Devyani IPO is launched and fully subscribed on its last day. Check Devyani IPO Allotment Status which is also known as Devyani International IPO Allotment Status on 11th August 2021. Here we are discussing Devyani IPO Share Price and its price band.
Therefore for the same, now the Devyani has also filed its DRHP for the same to SEBI. After the SEBI clears the Draft Red Herring prospectus, then the IPO will be filed afterwards. Now it is estimated that the Devyani IPO can bring in 1400 cr. And overall 400 cr. of fresh equity shares will be thus issued with the offer for sale of 1000 cr.
So now we will see more about Devyani IPO Allotment Status and its Price Band in the article below. Thus you must follow it till the end and make your choice of whether to invest in the Devyani IPO or not.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Devyani IPO Allotment Status
- 2 Devyani International IPO Allotment Status
- 3 Devyani IPO Share Allotment Date
- 4 Devyani IPO Allotment Status Check Linkintime.com
- 5 Devyani IPO Subscription Status
- 6 Devyani International IPO Allotment Status Check bseindia.com
- 7 FAQ’s For Devyani IPO Share Allotment Status
Devyani IPO Allotment Status
On 6th August 2021 Current Devyani IPO Subscription Status is 116.6 times.
It is much likely that after submitting its DRHP to the SEBI. Thus the next step is the filing of IPO by Devyani International. And it is speculated by the first week of Aug, 2021. That is most probably by 6th Aug, 2021. Thus, good news in for the investors coming in. As currently we have seen the great Zomato IPO crossing the Honda IPO and thus going magnificently high in the share markets of all time. Thus now expectations are definitely from the Devyani Grp as well. Let us see what the Devyani IPO has to offer to its investors this time.
Let me tell you that the Devyani International is a subsidiary of the RJ (Ravi Jaipuria Company). Moreover the Yum Brand which is the world’s 2nd largest Quick Service Restaurants. Has also invested in the Devyani Intr. Thus Devyani grp. is going great with its big family of almost 9500 employees in India and started its operations with the Yum Brand in 1997.
Thereby starting the 1st store in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Currently if you see, the overall market of Devyani International comprises of following no. of stores in India as of 31st Mar 2021.
Devyani International IPO Allotment Status
|Name of Franchise||No. of stores in India|
|1. Pizza Hut Stores||297 no.|
|2. KFC Stores||264 no.|
|3. Costa Coffee Stores||44 no.|
Before the Devyani IPO Allotment Date 2021 is out and if you are thus thinking of investing in the IPO. It thus becomes imp. to see its financial trends in past years. Thus it will be easy to guess its future performance and thereby will help us a bit in making our final decision. Therefore let us now see the same below:
- Glenmark IPO GMP
- Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Allotment Status
- Paytm IPO Date
- Mobikwik IPO date, GMP
- Upcoming IPO August 2021
- Patanjali IPO Date, GMP
- Go Air IPO Date, GMP
- LIC IPO Date GMP
|Total Revenue generated by Devyani Intr.||13236.83 Cr.||15350.41 Cr.||11988.95 Cr.|
|Total Expenses of Devyani Intr.||13948.20 Cr.||16465.30 Cr.||13381.71 Cr.|
|Overall Loss/ Profit||348.54 Cr. (Loss)||426.66 Cr. (Loss)||183.37 Cr. (Loss)|
The loss is quite prominent in past two years because of the coronavirus that hit the market badly. Especially the restaurant chains and thus the tourism. But as we see, now the conditions are getting quite better so, definitely the revenues will see a rise this time.
Devyani IPO Allotment Status Check Linkintime.com
- If you see, that now in recent times, people are preferring the home delivery of foods than checking in Restaurants. Therefore, we have the Zomato going great in Indian market, thus increasing its market coverage. Moreover, the Devyani International is now working with the Zomato and Swiggy. Hence, this will definitely increase its share this year and the market coverage afterwards.
- Great presence in key consumer markets. For instance, in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore etc.
- Great management team with good business experience.
Devyani IPO Subscription Status
- As we have no idea regarding the 3rd wave of coronavirus. Though now the centre and state govt. are doing great in controlling the possible threats before hand. Still we have to see what the new coronavirus wave will bring for us. Therefore, this may affect the company’s share a lot if again we see the complete or even partial lockdown in big cities especially. Where there is a great consumer market.
- Also as it has franchise of the brands listed above. Thus its market it highly dependent on the global reputation of these brands.
- Company’s image has gone down due to continuous loss for the past 3 yrs.
Devyani International IPO Allotment Status Check bseindia.com
|Devyani IPO opening Date||04th Aug, 2021 (Most Probably)|
|Devyani IPO Closing date||06th Aug, 2021 (Most probably)|
|Size of Devyani IPO||1400 Cr.|
|Face value of equity shares (Price)||Rs. 10/- per share|
|Devyani IPO Band Price||TBA soon.|
|Devyani IPO GMP||Updating|
|IPO listing on||1. National Stock Exchange (NSE)|
2. Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
|Devyani IPO Share Allotment Status||Available Below|
|Devyani IPO Allotment Date||11 August 2021|
|Size of Devyani IPO||1400 cr.|
|Fresh Issue of||400 Cr.|
|Offer For Sale amount||1000 cr.|
|Devyani International Site||dil-rjcorp.com|
|Devyani IPO Allotment Status linkintime.co.in||Available Here|
|Devyani IPO Allotment Status Bseindia.com||Available Here|
you can check it on linkintime.com and on bseindia.com.
It is not disclosed yet by the Devyani International. However we can expect it out in next week.
Right now, we can say by 16th August 2021. As per the latest information. But still a lot more is to be out by the company in first week of August 2021.
BSE and NSE.
116.6 times till now.
11th August 2021