Jammu and Kashmir have always remained as a secluded area, devoid of basic communication and internet facilities. With development reaching the corners of India, J&K has also started with digitalization. Jammu and Kashmir government has now initiated JKPaySys (Salary Slip, Bill Generation, e-Challan, CPISId) available at jkpaysys.gov.in for the J&K government employees.
Navigate To Content
- 1 JKPaySys (Salary Slip, Bill Generation, e-Challan, CPISId)
- 2 JKPaySys Login 2021
- 3 jkpaysys.gov.in e-Challan Generate
- 4 JKPaySys Bill Generation
- 5 JKPaySys CPISId
- 6 JKPaySys Salary Slip, Bill Generation, e-Challan, CPISId
JKPaySys (Salary Slip, Bill Generation, e-Challan, CPISId)
These days, not only the commercial authorities but also the government authorities have started using the internet to complete the work. Almost all facilities are now provided online to the public. Even the government employees have now started using it as a platform. This has very much helped the J&K government and the public there. With the launching of the JKPaySys platform, the development of the region has enhanced. Also, digitalization has cleared many other problems too. Now, the government of Jammu and Kashmir can provide relaxation to the people with the help of the platform. The main aim behind the initiation of this portal is to provide financial information to the employees like salary, incentives, bonus, etc.
JKPaySys Login 2021
The public of J&K should be aware of the fact that the government provides many facilities through the portal. However, in order to access them, you have to create a profile by registering and logging in. Thus, we shall help you with the basic process first. Also, the kind of users that will be benefited are Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs), Employees of the J&K government, Head of Departments, and Treasurers and Financial Officials.
- Go to the jkpaysys.gov.in.
- On receiving a pop-up message, click Allow and continue.
- Then, you will reach the login page, where after providing the username and password, you can proceed.
- Finally, enter the captcha and complete the login process.
JKPaySys Salary Slip Generation 2021
One of the facilities is that you can check the Salary slips online once you register and login.
- Go to the official JKPaySys site.
- Go to the Search option on the homepage and then find the Salary Slip option.
- When the page appears, enter the employee code and first name.
- Also, select the month and year to receive the salary slip of that particular time.
- Now, provide the security/ verification code and submit it.
- You will be able to check your salary slip for the desired period.
jkpaysys.gov.in e-Challan Generate
Another benefit on the portal is that you can apply for e-Challan using PAO for SLI/GPF/NPS.
- Start with the website login jkpaysys.gov.in.
- On this login page, you have to enter the PAO code and your password.
- Then, after entering the captcha code, you can proceed.
- Now, from the drop-down menu of Bill Processing, go to the General Challan option.
- In the next step, you have to select the employees.
- A pop-up will appear. You have to allow it.
- Go back to the Bill Processing option and now, visit the PBR Verification/ Passing option.
- Now, opt for the Verify option link which is available below the table.
- Also, click OK on the pop-up that is available.
- Then, a table appears, on which you have to opt for Send Bill/ Cancel Bill.
- Now, go to the Report button to receive the jkpaysys.gov.in e-Challan report online.
- Finally, click on the Draft/Final button and go to the Bill Number.
- You will be able to generate your jkpaysys.gov.in e-Challan report after clicking on the Generate Report.
JKPaySys Bill Generation
We told you about two facilities provided by the JKPaySys portal. Now, we shall talk about the Bill Generation facility that the portal provides. You get to access 19 bills and out of these 19 bills, some important ones are annual increments, salary bill, wages bill, leave encasement, reimbursement, D.A. arrears, etc.
- Visit the website first at jkpaysys.gov.in.
- Log in to your profile.
- After the captcha code, go to the Bill Generation portal.
- Now, you will find the Bill Processing option.
- Then, you can select from all the different types available on the screen.
- Click on the one you want to check.
- Now, after following bill generation steps, you can receive the Bill you wish to generate.
We would now like to tell you the process of checking CPISId on the portal.
- Youhave to visit teh site first.
- In the Notification section on the right side of the homepage, you can find the CPISId option.
- A new page will appear and there, you have to select the date of birth.
- Now, provide your PAN card number and NPS or GPF number.
- After entering the captcha code, you can see the CPISId when you click on the Show button.
You must also know that JKPaySys has also launched an application that you can use on your mobile phones. There, you won’t have to log in again and again. You can go to the option and start checking or getting details. Download the app from the play store or App store.
JKPaySys Salary Slip, Bill Generation, e-Challan, CPISId
JKPaySys Registration, Bill Generation, E Challan FAQs
In case you need assistance, you can contact on 0191-2520582, 0191-2571800, or 0190-2571900. You can also email them at email@example.com.
Yes, you can download the JKPaySys mobile application for easier functioning.
Yes, you can log in for the DDO/PAO Application form. For that, another process is used to be followed.
https://jkpaysys.gov.in/ is the official website where you can register fort salary slip.