Download JNVST Class 9 Cut Off Marks 2022 for examination which is taking place on 24th February 2022. Check navodaya.gov.in NVS IX Expected Cut Off marks 2022 officially. Here on this page JNVST 9th Cut off Marks 2022 is displayed for general, OBC, SC and ST category for entrance test.
candidates wants to know whether they will be selected or not on the basis of JNVST Class 9 Expected Cut Off 2022. Well, for all aspirants, this is an expected range in between candidates might get selected.
JNVST IX class examination has been officially taken place on 24.02.2022, aspirants can now go below to check JNVST IX Class Cut Off Marks 2022 on expected basis and even we have shared JNVST Class 9th Previous Cutoff in this article.
Those who are looking for NVS Class 9 Cut Off Marks 2022 for General, OBC, SC and ST or any other category such as defence, need to check the given below table for it. Most Importantly, you can comment and discuss regarding the JNVST Class IX examination here on this page.
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNV) works under the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi. JNVs come under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education. JNVs are fully residential and co-educational schools and are affiliated with CBSE. Classes VI-XII are there in the schools.
In addition to this, these schools admit students from the rural areas of India. In order to provide the best education to students in rural areas, these schools consider the socio-economic background of the families. All of this works under the Ministry of Education which provides the budget for boarding, education, and other activities at JNVs.
Navigate To Content
- 1 JNVST Class 9 Cut Off Marks 2022
- 1.1 navodaya.gov.in Class 9 Cut Off Marks 2022
- 1.2 NVS Class IX Expected & Previous Cut Off Marks 2022
- 1.3 Documents Required for JNVST Class 9 Admission 2022
- 1.4 JNVST Class 9 Syllabus 2022
- 1.5 JNVST Class 9 Cut Off Marks 2022
- 1.6 How to Download the JNVST Class 9 Admit Card 2022?
- 1.7 Important Links To Check JNVST IX Cut off 2022 (Expected/Previous)
- 1.8 FAQs Related to JNVST Class 9th Cut Off Marks 2022
JNVST Class 9 Cut Off Marks 2022
National Policy on education 1986 paved the way for the formation of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in the country. The main aim behind creating Navodaya Vidyalayas was bringing the rural talent outside and making education affordable to people. As a matter of fact, Navodaya Vidyalayas work for certain objectives. These are, providing good quality modern education, establishing, maintaining, managing, and controlling the necessities of schools, providing facilities, offering a common curriculum, aiding other institutions, etc. JNVs maintain the quality by selecting deserving students. For this, the authorities conduct an entrance examination each year.
As mentioned above, in order to bring out the rural talent, JNVs conduct the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test to admit the students. The students are then selected on the basis of merit. Now, JNVST takes place at block and district levels and consists of class neutral questions. Moreover, the authorities design the questions in such a way that the rural kids are able to attempt the examination. In this post, we are mentioning more information about JNVST for Class 9. You can read the complete post.
NVS Class IX Expected & Previous Cut Off Marks 2022
|Name of the Organization||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV)|
|Name of the Examination||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST)|
|Examination Conducting Authority||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Type of Examination||Entrance|
|Purpose of Examination||Admission|
|Date of Examination||24th February 2022 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Availability||January 2022|
|Category of the Post||Cut Off Marks|
|Exam Location||All Over India|
|JNVST Class 9 Result Declaration||Will be Announced Soon|
Documents Required for JNVST Class 9 Admission 2022
Students, we know that most of you must have applied for the examination. The exam is going to take place on 24th February 2022 (Tentatively). For the admissions, apart from the written exam, you need certain documents. We are mentioning the documents here. You can read them below.
- SC/ST certificate or basically the Caste Certificate
- Passport-sized photographs scanned
- Scanned photograph of signature
- The scanned copies of the files should be between 10Kb to 100 kb.
- Birth proof or the Date of Birth certificate
- Class 8 passing certificate and mark sheet
JNVST Class 9 Syllabus 2022
Students, the exam is on 24th February 2022. Although you must have checked the examination pattern and syllabus earlier, in case you have not, you can check the syllabus here.
- English: Tense forms, rearranging jumbled words, comprehension, modal auxiliaries, words and sentences, degrees of comparison, structure spelling, prepositions, passive voice, and reported speech.
- Mathematics: Rational numbers, data handling (pie chart, bar graph, histogram, probability, organizing data), algebraic expressions, identities and factorization, understanding quadrilaterals (square, rectangle, parallelograms, kite, and rhombus), exponents and powers, linear equations in one variable, squares and square roots, cubes and cube roots, mensuration (surface areas and volumes of the cube, cuboid, and cylinder), direct and inverse proportions, and comparing quantities (percentage, ratio and proportion, profit and loss, simple interest, compound interest, and discount)
- General Science: Food- Crop production and management, micro-organisms, food preservation, living and non-living, cell structure, conservation of plants, wildlife sanctuaries, and national parks, Materials I and II- plastics, synthetic fiber, metals and non-metals, fossil fuels, petroleum and its refining, combustion, and flame, Reproduction- asexual and sexual reproduction, adolescence, Force- gravitational force, frictional force, and thrust and pressure, Light- human eyes, the reflection of light, multiple reflections, human ears, audible and inaudible sounds, and loudness and pitch, Natural Phenomena- earthquakes, lightening, and pollution of air and water, chemical effects of electric current, electroplating, Solar System- stars and constellations.
JNVST Class 9 Cut Off Marks 2022
|Category of the Candidates||Cut-off Marks (Expected)|
|General||71 marks to 76 marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||69 marks to 70 marks|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||60 marks to 68 marks|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||52 marks to 59 marks|
Once the exam is over, all students look for the JNVST Class 9 Cut Off Marks 2022. NVS IX Expected Cut Off marks 2022 give an idea of the level of examination. Along with this, the JNVST 9th Cut Off 2022 also let the students know about their performance in the exam. Although the authorities have not released any official JNVST Class 9th Cutoff 2022 yet, we are mentioning the Expected JNVST Class 9 Cutoff 2022 on the basis of previous years.
How to Download the JNVST Class 9 Admit Card 2022?
The authorities released the admit cards on 27th January 2022. These admit cards are easily available for download on the official website at navodaya.gov.in. If you have not downloaded the admit card yet and are looking for steps to download, you can go through the below-mentioned procedure.
- Visit the Official Website navodaya.gov.in
The first thing to do is follow the official website of the examination authority, i.e. navodaya.gov.in.
On the homepage in the notifications section, you will see the ‘Class IX lateral Entry Admit Card’ link.
- Click and Enter
When you click on it, a new page will open on your computer screen. You now have to fill in the required details like the user name and password. Finally, click on the ‘login’ button.
- JNVST Admit Card
Your JNVST admit card will be avilable on your computer screen.
- Check and Download
You can check it for the information mentioned on it and download it. For the examination, you also have to take a printout of the admit card.
Important Links To Check JNVST IX Cut off 2022 (Expected/Previous)
|Check JNVST Class 9 Cut off Marks 2022:||Available Soon|
FAQs Related to JNVST Class 9th Cut Off Marks 2022
To know the JNVST Class 9 Cut off Marks 2022, you can read the post above. The NVS Class 9 Cutoff 2022 have not been released officially so the above post is based on previous years.
The examination is scheduled for 24th February 2022. The previous exam date was 13th February 2022.
To check the syllabus of JNVST Class 9 examination, you can read the post above. We have mentioned the syllabus here.
You can check the JNVST Class 9 examination pattern on the official website at navodaya.gov.in of the examination authority. You can read the notification of the exam as well.