CBSE recently announced the cancellation of Class 10th exams and the postponement of Class 12 exams. Now that Class 10th exams are canceled, the authorities will think of ways to prepare the result. Thus, read about CBSE 10th Promoted Certificate Result 2021 at cbseresults.nic.in here.
Navigate To Content
- 1 CBSE 10th Promoted Certificate Result 2021
- 1.1 Class X Promoted Mark Sheet 2021 @ cbseresults.nic.in
- 1.2 CBSE Class 10th Promoted Certificate Result 2021- cbseresults.nic.in
- 1.3 CBSE Class 10th Result 2021 through Google
- 1.4 Class 10 Result 2021 by Digi Locker
- 1.5 CBSE Promoted Candidate Class X Result 2021 By Name / Roll No
- 1.6 CBSE Class X Promoted Certificate Result 2021 through SMS
- 1.7 UMANG App for CBSE Class 10 Promoted Certificate Result 2021
- 2 Links related to cbseresults.nic.in Class 10th Result 2021
CBSE 10th Promoted Certificate Result 2021
Last year, students of Class 10 faced difficulties, as the Class 10 board exams, after getting postponed were canceled because of the situation. Since then, schools started online classes and also conducted examinations online. However, towards the end of last year, there was a downfall in the number of cases. Due to this, the Board and school authorities decided to reopen schools. Thus, the students from Class 9 to Class 12 started going to schools. The Board, therefore, decided to conduct the final examinations offline for the senior classes. But, recently, the nation saw an increase in the number of cases. Because of this, the government decided to cancel the CBSE Class 10 examinations and postpone the Class 12 examinations. This means that like last year, students of Class 10 will be promoted directly based on the records.
Class X Promoted Mark Sheet 2021 @ cbseresults.nic.in
Students, now that the examination has been canceled, the Board will decide a way to promote you directly to the next class. This method can depend on a lot of factors and there will be updates regarding when the Board decides to declare the result. Major areas of the country are under lockdown these days and as soon as the situation gets better, the Board will notify you of the result declaration. Now, talking about the result declaration, there are many ways that you can follow. In this post, we have mentioned the different ways by which you can get your CBSE Class 10th Promoted Certificate Result 2021. You can follow any of these at your convenience and check your result, whenever it is declared. Also, we can notify you of the result declaration date.
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Category||CBSE Class 10th Result Declaration 2021|
|CBSE Class 10th Exam Date||5th February 2021 to 18th March 2021|
|Result Declaration Class 10th||Will be Updated|
Students, there are six ways in which you can check the CBSE Class 10 Promoted Certificate Result 2021. We shall explain the ways of approaching these ways below. These ways are the CBSE website, Digi Locker, Google SERP, Microsoft Search Engine, Umang App, and SMS.
CBSE Class 10th Promoted Certificate Result 2021- cbseresults.nic.in
- Visit the CBSE website, i.e. cbseresults.nic.in.
- Go to the Secondary School Examination 2021 option.
- Now, you have to provide the roll number/ registration number, date of birth, admit card number, school name, etc.
- Then, click on the submit button to obtain the result.
- Now, you can check the CBSE Class 10 Promoted Certificate Result 2021.
- Finally, you can download the files for further use.
CBSE Class 10th Result 2021 through Google
- Log on to Google and search for CBSE Class 10th Promoted Certificate Result 2021.
- You will see a new form.
- On it, you will have to enter your roll number and the date of birth.
- Then, click on the submit button and you will get the result on the screen.
Class 10 Result 2021 by Digi Locker
Students, now you must know the importance of Digi Locker. It is an initiative of the Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY). The program under which it runs is the Digital India Corporation. Here, the citizens get access to their authentic documents digitally that are on the digital document wallet. Here, we’ll tell you the ways to get the result via Digi Locker.
- Go to the CBSE website and then, move to the Digi Locker option.
- You have to log in on the page and enter your details.
- If you are not registered on the website, you have to register yourself.
- If you are already registered, you have to log in directly with the help of an ID and password.
- Now, you have to upload the important documents and keep track of the mark sheets and the documents that you upload there.
CBSE Promoted Candidate Class X Result 2021 By Name / Roll No
- Go to Google Play Store on your phone.
- There, you have to search for SMS Organizer and download it.
- Once you download it, you have to register yourself by providing information like the roll number, name, date of birth, and school code.
- Now, after the completion of your registration process, whenever the result is released, you will get notifications on the phone.
CBSE Class X Promoted Certificate Result 2021 through SMS
If in case, you wish to get the result via SMS on your phone, you can send an SMS to the authorities. The text to send is CBSE 10TH on the registered number.
UMANG App for CBSE Class 10 Promoted Certificate Result 2021
Students, the final way for you to get the Class X Result 2021 is to use the UMANG App. Go through the steps here and you will know what to do.
- Go to Google Play Store on your phone.
- Now, you have to look for the UMANG App there.
- Once downloaded, you have to register yourself on the app.
- You will have to provide your roll number on it so that you can get the result on the app.
- Once the result is out, you will get the notification on the CBSE Class 10th Promoted Certificate Result 2021.
CBSE Class X Promoted Result 2021 cbseresults.nic.in FAQs
For this year, the Board will prepare the Promoted results can release the result in June or July 2021 (tentatively).
The scheduled dates for the Class X exams 2021 were from Feb 15 to March 18, 2021.
Yes, the ways have been mentioned in the above post.