Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Registration Form 2022 are started now, you can check eligibility criteria for Karnataka CM housing Yojana Application Form. After that you can apply online for Kar CM Housing Scheme.
Karnataka government has started the 1 Lakh Housing Scheme for its citizens. Under this, the government will provide multi-storey houses for underprivileged and economically weaker sections. Also, the government will take care of renovation of old houses along with the construction of new ones. In this post, we shall let you know about the Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Apply Online. Check Karnataka CM Housing Yojana Eligbility Criteria, ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Housing Scheme Registration Form and application process.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Form
- 2 ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Housing Scheme Application Form
- 3 ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Housing Scheme Apply Online
- 4 How To Fill Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Registration Form ?
- 5 Karnataka Housing Scheme Status Check
- 6 Karnataka 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Registration Form Status
- 7 CM One Lakh Housing Scheme from Karnataka Government FAQs
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Form
The housing schemes under the Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited. The Government of Karnataka started the scheme in 2000 with the aim of providing housing to weaker sections of the state. Also, the proper way of bringing the scheme in the state was by implementing the state and central housing schemes. In addition to this, the housing scheme will also promote cost-effective technologies (building) in rural areas. This will strengthen Nirmithi kendras and establish new kendras.
Those who register for the scheme, get various benefits from the Karnataka government. Through the scheme, the beneficiaries can get their houses constructed on their initiatives. Moreover, the scheme promotes the usage of incremental housing, core housing, services, etc. Lastly, through the scheme, the government will construct around 9 lakh houses in the state in a period of two years.
ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Housing Scheme Application Form
For the benefit of economically weaker sections, Karnataka government has come up with the Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL). Under this, the authorities will provide approximately from Rs. 2.70 lakh to Rs. 3.50 lakh to the beneficiaries. In this post, we shall tell you the process For Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme under the Housing scheme and go through the status. We shall let you know the eligibility process as well. In addition to this, we shall present the features of the housing scheme.
- Through the scheme, the government wants to build homes for poor sections in the state and provide them roof in the times of poverty.
- For this, the government provides subsidies for house renovation and reconstruction.
- Additionally, the major beneficiaries are poor people of the state only.
- Furthermore, the authorities release the list of beneficiaries on the website officially and thus, take advantage of the scheme.
- Moreover, the scheme takes care of people area-wise.
ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Housing Scheme Apply Online
|Category||Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Form|
|Scheme||CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Economically Weaker Sections of Karnataka|
|Benefit||Rs. 1 Lakh to the People|
|Objective||Subsidy for House Construction and Renovation|
How To Fill Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Registration Form ?
Now that you have an idea of how the scheme benefits the people of the state. In addition, the scheme is a big help to the poor people of the state, as it makes them get subsidies and get their houses renovated or constructed.
- Go to the Karnataka Ashraya CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme, i.e. ashraya.karnataka.gov.in. The another site is housing.karnataka.gov.in.
- Once you are on the Ashraya website homepage, you can see the Online Applications are Invited Under CM One Lakh Houses Phase 2′ link.
- This option is available under the Online Services tab.
- Later, you will see a form with name, category, area, district, etc. visible on the screen.
- Now, you have to fill it up by selecting options related to you.
- Also, after seelcting correct details, you have to go to the files and upload your documents.
- In the next step, the name of the applicant should match with that on the Caste Certificate, along with the DOB.
- Apart from that, in the form, the applicant has to enter income RD number or the Caste RD number.
- Proceeding ahead, one has to enter bank related information.
- After which, the person needs to select his employment status. In case, he is a labour, he needs to mention his registration number.
- On clicking on the submit button finally, one completes the Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Registration.
- Here, the applicant gets an OTP and makes final payment to submit the form.
Karnataka Housing Scheme Status Check
Now, after Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Apply Online function, if you wish to know the status of your application, you can visit the site and check status too.
- Go to the Karnataka CM 1 Lakh website, ashraya.karnataka.gov.in.
- Here, directly go to the District selection option on the web page.
- After that, you have to provide the beneficiary code on the page.
- Now, once you click the submit option, you get your Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme status.
Also, you should know the requirements of the government.
For being a part of the Housing scheme of the Karnataka government, the income of the applicant’s family has to be below Rs. 87,000. Additionally, he must be living in Bangalore for more than last five years and has an Aadhaar card. Other than this, it is important for him to not own a home already, or he becomes ineligible for the scheme. Moreover, the person should not be taking any subsidy from the government already.
Karnataka 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Registration Form Status
CM One Lakh Housing Scheme from Karnataka Government FAQs
The subsidy that the government provides under the 1 Lakh Housing scheme in the state is Rs. 5.50 Lakh to Rs. 6 Lakh. This is distributed as Rs. 3.50 Lakh for SC/ST people and Rs. 2.70 Lakh to General category people.
Yes, construction workers or other people working with the Labour Department have to provide the registration number.
Under the housing scheme, the minorities have 10% seats.