CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme 2021 Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria, CBSE SGC Scholarship Apply Online Link, CBSE Girl Child Scholarship Application Form Available here.
The Central Board of School education (CBSE) in its motive to spread the importance of Girl education. Thus started way back its “CBSE Single Girl Scholarship Form”. This was mainly done to give credits to the meritorious single girl child of a parent. Thus, all the girls as falling under this scheme will get the benefit of scholarship, so that they can study further. Moreover after getting the scholarship, they must then have to continue their education that is Class 11th and 12th afterwards.
So, today in this article we will now cover important points regarding the CBSE scholarship form. Its eligibility and how to fill the same afterwards. Therefore, you must fill the same to get the scholarship if you are meeting the certain requirements as shown here.
CBSE Single Girl Scholarship 2021:
Now, as the results of both 10tha nd 12th class is finally out. Hence, students get certain scholarship which is thus based on their marks or while taking admission in colleges. So, now we are talking about those parents who have single girl child. Thus, a good news for them, as CBSE has announced its scheme, under which the brilliant single girl child is being rewarded the scholarship. Provided that she meets certain eligibility criterion as given later in this artcile.
Thus the main aim of the CBSE, is to recognize the efforts of the parents for ensuring the education of their single girl child. Thus all the meritorious girl childs, scoring above 60% under this scheme will get the scholarship.
cbse.nic.in Girl Child Scholarship Registration Form 2021
|Authority Name||CBSE (Central Board of School Education)|
|Name of the Scheme||Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme (SGS)|
|Beneficiaries||Single girl child student of 10th pass outs.|
|Scholarship Reward||Rs.500/-pm |
Rs. 6000 annually.
|Date of start of Scholarship Form Filling||TBA|
|Scholarship form filling date ends on||TBA|
CBSE Scholarship Form Eligibility:
- The scholarship to single girl child is awarded on the basis of their merit in Class 10th. That is they must have achieved a minimum of 60% marks or above in their High school. Then only they can fill the form.
- The girl child must have to be the single child of their parents, then only they can apply under this scheme.
- Moreover, the girl child has to continue her higher studies that is Class 11th and 12th in order to continue the scholarship tenure. Failing to which her scholarship form will be dropped and she will not get the amount.
- Please make sure that the tution fees for any CBSE affiliated school you are in, must then be under Rs. 1500/- pm. Moreover, the increment in the following year for the tution fees must not be more than 10% of what it is now.
NOTE: The CBSE Single Girl Scholarship’s duration is for 1 year and that too, if she completes the class successfully. Moreover, the scholarship will get extended/ renewed if the girl child has secured 50%or more in her 11th Class.
SGS Scholarship Selection Process 2021:
The following points are thus the selection process for providing the scholarship to the eligible students. Check now:
- Firstly, this scheme is solely for the SINGLE GIRL CHILD. Hence, no other student can avail this scholarship, even if he/ she scores 100%.
- The applicant must have passed the 10th Class with a min. of 60% marks.
- Moreover, the girl child has to pursue her Class 11th and 12th from the CBSE affiliated govt./ private schools only.
- You thus have to fill and submit the Original Affidavit, which is thus signed/ attested by your state’s SDM/ Judicial Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate in the format as given, at the CBSE site.
- The Undertaking form must be thus signed by the Principal of the respective schools. This, must be of the school, from where you are taking your 11th and 12th class.
- Moreover, the required tuition fee for upcoming classes should be thus < Rs. 1500/- pm.
Documents Required For CBSE SGC Apply Online 2021
- You need to present the Class Xth marksheet duly attested by the school principal.
- Moreover, a copy of Aadhar will work in case the student have it. Also, the details of the bank account no. must be present, so that the funds can be transferred there.
- A 50rs. stamp paper affidavit, thus duly signed by the Magistrate/ SDM and officer not below than this rank. This is done for confirming the single girl child of the parent.
- In case of renewal of your previous scholarship form, then you have to attach the Class 11th Marksheet there.
- Proof of the admission in 11th class, thereby the fees slip should be attached there.
- Finally the scanned image of the girlchild along with her signature should be attached in the form.
CBSE SGC Scholarship Form 2021-Apply Now:
- Firstly you need to visit the CBSE scholarship site at https://cbseit.in/cbse/2020/sgcx/sgcxUpload2.aspx.
- Secondly, you are now required to move ahead with the “SGC-X” for filling the Fresh application. Else you can continue with the Renewing of the Scholarship form using SGC-Renewal.
- Thereafter, you now have to upload all the documents as I have already mentioned in the above article. Kindly re check from there.
- Finally submit the Single Girl Child (SGC) Application form 2021 there.
SGC Application form 2021 links:
|CBSE SGC Application Form 2021||Click Here To Apply|
CBSE Class Xth Single Girl Scholarship Form 2021 FAQ’s:
You will get the monthly amount of Rs. 500/- or Rs. 6000/- as the yearly amount.
No. The criterion is that, you must be single girl child of the parent. This also means that you should not be having any siblings.
As you are providing your active bank account no. Thus through NEFT/ RTGS or Internet banking the SGC Scholarship money will thus be credited in your account.
Sorry but you cannot round off your marks to make it 60. Therefore, you are not eligible here.