The Government of India launched the Government e-Market Place portal for business purposes. On this, the government can procure goods and services easily. The government had been planning the launch for a long time until it came with the initiative. Now, we would like to talk about the GeM Login, GEM E Market Place Registration, Government E Marketplace Login Registration as a seller or a buyer and even check Gem Ongoing Bids with old bid status.
Here on this page, you can get access to Gem E Marketplace Registration, gem.gov.in Login as a seller or as a buyer. then you can check with latest GEM Ongoing Bids, plus status of old bids. if you have any query on govt e marketplace, write in the comments section below.
GeM Login Government eMarketplace Portal @ gem.gov.in
Navigate To Content
- 1 GeM Login Buyers Registration
One of the top priorities of the government is Public procurement. Government e-Marketplace is a big development to help this purpose. It will transform the way the government has been making procurement’s of goods and services so far. In this initiative, ministries and many public sector undertakings are involved together. Talking about the launch of this portal, the government launched the portal on 9th August 2016. Since then, it has helped in easier procurement and transport services.
Moreover, all the transactions are fast, efficient, and paperless. Thus, reducing the human interface. Also, we can say that the portal has developed the Procurement sector to a much better level than it was earlier. So far, the government has procured 7,400+ products in more than 150 categories. The total transaction so far has been Rs. 140 crores.
Government e-Marketplace Portal Login
We gave you a basic update on the GeM Portal Login above. In addition to that, we told you that a person has to Government e-Marketplace Registration on the portal to avail of the facilities. Now, we shall present the login procedure to help you with the GeM portal.
- Visit the GeM site at gem.gov.in.
- At the right corner of the homepage, you can see the Login link.
- Go to the link and then, fill in the user ID and password.
- After this, enter the captcha code available on the screen.
- Now, click on the Login button and complete the process.
GeM Login Buyers Registration
See, it is important to understand that to access the portal, one has to Gem Buyer Registration Login in either of the two ways. These are as a Buyer or as a Seller. If you want to register as a Buyer, follow the below-given steps.
- Go to the Government e-Marketplace website at gem.gov.in.
- On the Sign Up option, you will see a drop-down menu.
- From this menu, choose Buyer as an option.
- A box with instructions, terms, and conditions will appear.
- Read all the points carefully before proceeding.
- Now, enter your mobile number and Aadhaar card number.
- You now have to verify the Aadhaar number, so complete the verification process.
- After this, you have to re-enter the OTP that you received on the empty space.
- Now, again verify the mobile number.
- In the next step, you see a pop-up message. You have to click Ok there.
- Now, a page for the necessary information to be provided appears.
- Fill it up and then, enter the email Id and password.
- Confirm the password and the Gem Registration is complete.
You have to make sure that you Gem register as a Buyer with an official email ID (gov.in, nic.in, etc.), else you won’t be able to gem.gov.in register. Then, the government verifies the email ID. Or, you can also request the email ID from an official by emailing him at [email protected]
GeM Seller Login
Above, you read the Buyer Login procedure. Now, we shall let you know the Seller procedure.
- Start with the GeM website at gem.gov.in.
- Unlike before, select Seller as an option.
- Again, a page with Terms and Conditions will appear.
- Read them once before moving ahead.
- Since you have registered as a Seller, you have to provide valid details of your business.
- Also, you need to add the PAN details.
- After this, on the form that appears, fill in the required information.
- Now, your Aadhaar will be verified for identification purposes.
- After this, your mobile number will also be verified and you need to enter back the OTP received.
- Now, you have to create an ID and a password.
- Then, confirm your password.
- Finally, you will gem.gov.in register successfully as a Seller.
The rules are same as mentioned for Buyers.
GeM Login Facilities E Market Registration
After knowing the important processes of GEM E Market Place Registration, you must also read about the facilities on the portal.
- Category-wise portals are available.
- It’s possible for the Buyers to check the products and compare them before finalizing.
- You will find many Common User products.
- It’s a hassle-free process for the buyers to buy.
- Also, the buyers and sellers get a single window to do the exchange.
- Moreover, the complete process is entirely transparent.
- One can also bulk buy at low prices.
- Additionally, a user can also give reviews on the products.
- Last but not the least, if not satisfied with the purchase, one can return the product by reading the return policy too.
Features of Government e Marketplace Login Portal Registration
Now, in addition to the information given above, we would like to tell you about the features of the portal.
- One of the most important features is that the complete process is transparent, for both, sellers and buyers.
- Secondly, the sellers can sell easily and the buyers can buy easily. Thus, it is an efficient portal to exchange commodities.
- The complete process is secure at every step, as it involves proper verification and documentation.
- This portal leads the Make in India program ahead.
- Lastly, a party can save money on this, as it pays a lesser amount on bulk buying.
Links on Government e Marketplace GeM Login Portal
|Government E Marketplace GEM Registration||Buyer Registration|
|Gem Bids||Ongoing Bids|
Government eMarketplace Registration GeM Login FAQs
well, you need to see if you are a buyer or seller, then click on login as buyer or login as seller. from there you will be able to do GeM Login.
Process of GeM Registration is simple, first of all you need to check whether you want to register as a buyer or seller, then fill up the from given on this page.
Yes, a buyer or a seller can contact the authorities, if he needs help or gets stuck anywhere. The contact is 1800-419-3436.
If the system is not validating PAN details, it may be because of incoherence on Aadhaar and PAN. The documents should have the same details for that purpose.
In order to know the processes involved as a Buyer, you have to register first. Then, when you can access the FAQs and videos, your doubts will be cleared.