JNVST has finally opened the admission for the class IX session 2022-23. All the eligible candidates can register their admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya now as JNVST Class 9 Application Form 2022 are started. Visit navodaya.gov.in the official website to fill the navodaya Class IX application form 2022 online. We have provided the direct links, application form and the process to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya class 9 admission 202-23 below in this article.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Navodaya,gov.in Class IX Admission Registration Form 2022
- 2 JNVST Class 9 Application Form 2022
- 3 navodaya.gov.in 9th Admission Form 2022
- 4 JNVT Class IX Admission 2022-23 Eligibility
- 5 Class IX Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
- 6 Process To Apply navodaya.gov.in 9th Registration form 2022
- 7 Important Links Related To Navodaya Class IX Admission Form 2022
- 8 FAQs Related To JNVT 9th Class Admission Form 2022
JNVST( Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya) Class IX admission starts today! The registration will end on 31st Oct 2021. Hence, all the students who are willing to join one of the best schools of India. Thus especially aimed at providing equal opportunity of excellence to the rural children that is JNVT. Every year it intakes the fresh batch of the Class 6th students. And along with this, a lateral entry program for the navodaya.gov.in 9th Registration form 2022 students as well. Thus for this, they will have to write an exam, and so after clearing the same, they will then be eligible for the admission in the 9th Class at Navodaya school.
Hence this article will be very helpful to all the students and also to the parents of Class 9th Students, aiming to get free education from the eminent schools of India. Thus, they will be either exempted from fees or a minimal price will be charged depending upon the cases, which will be discussed here in detail. So now let us move ahead and you can check the navodaya.gov.in 9th Admission Form details 2022, dates of admission test and much more below. Lastly in case you have some doubts, let us know in the comments below.
JNVST Class 9 Application Form 2022
So the application for the Class VIIIth students begins today for the lateral entry admission to Class 9th of Jawahar Navodaya School. Hence, the candidates who are residing in the districts or the areas where the Navodaya Schools are there. They can thus fill the registration form and start their preparation for the Admission test. Now talking about the Navodaya Schools, then they are indeed the centre of excellence. Especially made affordable for the one’s coming from the socially and economically backward classes. Thus the main idea is to give quality education for all students here.
Moreover, it let’s the interlinking of the students. That is switching of Non Hindi speaking students with Hindi Speaking students for a year. Hence, for this students from North Region are taken to South and vice versa. Thus it promotes regional balance amongst the student.
|Name of the Organization||JNVT (Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya)|
|Admission Open||Class IXth (Lateral Entry)|
|Number of Seats||650 (Overall in 27 states and 8 UT’s)|
|navodaya.gov.in 9th Admission Form Starting Date||Today|
|Last Date||31st Oct 2022 (Sunday)|
|Admission form to be filled by||Class VIII / 8th Students|
|Date of JNVT Class IXth Admission Test||09th Aprill 2022 (Saturday)|
|Official Website||navodaya.gov.in / nvsadmissionclassnine.in|
Please note that, here I am also sharing the detailed notification of the JNVST Class 9 Application Form 2022. Thus you can check the same by downloading the pdf as shared below:
JNVT Class IX Admission 2022-23 Eligibility
Now in order to fil the JNVT lateral entry form for the session 2022. You must take a note of certain things before in mind. Thus I am sharing the eligibility requirements, fulfilling to which the student will be then eligible for filling the form:
- Nationality: Firstly the applying student has to be Indian, then only he/ she can fill the form.
- Qualification: All the students, presently in Class 8th, session 2022 of any govt. or non govt. schools, in the district where the Navodya Schools are present. Are eligible, for filling the form.
- Also the ones, who have passed Class 8th in 2022 and now are studying in Class 9th are thus not eligible here.
- Age: The age criterion for the JNVT Class 9th Admission seeking student is 01st May 2006 till 30th April 2010, here both dates are included.
If you see, the Navodaya Vidyalaya study is free of cost. However certain minimal amount is thus charged under the Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi.
- The students from Class 9th to Class 12th have to pay Rs. 600 monthly here.
- Secondly the students of SC/ ST category or The Girls and finally the students of BPL families will be exempted from fees.
- Also, the students to Govt. employees parent, have to either make a payment of Rs. 1500 or as per the children education allowance. That is whichever is less here, must be submitted to the school per month.
Class IX Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
Now after applying for the navodaya.gov.in 9th Admission Form 2022. You will be appearing the Test on 09th April 2022 that is on Sunday. Thereafter you must remember certain details here:
- Firstly the marks of the Test will not be shred with the students, hence they can’t ask for verifying or re totaling.
- Secondly you will be admitted to the same Navodaya Vidyalaya from where you have filled the form. Thus note that, there will be no provision for changing district of the Navodaya for the admission.
- Next, in case you have filled the form via SC/ ST or other category, then you should have the certificates of the same during admission process.
- Please note that the difficulty level of the exam will be of Class VIII syllabus. Thus you must prepare accordingly.
- So the maximum marks is 100 here. And the total time for the Navodaya Class 9th Lateral Admission will be 2.5 hrs or 180 mins.
- Apart form this, a student having some disability will be given an additional of 50 mins other than 2.5 hrs.
- Center of the exam will be available in the Admit Card. Thus you will not be able to change it later on.
- The medium of the JNVT Class IX paper will be either in Hindi or English, as per the choice of the student while filling the form.
- OMR Sheet will be used by the students for marking their responses.
|Subject name||Maximum marks.|
|A. Science||35 mrks|
|B. Hindi||15 mrks|
|C. English||15 mrks|
|D. Maths||35 mrks|
NOTE : Kindly check the JNVT Class 9th Application form pdf as shared above for checking the syllabus of the admission test.
Now you can also fill the Navodaya form using the series of steps as explained here:
- Firstly you will have to visit the Navodaya Vidyalaya site
- Secondly now you will have to begin with the “New registration” as appears on the home page.
- Thereafter select the state and the district from where you are willing to fill the navodaya.gov.in 9th Admission Form 2022.
- Afterwards, upon submitting, now enter your name and thus the mobile no. with the DOB below. Finally the 1st step of the registration is complete.
- Now again login with the details that have appeared in you sms text and verify the no. at Navodaya registration form.
- Now complete other details, like address, class 8th percentage and other personal details there.
- Finally submit the same and the Final Registration is now over.
|Direct Link To Apply JNVT IX admission 2022||navodaya.gov.in|
|Check Vacancy Here||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQs Related To JNVT 9th Class Admission Form 2022
Yes the navodaya.gov.in 9th Admission Forms are out now. And so you must fill the same by 31st Oct 2021.
There will be a test on 09th April 2022. Thus upon clearing the same, you will be given seat in the applied district of the JNVT school.
The total seats are 645 in no. However they are the total vacancy under 27 states and 8 UTs. Thus you can check the state wise vacancy in the pdf which is shared here in this article.
Yes, I have already shared the PDF of the navodaya.gov.in 9th Registration form 2022. All details are enclosed in it. Hence you can check the syllabus a swell. All the best.