Download IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 for examination going to take place on 22nd August 2021. Aspirants those who have applied and waiting for idbibank.in AM Hall Ticket 2021 to release, well in 1 or 2 days IDBI Bank is published to download now.
IDBI stands for Industrial Development Bank of India. Just few days ago, IDBI announced its Executive post and now we have the Asst. Manager post of the same. Hence, IDBI is surely bringing good news for the graduates this year. Moreover, we now have almost 650 no. of Posts for the Asst. Manager in IDBI Bank. Thus, candidates who are are interest for the given posts in IDBI have started filling their form as it was out on 10th August 2021.
Navigate To Content
- 1 IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021
- 2 IDBI AM Hall Ticket Download 2021
- 3 idbibank.in Assistant Manager Admit Card Download
- 4 Asst. Manager Exam Pattern 2021:
- 5 Download IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021
- 6 Links To Download idbibank.in AM Admit Card 2021
- 7 FAQ’s Related To IDBI Asst Manager Hall Ticket Download
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021
So, now in this article I will thus cover important details regarding the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021. The exam pattern and much more below. Hence, you all must go through it to make sure, you have all the information to finally start your preparation. Moreover, your thoughts on the IDBI Asst. Manager post is always welcome in the comments section. Thus, let us know if you still have any doubt regarding the same.
LATEST as on 11-08-2021: The last date to submit the IDBI Asst. Manager form is 22nd August, 2021. Thus interested candidates can start filling their IDBI forms without any further delays.
IDBI AM Hall Ticket Download 2021
This, year IDBI has come up with fantastic vacancies for the candidates who were aspiring bank jobs in 2021. Moreover, the IDBI has released a good no. of Assistant Manager post in its bank, thus a great chance for the serious bank aspirants to make through this recruitment. Now please note that the IDBI has kept few days for the form filling and the application window of IDBI bank will thus close on 22nd August 2021.
Hence all you must successfully fill the form before that to make sure you do not face any server issues on the final day of form filling. Later we are going to check the important exam dates and thereby the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 next.
idbibank.in Assistant Manager Admit Card Download
|Name of the Recruiting bank||IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India).|
|Post released for||Asst. Manager|
|Total vacancies rolled out||650 no.’s.|
|Process of Selection||1. Online Exam|
2. Interview process
|IDBI Asst. Manager form starts||10th August 2021 (Tuesday)|
|Final date of IDBI Asst. Manager form filling||22nd August 2021 (Sunday)|
|Release of IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021||A week before the Exam Date.|
|Date of IDBI Asst. Manager Post||4th Sept., 2021 (Saturday)|
|IDBI Official Site||www.idbibank.in|
Asst. Manager Exam Pattern 2021:
The post of Asst. Manager in IDBI is thus filled through recruitment of the fresh candidates. And this is thus done with the help of the online test. Which is thus followed by the Interview and the final merit list is prepared afterwards. Therefore, clearing every stage is utterly important, as it ensures your final selection at IDBI bank.
So, let us now check the IDBI’s Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021 here;
|Section Name||Total Questions asked.||Maximum marks allotted|
|A. Reasoning + D.I (Data Interpretation)||60 ques.||60 mrks.|
|B. Eng. Language||40 ques.||40 mrks.|
|C. Quants Paper||40 ques.||40 mrks.|
|D. G.A/ Economy & Banking Awareness (B.A)||60 ques.||60 mrks.|
- The above exam is purely objective in nature.
- The total marks allotted for the IDBI’s Asst. manager post is 200 mrks against 200 no. of questions.
- Moreover, each questions thus carries +1 marks (If marked correctly).
- Please mark it important, as the negative marking is present in IDBI Asst. Manager post exam. Thus overall, 0.25 mrks. will be cut as a penalty for wrong attempts.
- The final time allotted for submitting the entire paper is 2 hrs. or 120 mins.
Download IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021
The admit card of the IDBI Asst. Manager will be out only once all the applicants have filled their applications form successfully by 22nd August 2021. Afterwards the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 is thus released in a span of 5-6 days before the exam. Thus, you can expect the IDBI Asst. Manager Admit Card 2021 out by 27th August 2021. However, we still need to wait until, the official advertisement is released b y them on their site.
So for now let us have a look at the steps to finally download your IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 now:
- Firstly, all the IDBI’s applicants must visit their bank site at https://www.idbibank.in/.
- Secondly, now you have to thus open the News and announcement section of the same.
- Thereafter, you must now check the active link thus stating the “IDBI Asst. Manager Admit Card 2021”.
- Finally as you click there, a login page of IDBI Asst. Manager post will thus appear. Thereafter you must then give the details. For instance your Registration/ Roll no. of IDBI form and lastly your D.O.B there. Thus you will then get the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021, which you can download afterwards.
Links To Download idbibank.in AM Admit Card 2021
FAQ’s Related To IDBI Asst Manager Hall Ticket Download
Please note that this is updated on a regular basis at nhmpunjab.in. Thus you must check the same using this site.
You can expect the IDBI Admit card by the end of the August 2021. Most probably by 27th August. Rest the final updation on the same will happen at nhmpunjab.in. Hence, you must check from there.
No. there is no option of changing any of your exam venue/ time or dates. Therefore, whatever is printed on your hall ticket will thus be considered final. Hence you must be present according to the given time an address details on the IDBI Asst. Manager exam day.
No. the photocopy is not required. You just make sure that you have the original form of the IDBI Bank. However, you may need the photocopy an din original of your ID proof there. So, for that you must read the instructions and thereafter take what ever is asked there.