KARePass 2022 Scholarship Registration, Karnataka Epass Registration 2022, KARePass 2022 Scholarship Application Form, KARePass 2022 Scholarship Eligibility Criteria.
Students, here you will read about the KARePass Scholarship 2022. Also, you will know about the Registration and Application Process. Along with that, you can know about the eligibility criteria here.
Navigate To Content
- 1 KARePass 2022 Scholarship Registration
- 2 Karnataka e-Pass Scholarship Application Form 2022
- 3 karepass.cgg.gov.in Epass Registration 2022
- 4 Links on KARePass Scholarship 2022 Application, Registration, and Eligibility
KARePass 2022 Scholarship Registration
The Karnataka government has come up with the ePass also called the KARePass. It is an electronic payment system through which the government provides scholarships. The main body handling the Scholarships is the Education Board of Karnataka. Also, the department is the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Karnataka Government. All the interested students can go through the page and know more about the KARePass 2022 Scholarship. KARePass 2022 provides the students with Post Matric Scholarships and this is the main objective of the Education Department.
Karnataka e-Pass Scholarship Application Form 2022
The Department of Backward Class Welfare initiated the Online Post Matric Scholarships Disbursements. These scholarships are provided through an ePass. Students have to fill an application form to avail themselves of the scholarships. Karnataka government is doing this to uplift the educational status of the students. Through the ePass application, the system links all treasury, welfare departments, colleges, banks, and SSLC databases. Then, it creates an ecosystem that provides hassle-free scholarship delivery of funds to the bank accounts of the verified students.
Once the students are found eligible for the ePass scholarship program and their applications get accepted, they start getting Rs. 1,500 on a monthly basis. Furthermore, the students get the benefits of the KARePass Scholarship in three ways. These are KARePass Post Matric Scholarship (PMS), Fee Concession Scheme (FCS), and Food and Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS). The authorities also process applications for vidyasiri scheme and pre-matric scholarship. Here, you will read about the registration and application process and also about the eligibility.
karepass.cgg.gov.in Epass Registration 2022
|Scholarship||Karnataka ePass Scholarship|
|System||Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships|
|Department||Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department|
|Amount||Rs. 1,500 annually|
|Benefit||Scholarship to students|
Karnataka ePass Scholarship Eligibility 2022
Students, the first and the most important thing to do before applying for any scholarship is checking its eligibility. Only when you are eligible, you get the benefits of the scholarship program. Therefore, it’s important for you to check the eligibility for the KARePass Scholarship program, which you can by reading the steps below.
- The student has to belong to Karnataka.
- His family income should be less than Rs. 2 lakhs per annum.
- He should belong to the SC/ST/OBC category.
- It’s important for the students to keep 75% attendance.
- He must get his Aadhaar Card linked to the Bank Account.
Post Matric Scholarship (PMS):
This is for students who are pursuing Post Matric education/ courses. For Category 1 candidates, the family income has to be less than Rs. 1.5 Lakhs and for Category 2, 3A, 3B ones, it should be Rs. 2 Lakhs per annum.
Food and Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS):
Students studying in Government Aided/ Housing Colleges (Post Matric) are eligible for this scholarship. Furthermore, they should have a family income of not more than Rs. 2.50 Lakhs (Category 1) and Rs. 5 Lakhs (Category 2, 3A, 3B).
Fee Concession Scheme (FC):
Students who are pursuing Post-graduate courses are eligible. The Category 1 candidates have to have a family income of Rs. 1 Lakh. While the Category 2, 3A, 3B candidates have to have a family income of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs.
Karnataka ePass Scholarship Registration 2022
Students, above, you read about the KARePass eligibility conditions. Now, we would like to take you to the registration process. Once you have checked the eligibility and found that you are eligible to apply for the KARePass Scholarship 2022, you can follow the registration process to register. Also, after that, you will be able to move to the application process.
- The official Karnataka ePass website is karepass.cgg.gov.in. Visit the website.
- Here, on the homepage, go to the Student Zone section.
- Then, you have to look for the Scholarship related link.
- Once you find it, click on it.
- Then, you will see that the application form available on the screen.
- Now, you will have to enter details related to you.
- These details include your name, husband’s/ father’s name, gender, date of birth, caste, and other details.
- Finally, you have to submit the registration form.
- In the end, you can take a printout of the form for future reference.
KARePass Scholarship 2022 Application Status
Students, once you fill in the registration form, you receive the notice on the application in 10-15 days. The nearest Taluk receives the application and then notifies you via the registered mobile number or the email ID. When you receive the notification, you can use it to check the status on the website.
- Go to the KARePass website to check the application.
- There, on the homepage, you will find the Student Services section.
- Go to the Application Status tab now.
- Then, you have to enter the application number, the Class you are in, SSLC result, year of completion, date of birth, and SSLC Registration Number.
- Fill in the Captcha code.
- Then, click on the Get Status option to finally check the status.
Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2022 Renewal
Now, you may need to renew the application after completing a certain class and on reaching the next. In such a case, you will have to update the changes and then submit them. Thus, you can follow the procedure from here.
- Go to the official website mentioned above.
- Then, on the homepage, under the Students Service, you will find the renew service link.
- Now, visit the Vidyasiri Scholarship Renewal link.
- Then, you will have to enter the application number and the date of birth.
- The form will open in front.
- Now, you will have to change the class and the marks and other details.
- Finally, you have to click on the Go button to update the changes.
Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2022 Documents Required
After reading all related information to the Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2022 application and eligibility, you must check the Documents that you require. Go through the requirements here.
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Parent’s ID
- Bank Passbook
- Residence Proof
- Income Proof
- SSLC Certificate
- Bonafide from College
Links on KARePass Scholarship 2022 Application, Registration, and Eligibility
|KARePass Scholarship 2022 Regsitration||Available|
|KARePass Scholarship 2022 Application||Available|
|KARePass Scholarship 2022 Eligibility||Available|
FAQ’s On KARePass 2022 Scholarship Application Form, Eligibility Criteria
The schemes related to the Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2022 are the Post Matric Scholarship, the Fee Concession Scheme, and the Food and Accommodation Scholarship Scheme.
The Pratibha Puruskar Scholarship Scheme 2022 is for those students who score 90% marks or more in the last examination (Intermediate or Graduation). Also, they must be seeking admission for Post Graduation.
Behind the creation of the KARePass Scholarship 2022 program, the objective of the government was to benefit the minority category candidates in pursuing higher education. Therefore, the government provides financial help.
You can contact 8050770005 (Scholarship Online) for any help related to the Karnataka ePass Scholarship.