Rajasthan Government has started a portal to provide collective information to the citizens of the state. The government launched the portal in 2019 and since then, the public has been able to know about the schemes of the government on time. Thus, knowing about a scheme and applying for it is easier now. Therefore, to help you know more about the portal, we have talked about the Jan Suchna Portal Login here at jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in. Check Jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in Status Check, Jan Suchna Portal Registration Online.
Jan Suchna Portal Login
Navigate To Content
- 1 Jan Suchna Portal Login
- 2 jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in Login Registration Status Check
- 3 Links For Public Information Portal Rajasthan Login and Registration
Earlier, the citizens of Rajasthan had to face much trouble to know the schemes that the government launches. The residents had to write letters under section 4(2) of the Right to Information Act 2005. After that, the people had to wait for the response and get the information. Now, the government has come up with a portal to provide all the information on a common platform. Earlier, the public has to wait for 120 days to get a response. Now, it’s just a matter of few minutes for you to get the information. With the help of the portal, the public can obtain information on more than 33 schemes and services of more than 13 departments. In this post, we have provided all the information related to the portal so that you know how to use the portal and how to check the information there.
jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in Registration Form 2021
With the Jan Suchna Portal launch in the state, people will be able to take advantage of the schemes on the portal. The Public Information Portal of Rajasthan will help the people to know the information that is accountable and transparency. Also, the government makes the people self-reliant and empowered. As per the data, till March 2020, the government had updated around 149 schemes on the portal of around 28 departments and services. From the launch, the government keeps on updating the schemes from time to time. In this portal, we have mentioned the related details of the Information Portal here in this post. Now, you can take all the information and advantages on the portal sitting at home. Furthermore, the portal helps in bringing transparency and reducing corruption.
jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in Login Registration Status Check
|Portal||Jan Suchna Portal or Public Information Portal|
|By||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of State|
|Benefit||To Provide Information on all Schemes at a Common Platform|
Public Information Portal Complaint Registration @ jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
Now that you know the portal provides details and information at a common platform, you should know how to know these details. In this paragraph, we would like to give you the registration process on the portal.
- Go to the Jan Suchna Portal website of Rajasthan at jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in.
- You will land on the homepage of the website and see a lot of options on the website.
- Then, you will find an option called Register Complaint/ Problem.
- Go to this option and you will be taken to Sampark Portal of the website.
- Here, you have to go to the register complaint option and fill in your form there.
- Then, the portal will ask all the details from you and also your documents.
- Finally, you have to submit the form and you can register your complaint.
Now, you should also know how to check the information on the Jan Suchna Portal.
- Go to the website of the Public Information Portal Rajasthan.
- On the homepage of the website, you will find the Help Desk option there.
- Then, on accessing the link, you will be taken to the a page. You have to complete the page there and then submit it.
- You can then check the information on the Jan Suchna Portal.
Jan Suchna Portal Apply Online Status at jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
From the above paragraphs, you know the processes to register a complaint and checking the information on the portal. Now, we would like to present the steps to apply online on the portal.
- Go to the Public Information Portal website.
- When the homepage appears on the screen, you have to go to the Schemes/ Services option.
- Then, when the services are available on the screen, you have to select a service you want to apply for.
- Now, an application form will be on your screen.
- You have to fill in the details carefully and attach all your documents to the portal.
- Then, you have to submit the form and your application will be complete on the jan Suchna Portal.
You should also be aware of the benefits that the application of the portal provides. Yes, you can also download the app and see the benefits below.
- You can obtain the information related to the schemes like Chief Minister’s Free Medicines, Loan Waiver Scheme, MNREGA, etc.
- Also, you can read about the eligibility, application status, and beneficiary status on the app only.
- You will also be able to get area-wise information on the schemes from the website.
- Moreover, you will also be able to know the benefits and the advantages of each scheme on the website.
Links For Public Information Portal Rajasthan Login and Registration
- PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021
- PM Kisan KCC Apply Online
- pmkisan.gov.in 9th Installment Status
- PM Kisan Correction Form 2021
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Card Link
Jan Suchna Portal Status Check Rajasthan Government FAQs
Yes, the applicants can check their eligibility for the various schemes on the portal. You get to select the scheme for which you want the eligibility check.
Yes, you can check the information on the beneficiaries of the scheme. You just have to choose the scheme you want the update on.
Rajasthan Government launched the Jan Suchna Portal on 13th September 2019.