The Haryana authorities keep on releasing various vacancies for the different departments of the state. When it releases the applications, the authorities ask the candidates to fill up declaration Annexure E1 Form forms too. This acts as proof that there is no one in government jobs in the candidate’s family. For this, they fill up a HSSC Self Declaration Form 2022-23. In this post, we have talked about the HSSC Self Declaration Form 2022-23 download.
Navigate To Content
HSSC Self Declaration Form 2022-23
The Haryana recruitment authorities accept the applications of a candidate if he completes the process with a HSSC Self Declaration Form 2022-23 submission. This form is a self-attested form and is about proving that no one in the candidate’s family is in government services. So, you can understand that if the authorities find any problem or fault, they also cancel the candidature of the candidate. Thus, it is very important for the candidate to provide the correct information in the form. Also, you should know that the form also has other relevant details like address, contact details, family members, etc. Other than this, you should know that the government asks for the form for the recruitment of various posts. These are Clerk, Gram Sachiv, Patwari, Police Constable, PWD, Group C and D, ITI Apprentice, etc. Based on this, the authorities conduct a verification.
Haryana Commission Annexure E1 Form 2022-23
By reading so far, you must have known that we have discussed the Self Declaration form that the authorities require for recruitment in this post. Here, we shall tell you the process to download the form from the website.
- Go to the Haryana Staff Selection Commission website, i.e. hssc.gov.in.
- You now see the website homepage. Here, you have to go to the advertisement of the post you wish to apply for.
- You complete the registration for the same and in most of the cases, the self declaration form is available in the advertisement PDF.
- In this case, you have to download the declaration pgaes, fill them up carefully, and then provide it to the authorities.
- It is important for you to make sure that there are no faults or mistakes in the declaration form.
Also, we would like to tell you the various purposes for which the authorities require the Declaration. These are:
- No Family Member in Government Services
- An Applicant Whose Father has Died
- Widow Certificate
hssc.gov.in Annexure E1 Form HSSC Filling Up Process 2022
Now, we shall tell you the process to fill up the HSSC Self Declaration form 2022.
- You first have to download the HSSC Self Declaration form from the website.
- Then, take a printout of the same.
- After this, you have to start by writing your name on the form.
- Then, also mention the name of your father and your age.
- Next, you come to the address and provide your correspondance and permanent address on the form.
- You also write the district you belong to or you stay in.
- Also, mention the category you belong to and the post for which you are applying.
- Then, you also have to enter the advertisement number of the post and date of notification.
- From there, you move to entering your Aadhaar card number and end the form with date, place, and signature.
Now, talking about uploading the Declaration form, you have to scan it and convert it into a document file or jpeg. or jpg. file. Then, upload it to the website.
Links Related to HSSC Self Declaration Form 202
Haryana SSC Self Declaration Form 2022 Download FAQs
The posts for which HSSC requires a self-declaration form are Clerk, Gram Sachiv, Patwari, Police Constable, PWD, Group C and D, ITI Apprentice, etc.
A candidate has to get the form of No Family Member in Government Job by an Executive Magistrate only when he has cleared the exam.
The procedure to fill up the HSSC Annexure E1 Form is mentioned above.