Check: HSSC PTI CUT OFF MARKS 2020 Haryana SSC PTI 2020 has released notification for the recruitment of 1983 PTI Teachers jobs under the CAT:23 Advertisement No: 6/2006. The PTI teacher exam has been conducted by organization on 23rd August,2020. The Haryana Staff Selection commission will have released the HSSC PTI Result which is conducted in 2020.
The HSSC PTI Teacher result will be announced soon of HSSC PTI (CAT:23 Advertisement No: 6/2006). The candidate who have qualified the HSSC PTI 2020 Exam are only called for the interview. The candidate can see their results on the official website that is http://www.hssc.gov.in. once it announced by the Haryana staff commission. Then applicants can download the HSSC PTI Teacher result 2020 ad cross check their eligibility criteria for appearing in the personal interview round.
HSSC PTI Cut off Marks 2020 (Expected & Previous)
Haryana PTI Result 2020 | HSSC PTI Cut Off Marks, Merit List
|Organization Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the Post||PTI|
|Advertisement Number||06/ 2006 Cat. No.23|
|Number of Vacancies||1983 Posts|
|Date Of Written Exam||23rd August 2020|
|Result Status||Tentative by September 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
HSSC PTI Teacher Result 2020
To Check Haryana PTI Teacher Result 2020, candidates are requested to check the given below article completely. then you will be able to understand complete HSSC PTI Result Date.
- Candidate must have passed 10th, certificate in physical education or equivalent from recognised board, university or institution
- Candidate of General category must not have born earlier than 20.08.1996 and not later than 21/08/1988 for the HSSC PTI Recruitment
- Candidate of SC/BC category must not have born earlier than 09.07.1972 and not later than 08/07/2002 for the HSSC PTI Recruitment
- The age relaxation for every category that is SC/ST/OBC/PH/PWD candidate will be given as per government rule regulation and that is
SC/ST/OBC Male Candidates: 5 Years.
SC/ST/OBC female candidates: 10 years.
Personal with disability General Candidates: 10 Years.
handicapped OBC candidates: 13 Years.
- Application will start for submission by 26th May,2020 and later extended to 27thJuly,2020-08-25
- Application submission last date is 10thJune 2020 and later extended to 29th July 2020 till 5pm evening.
- Admit card can be downloaded from 14thAugust,2020
- Exam date is 23rdAugust 2020 that is on Sunday from 1 to 2:25 pm. Entry for the examination will be start from 11 am to 12:30 pm and there will be no entry after 12:30 pm
- There are no application fees for the candidate so they do not need to pay any amount.
- The pay scale is as per Haryana staff selection rules and for more details about the pay scale, must visit the official notification or website.
Process To Check HSSC PTI Results, Cut off Marks 2020
- Candidate can apply through online only
- The job location will be Haryana
- The eligible can apply online through visiting official website by 26thMay,2020 which is now extended to 29th July 2020.
- The selection process will be done through the written examination and viva voce or interview
- For more details, must visit official website.
How to Check Haryana PTI Merit List 2020 HSSC PTI Teacher Results
- Visit official website that is http://hssc.gov.in/
- Click on officials home page which is visible on the screen.
- Now click on HSSC PTI Result 2020 link provided on the page opened.
- Enter your details like Application ID, Date of birth and Captcha code which were asked to provide on the open page.
- Then your Haryana PTI Results will open on the screen
- On the top of the page you will see the download option, click on download option and your HSSC PTI Merit List will be downloaded.
Process to download HSSC PTI Result 2020
- Applicant must visit the official website hssc.gov.in
- Then select the link that is mention HSSC PTI Exam Results.
- Fill all the required detail
- Result will be seen on the screen
- Take and keep print out of result for future reference
- Written examination will be of 100 questions which is of objective type and have multiple choice questions.
- Out of 100, 60 questions will be from academic knowledge and 40 questions will be from general knowledge, English and Hindi up to 10th
- Each questions carries 2 marks and there is no negative marking.
HSSC PTI Expected Cut off marks 2020
The Haryana PTI Teacher Expected cut off marks will be released soon and it will categories on the basis of category and marks obtained in the written examination of HSSC PTI 2020 and it will be release by the officials of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. One can refer the cut off marks by knowing the minimum qualifying marks that is mention below:
- For general category 50 % will be qualifying marks
- For SC/BC category 45% will be qualifying marks
- For ESM category 40 % will be qualifying marks
- For DESM and outstanding sports person category the qualifying marks will be same as other category marks mention above.
The result date will be announced later in September 2020 and the PTI final answer key would be declare. The Haryana PTI result date is not fixed by the HSSC and it will declare soon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) On HSSC PTI Result, Merit List, Cut off Marks
One can download the admit card of HSSC PTI exam 2020 from the official websites hssc.gov.in
The HSSC PTI Exam 2020 will be held on 23rd February,2020.
No, the commission will release the HSSC PTI merit list in PDF format.
One can check result through visiting the official website that is www.hssc.gov.in
The Haryana PTI Teacher cut off list is not declared yet but one can know by knowing qualifying marks for each category.
The result will be declared by September 2020.
The application for the eligible candidate will be start from 26th May,2020 which is now extended to 29th July 2020 and the eligible candidate can apply online through visiting official website.