CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Online Form 2022 is out now and aspirants can fill CTET 2022 application form using official website ctet.nic.in. Secondly, CTET registration 2022 Last Date and time, CTET 2022 Application Process, Steps to Register for CTET 2022 are appended below. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Notification pdf in Hindi can be download Online using ctet.nic.in and students can apply for CTET Last Date till 19th October 2022. CBSE CTET Exam Eligibility is also briefed below because it is very important.
Navigate To Content
- 1 CTET Online Form 2022
- 1.1 CTET Notification PDF 2022 Last Date
- 1.2 ctet.nic.in CTET Application Form 2022
- 1.3 CBSE CTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Register Online for CTET 2022 Application Form ?
- 1.5 CBSE Central TET 2022 Documents Required
- 1.6 ctet.nic.in CTET 2022 Application Fees
- 1.7 CTET Application Form 2022- Correction
- 1.8 Links To Apply For CTET Application Form 2022
- 1.9 FAQs on CTET Online Form 2022
CTET Online Form 2022
In this post complete information on CTET Online form 2022 is available. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2022 is out now on Official Website @ctet.nic.in, you can check all the important details available on Official notification in this article. CTET Online Registration of Starts from 20th September and interested candidates can visit the website mentioned before to register. Below you can check complete details on CTET Notification 2022, Official Website to Register for CTET 2022 and Steps to apply online for CTET 2022. In addition, Important Dates and Common queries are answered at the bottom.
CTET Notification PDF 2022 Last Date
|Name of Board||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), New Delhi|
|Exam Name||CTET 2022- Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||All India|
|Application Start||Starting Soon|
|Last Date to Register||19 October 2022|
|Last date for Correction||20 October 2022|
|Exam Date||16 December 2022 to 13 January 2023|
In the table above, complete information on CTET 2022 Notification Official Website and other Important dates are appended. You can Screenshot this important information for future references.
ctet.nic.in CTET Application Form 2022
Applicants who wish to apply for CTET 2022 can fill Online Application for on ctet.nic.in. You can check important information regarding application form and documents required are listed below.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online before 19th October 2022 on ctet.nic.in.
- You must upload required documents in pdf format or as prescribed to successfully fill the application form of CTET 2022.
- You must fill your complete personal details like Complete Address with PIN Code.
- Steps to apply online for CTET 2022 are appended below
- It will be conduct in Online Mode (Computer Based).
CBSE CTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In the points appended below, CBSE CTET 2022 Eligibility is discussed along with other relevant details like Age limit and other basic criteria.
- B. Ed is necessary to apply online for the Central TET Exam by CBSE.
- Aspirants have to be above the age of 18 Years to apply for CBSE CTET 2022.
- CTET is the basic eligibility criteria for any Teacher recruitment in Schools all over India.
- You must not fill multiple form to apply for CTET 2022, failing which your candidature will be cancelled.
- You must have a valid Mobile Number and Email Address to ensure successful registration for Central TET 2022.
How to Register Online for CTET 2022 Application Form ?
In order to register Online for CTET 2022, You have to follow steps below on your mobile or laptop. Ensure that you have all the documents in Hand so that no delay is there.
- Open your Mobile Browser and visit the Online portal to register for CBSE CTET 2022 @ctet.nic.in.
- Now Click on Register Online Button to proceed for further process.
- Now enter your valid Email Address and Mobile Number to Register Online.
- Fill up the requisite details on the Next page of CBSE CTET 2022 Registration portal.
- Upload all the necessary documents like Aadhaar card and Educational Certificates.
- In the end, verify your details you entered and then finally click on the submit button.
- Pay Application Fees through Online payment mode to confirm your candidature.
- This is the whole process of CTET Application Form 2022 through Online portal.
CBSE Central TET 2022 Documents Required
See the list below for Documents which you require to fill CTET Online Registration Form 2022. You have to ensure that scanned copies of this in prescribed file size are available with you.
- Scanned Copy of Photograph within 100 KB size.
- Educational certificates in prescribed format.
- Scanned Signature in pdf format.
ctet.nic.in CTET 2022 Application Fees
|General Candidate||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST/ Physically Disabled||Rs 500/-|
In the table above, ctet.nic.in CBSE CTET 2022 Application Fees structure is mentioned for all the categories.
CTET Application Form 2022- Correction
You can make corrections in your CBSE CTET 2022 application form before the last date which will be declared once official notification is out. You can alter your application details and make modifications like Educational Qualification, Mobile Number or Address. Correction period is given because many times aspirants fail to furnish correct information. In order to ensure correct information you must recheck all the details you entered for registration in CTET 2022 by CBSE, New Delhi.
Links To Apply For CTET Application Form 2022
|Post Category||Online Application|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|CTET Online Application 2022 Link||Click Here|
FAQs on CTET Online Form 2022
You can make corrections in your application form on or before 2022, Login using your email id or application number to alter information on your CTET Application Form.
Last Date to register Online for CTET 2022, however the last date to pay application fees.
2 Year D.El.Ed Diploma (Diploma in Elementary Education) from a recognized board or university with minimum 50% marks with certain relaxations for reserved Categories.
Application fees for general category is Rs 1000/- whereas for Other reserved categories it is fixed at Rs 500/-.