Cowin Covid 2nd Dose Vaccination Registration Online, Covaxin 2nd Dose Registration Online at cowin.gov.in, Covishield Second Dose Registration. Since the vaccination process began in January 2021, lakhs of people have been vaccinated. Some people have also received the second dose of vaccine. In the third phase of the vaccination program, the government also o started vaccinating the people of the age group 18-44 years. Now, the government has introduced updates on cowin.gov.in Vaccine 2nd Dose Registration 2021.
Covid – 19 Vaccine Second Dose Registration has been started at cowin.gov.in, those who have got their 1st dose successfully, can now go below to register themselves for Second Dose of Vaccination.
cowin.gov.in Vaccine 2nd Dose Registration 2021
Talking about the first phase of the Covid-19 vaccination program, the government started it for frontline workers on 16th January 2021. Then, only Police department people, doctors, nurses, hygiene workers, etc, were considered for the vaccine. Then, from 1st March 2021 onwards, the government began the vaccination program for people above 60 years. In fact, people above 45 years with comorbidities or health conditions were also given vaccinations.
However, then, the vaccination centers also allowed on-the-spot registrations for vaccination. Furthermore, people had to register on the Cowin website or app to get vaccinated. In May, the authorities started the vaccination program for people between the age group 18 to 44 years. For this age group, government made it mandatory to register for the slots beforehand. No one was allowed to take the vaccine without prior registration.
Covaxin 2nd Dose Registration Online @ cowin.gov.in
You are aware that a part of the population of India has received the first dose of vaccination. Now, to get the second dose of vaccination, the public has to carry the first dose vaccination certificate with themselves. At that time, registrations for the second dose of vaccination weren’t as much necessary.
Right now, the vaccines available in India are Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin and Oxford-AstraZeneca’s Covishield. However, Russia’s Sputnik is kept for emergency situations. The government provided ways to register for vaccination programs. One could register using any of the three ways, Aarogya Setu App, Cowin registration, and Umang App. Also, one can collect the vaccination certificates from these platforms only. In this post, we shall provide information on the registration for 2nd dose and also on downloading the vaccination certificate.
Covishield Vaccine Second Dose Gap Registration 2021
In previous studies it was found that, Covishield 2nd Dose Gap should be between 8 to 12 weeks but as now experts are suggesting to reduce the gap to 4 to 8 weeks because people get exposed to virus after 1st dose and has less efficacy. Once they get Covishield 2nd Dose, it protect more from the virus.
Many of you must have received the first dose of any of the vaccines available, Covishield or Covaxin. Many of you may also have paid money for the vaccines at private centers. While the others wouldn’t have paid at the government centers. Nowadays, after the start of the third phase of vaccination, there has been immense pressure on the government. Because of this, there is a shortage of vaccines in almost all cities of India.
Unlike earlier, now, the vaccine slots are not frequently available to the public. In such a scenario, it is very important for the authorities to make sure that the people are getting vaccinated properly. Therefore, to help you with certain things, we have mentioned the points below.
- You have to make sure that you are applying to get the same vaccine that you got previously.
- In order to make sure that the vaccine is effective, you have to take a gap of a minimum of 28 to 42 days. However, now the government has said that the vaccine is more effective if taken in a gap of 3-4 months.
- Now, there are different time slots for all three vaccines too. Covishield requires 84 to 112 days in between. Covaxin requires 28 days to 42 days. While Sputnik V needs 21 to 90 days.
cowin Vaccine 2nd Dose Registration 2021
We told you previously that there are many ways of registering on the websites/ apps to get the vaccination registration done. Here, we shall tell you the process to get your vaccination registration on the cowin.gov.in website.
- On the Cowin website, a person can easily register vaccine slots for four people at once. This becomes helpful for people unable to use mobile phones or without internet access. Now, to check the vaccination status, one can use the Aarogya Setu app using the registered number.
- You have to enter the phone number on the website and receive the OTP. On entering this OTP, you will be able to access the registration platform.
- You also have to add your Aadhaar card details to get the registration done.
- Now, choose the PIN or District option and provide the names of people you want to register for.
- Then, every time you open the website, the registered names will be available on the website.
- You can then select the slot based on the availability of vaccines in your city.
Covaxin/ Covishield Updating Vaccination Status
Once a person has received his first dose of vaccination, he can update his vaccination status. This can be done using the Aarogya Setu app or the Cowin website. We shall provide you with both the ways to do so.
Aarogya Setu Vaccine 2nd Dose Registration Online 2021:
- If the users haven’t taken Self Assessment, they have to visit the Update the Vaccination Status option on the app.
- If the users are vaccinated and have completed the self-assessment, the app shows the’ partially vaccinated’ option to them.
- Now, this is only possible if the person has provided proper information while taking the Self Assessment after vaccination.
- However, those who have received both doses see a Blue Shield on the app homepage. Also, the app shows double blue ticks after one has received the second dose, after a period of 14 days.
- The portal verifies this step from the Vaccination status updated on the Cowin website.
- Those who have so far received the first dose see a single blue tick on the app.
- However, after 14 days of receiving the second dose, the app notifies you that you are vaccinated properly.
Cowin.gov.in Vaccine 2nd Dose Registration Online 2021
In order to get the vaccination status on the cowin.gov.in portal, one has to enter the mobile number, receive an OTP, and type it on the empty space. As soon as you do so, your profile opens with the names of all the people you completed the registration of. Now, when you select the profile, his Vaccination status is updated and confirmed on the website. This vaccination status is available on the Aarogya Setu app and on the Umang app. Now, in order to go for the second dose of the vaccination, one has to carry a Vaccination certificate of the previous dose.
cowin.gov.in 2nd Dose Registration 2021
As we have informed you about the processes related to the 2nd dose of vaccination and vaccination status. Now, we shall tell you the process by which you can register to get your second dose of vaccination, whenever available in your cities. For that, you can collect the Vaccination certificate from the official portals. For this, use the registration ID that you received previously. Now, after entering the registered phone number, your vaccination certificate is available to you.
- Start by logging on to the Cowin website. You can also use the Cowin app.
- Now, register using the mobile number and Aadhaar number.
- After this, various vaccination centers will be available based on the availability and your search methods.
- Now, on the profile, you will see the second dose icon. You have to visit it to schedule your appointment for the second dose.
- Out of the available options, choose any of the centers and visit the center on time.
Links For Vaccine 2nd Dose Registration @ cowin.gov.in
cowin.gov.in Vaccine 2nd Dose Registration Covishield/ Covaxin FAQs
Yes, one can register successfully using the Aarogya Setu App for the second dose.
Yes, the people who have received the first dose of vaccination can download the Vaccination Certificate from the websites or Apps.
No, the vaccination process for people 18 years of age has not yet started in India.
once you have successfully completed 3 months of time, you for your 1st dose, you can go ahead with Covishield 2nd Dose.
3 Months, according to latest circular by government.
registration process is same, first of all do Cowin Self Registration then proceed further.