Elon Musk Net Worth today on 11 November 2021, Now know all about Elon Musk Age, Kids, Early Life, Companies, upcoming projects. Check out Elon’s total Net worth. Read about his lifestyle, no. of houses, kids, relationship status. And more importantly about the no. of companies he owns.
So yes, we will be covering everything about Elon’s life in detail here. This can be a major source of inspiration for all the young and bright minds. Who all are ready to fight their struggles, negativity and convert them into success that now whole world is praising off. Moreover, if you like this article, then do let us know in the comment box below. Also let us know what should be bring next for you, or whose life, especially the achievements should we come up with next. It will surely be an interesting lesson, you would not want to miss.
Navigate To Content
Elon Musk Net Worth TODAY
Before literally jumping into checking Elon Musk Net Worth TODAY on 11 November 2021 , let us learn more about how he get there below.
Elon Musk Early Life
So Elon Reeve Musk, was born in Pretoria, South Africa on 28th June 1971. His father, Errol Musk was a electromechanical engineer, pilot, consultant, sailor. Surely he was sharp right from the childhood. Moreover he developed his interests in the Video and the computer games, right when he was 10 yrs. old. However if you see, the journey was not that easy for him from the start. From being bullied since childhood, to moving down to Canada and doing odd jobs to sustain livelihood. He then graduated in 1997 from University of Pennsylvania w BSc in Economics ang with BA in Physics subject.
Later on he took up internships at Silicon Valley. And also got engaged in research work of electrolytic ultracapacitors for energy storage at a Rocket Science games startup. Afterwards he did PhD from Stanford University of California in Material Science, but he dropped from the college and started his Internet startup.
Elon Musk Companies and Acquisitions:
- Zip2 : So in 1995, Elon Musk founded the software company known as Zip2 using the funds from the angel investors. It then developed and also marketed Internet city. He was so adamant and hardworking, that he did coding all night after working during day hour too. And this went for a week. Later on his company was then acquired by Compaq and for that he got $ 22 mn as his 7% share in the company.
- Pay Pal and X.Com : Thereafter in 1999, he founded an financial services and e-mail payment company, known as X.com. This was then merged with Confinity which was an Online bank. Later on it was merged with PayPal, and whose CEO was Elon Musk. However in 2017, Musk regained X.com from PayPal.
- SpaceX : So this is far now the biggest company handled by Musk. However the base for this was started back in 2001, when he was working on a project for Mars Society. The main focus here was growth chamber for plants on Mars. And this paved the way for his interest in space and rockets. As he was assigned for buying Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles, to send the green plants on Mars. Thereafter it came in his mind to design and build affordable space rockets. Thus what is then founded next was, Space Exploration Technologies Corp, that is SpaceX. This came in 2002, and since then, Elon musk is the CEO of the same.
Here too the company faced many backdrops or failed attempts, however in 2008, the first successful probe was Falcon 1. Then many such missions were fuelled by SpaceX. Then it made “Starship” or commonly known as Big Falcon Rocket in 2017, which will be supporting all launch service providing capabilities to SpaceX.
Tesla – Elon’s Feat in Automotive Industry:
Tesla or earlier known as Tesla Motors, here Elon Musk took hold of majority of the shares back in 2004, by investing $6.5 mn. Later on in 2008, he was announced as the CEO of the Tesla. Until now he is the CEO of Tesla, thus have achieved the feat of longest CEO of automotive manufacturing industry globally. He then took major steps there, first by launching the electric car model in 2008, using lithium ion batteries there.
Moreover after the IPO was announced, the stocks of the company has rose incredibly. Thus have become the valuable carmaker in 2020. This is also significant as it has reached/ entered S&P 500 list last year.
So Elon founded this in 2016, which is basically a neurotechnology startup that can integrate the Artificial Intelligence with Human Brain. This can be very effective in enhancing memory and we will be able to communicate more properly with the software. This was more like the Fitbit in our skull. Moreover the best use of this could be in the treatment of Paralysis, or blindness or deafness or other disabilities people are facing currently.
Elon Reeve Musk Age, Kids, Houses, Lifestyle
Far now, we focused on the creations, developments, startups and most importantly imagination and hard work done by Elon Musk. Now, what we will be reading next, is the chapters from the personal life of Musk here.
- Relationship Status: So the talking about the personal life of Musk here he is 50 yrs old. However until now he is not having a steady relationships, as he married 3 women in all and eventually divorced them. His first marriage was in 2000 with a Canadian author Justine Wilson. With her, he has 5 sons, whose custody they both share when they took divorce in 2008.
Next was Talulah Riley, who was an English Actress and this too was short term and ended in 2012. However they remarried the following year and this too was again short term and ended in 2016. Then this followed by casual datings and now finally in 2018, he dated Canadian Musician Grimes who gave birth to a son in 2020. However his name awestruck everybody as it was quite unusual. Later on it was changed to AE A-XII. And yes, they have separated too. So indeed his love life was not at all long lasting as much as his term as CEO in Tesla and SpaceX is!!
2. Mansion Details : Earlier Musk was living in California, where he is said to hold as many as 6 big mansions. That’s Huge!. However as per current reports, he is ready to sell all of them and move to Texas, where his company SpaceX is located. There he is said to have bought a tiny space 37 sq feet house in Boca Chica at Texas which is estimated to be of $50,000 cost. Now this is close to his primary SpaceX location.
Elon Musk Net Worth 2021:
So Forbes hold the accountability of releasing the top world’s Billionaires list yearly in the month of March. Here the consecutive supremacy was maintained by Jeff Bezos, who was the head of Amazon at No. 1 position with worth of around $ 113 Bn. by 2020. However this year Elon Musk achieved the remarkable feat of topping the World’s Billionaire List 2021 with net worth of $ 200.7 Bn. He is thus followed by Jeff Bezos, at $ 192.5 Bn.
This major change was seen due to the outstanding lifting of the Tesla’s stocks in the share market by 720% in 2020. Thus this let me achieve this no. 1 feat by pushing Bezos at position 2nd in 2021.
Now here I am sharing some links, using which you can directly check Musk’s companies here:
|Elon Musk’s Tesla net worth||Check Here|
|Elon Musk’s SpaceX||Check Here|
|Elon Musk Neuralink||Click Here|
|Elon’s The Boring Company||Check here|
FAQs Related To Elon Musk Net Worth
The net worth of Elon is currently $ 31840 Cr.
He is currently living in Texas near his company SpaceX. It is a tiny house of just 37 sq. feet costing $50,000.
He has 5 children from his first wife. Moreover with his current relation, he has 1 child.