAQs
25 June 2021, Around 6 PM.
So far, it is expected that the BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021 will be announced around 4:00 p.m., but it will be clear only after the release now.
40% marks of students from Class 9 will be counted for the BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021 preparation.
In that case, the Board will check the marks of Class 9 and use them as a basis to provide practical marks.