Are you finding it difficult to track a record of your regular checkups? Now no more worries. As finally Kerala Govt. is launching its E- Health Portal Login for its citizen for convenient health care system. Just like the Aadhar Card, a unique health card will be given to the citizen to store their health record digitally. ehealth.kerala.gov.in Registration is now open for all the citizens of Kerala. Therefore you can check and book doctors now online.
As the national digital health card scheme was launched by our Prime Minister earlier. Thus now state governments are launching their portal to let their state citizens avail the benefit of the same. Thus here in this article we will check the registration/ login steps at e health Portal. Moreover we will also cover how to check the current status of your health card. And much more inside. Thus stay with this page till the end to understand the new health care system in detail below. Lastly you can always pin your thoughts in the comments below.
Navigate To Content
So in the recent times we have very well witness the importance of a better health care system. Indeed with digitalization of almost every day to day thing. It is also high time that we now focus on the digitalization of our entire health care network. Now this has started quite before. Even various apps are there that allows people to contact with their doctors online. Now what is new here is that, the Kerala state govt. has launched a portal of its own which will let its citizen to store and manage their health records online.
Thus with this aim, ehealth.kerala.gov.in Registration has begun. That will thus help you to not just store health records. Rather you can also book doctor service and take prescriptions, all at one place. Moreover for this around 311 hospitals are thus selected which will be part of the eHealth portal. Thereafter the citizens can avail services from the doctors of these hospitals.
Also you can carry out the registration process online from anywhere. And after that you will be given a 16 digit no. and the password with which you can anytime login and make changes in your account.
Kerala eHealth Portal Insights
|Name of Portal||eHealth Portal|
|Launched By||Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayam|
|Benefit of Portal||1. Consulting Doctors Online|
2. Keeping all health records intact
3. Take prescriptions online
|Total Hospitals Enrolled||311 hospitals|
|ehealth.kerala.gov.in Registration||Now Open|
Kerala eHealth Registration Benefits
- First of all, hustle free online Doctors appointment.
- Online consultation with the Doctors.
- Connecting 311 hospitals from Kerala at one place.
- Keeping a regular track of all the past health records. Thereby reducing paper work.
- Doctor can check medical history now online through patient’s unique health card ID no.
- Major benefit is to lower the crowd in the hospitals and managing or checking slight symptoms from the portal itself.
ehealth.kerala.gov.in Registration Process:
So here are the steps following which you can get your Unique health card ID no. which will be issued by the eHealth Kerala. However if you have already completed the registration part, then move ahead with login and manage your records.
- Firstly you will have to check the eHealth portal using this link http://ehealth.kerala.gov.in.
- Secondly now you will have to then proceed with the Online service. And under this, you will find the “Register” tab.
- Afterwards start with first filling your Aadhar no. there . Now there enter your mobile no. next to receive the OTP on your device.
- Finally verify the same on the login page thereafter. Now after this, add your health records and other details as asked their.
- Finally submit after putting your password there, to get the Unique Health ID (UHID) card from the eHealth Kerala Portal.
Check E-health Kerala Login and Status:
Now before this, I have shared the process of registration at the Kerala eHealth portal. So after the registration is over. Here is how you can login in to your account and also check the status of your new account. For this follow these steps here:
- Firstly you will have to again visit the e-health Kerala Portal using the link http://ehealth.kerala.gov.in.
- Secondly now again under the services tab, you will have to proceed with Login link.
- Thereafter put your UHID card no. and the password as set by you there.
- Finally after putting the code, submit all the details to login in to your account.
|eHealth Kerala Registration||Check HERE|
|Login into your e-Health Kerala account||Check HERE|
FAQs Related To ehealth.kerala.gov.in Registration
No. it is not at all mandatory to register yourself. However if you have register on the site then you can avail many benefits of the health card that I have shared here. You can also check them.
You will just need your Aadhar Id card no. and rest of the process is explained here in detail. Check now.
Only doctors who have your Unique Health ID no. can check your past medical record for treatment purpose.