e-RUPI is launching on 2nd August 2021 Today for all the digital payments with ease. With eRupi you can buy redeem vouchers, send gifts, eRupi Covid Vaccine Booking Online and many other features. E-Rupi Digital Payment Registration is started at https://www.npci.org.in/what-we-do/upi/upi-erupi. Now you can download ERupi App from google play store or from apple app store.
Navigate To Content
e-RUPI Digital Payment
Hey friends, this is a new interface developed by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) and the Ministry of Finance. It is a kind of a digital currency in which a user to user interface is used. Through this e-RUPI, you can eRupi Redeem Voucher from various service providers and it will be a prepaid kind of service.
Although it is based on the existing UPI (Unique Payment Interface), it is one of the unique platforms where you can send gift to someone or buy any service without any physical interaction. Below we have information on this e-RUPI platform like How to Buy online on e-RUPI Application and Registration Process.
eRUPI Payment Registration
- This is a cashless e-voucher system which can be used majorly for Health related services.
- For eg. You can book a slot for someone for Covid vaccine and send the e-string SMS to them so that services are redeemed by beneficiaries.
- This will work in the form of a service provider to users without any interference of Government or Middle man.
- There will be no need for Internet Banking or any digital payment interface to use.
- Payment will be made after the transaction is done.
- PM Narendra Modi will launch this scheme tomorrow.
|Name of Scheme||e-RUPI Digital Payment Solution|
|Launch Date||02nd August 2021|
|Announcement By||Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi|
|Type of Service||Person to Person Digital Payment|
|Idea by||Reserve Bank of India|
|Developed By||National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI)|
|Benefit||Direct Transfer of Govt Schemes to Public|
e-RUPI Buy Voucher
- The Complete Scheme of e-RUPI will be launched tomorrow by PM Sh. Narendra Modi.
- It will be majorly adopted by the Health Sector.
- You can Buy vouchers like e-RUPI Covid Vaccine and gift it to the beneficiary.
- Along with this you can also track the usage of benefits by user.
- This is a seamless transaction in which the amount is prepaid and has to be paid after completion of transaction.
- Government Schemes like Ayushmaan Bharat Yojana will be available on your mobile through QR Code.
- Your Mobile number will be used to buy a voucher from e-RUPI.
You can buy vouchers from e-rupi and send it to beneficiary with the instructions below-
eRUPI Covid Vaccine Gift Voucher
- You can book a slot of Covid Vaccine near the beneficiary and send it to their Mobile No.
- Beneficiaries will then redeem the Vaccine through QR Code received on SMS.
- You have to show the Voucher as a QR code in the Vaccination centre and use it to get vaccinated.
- This is user to user based with zero or no hindrance by middle man.
- Employers in Private Sector can also use this system to provide services like Health Facilities etc to their Employees.
e-RUPI Covid Vaccine Gift Voucher is a kind of service that will be there on this interface. Below are some of the salient features of e-RUPI.
How to use eRUPI Digital Payment Application?
- You have to register on e-RUPI using your Mobile Number.
- Now select a service that you want to send or share with someone.
- You can choose between various Health Care Schemes, Government Schemes Vouchers and More.
- Now send it to the beneficiary Mobile Number and they will get it in the form of SMS or QR Code.
- In the end, this QR Code has to be Redeemed at any nearest health center or Hospital.
Links To Download E-Rupi App Website
|Application||eRupi App Download|
|Official Notification of e-RUPI||Click Here To Check|
FAQs About eRUPI Digital Payment App
it is quite simple, you can visit this page direct link to download E-Rupi App is given or visit google play store, search for E Rupi App and click on install.
This innovation will be started by tomorrow and Inauguration of this will be done by Hon’ble PM of India.
It is made for direct benefit transfer to beneficiaries without any interference of Government or Middlemen.
This is developed by National Payment Corporation of India and idea is tabled by Reserve Bank of India.
This is a direct benefit transfer solution where the Government can send benefits directly to your Mobile in the form of SMS or QR Code.
Yes e-RUPI is a major part like UPI for Digital India Mission.