Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021 for results declared on 9th August is available below. Check Karnataka 10th Class Re Totaling Fees and process to apply for sslc.karnataka.gov.in Rechecking online. Here we have shared complete details regarding kseeb.kar.nic.in SSLC Re-Totaling Form 2021 Fees below.
Hello folks!. By now, everyone of you must have got your Karnataka SSLC 2021 results. And with this, many must have got unexpectedly good results and are okay with that. But then we do have the kids with us, who were expecting great results in their 10th boards and the result was totally opposite. So, here is a good news for all of them, as now you can fill for revaluation of the SSLC/ Class 10th mark sheets with your state board. The process is very simple. Moreover step by step explanation is thus given here to fill your Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021
- 2 kseeb.kar.nic.in SSLC Revaluation Form 2021:
- 3 sslc.karnataka.gov.in Improvement Form 2021
- 4 SSLC Revaluation 2021 Eligibility:
- 5 Karnataka Class 10th Revaluation Form Filling Process:
- 6 Karnataka SSLC Improvement Re Totaling Fees 2021
- 7 Karnataka SSLC Re-checking form 2021 Links:
- 8 Karnataka SSLC Re Totaling Form 2021
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021
Hence, in this article you will get all the information regarding the rechecking fees and the step to execute the same. Moreover, the kseeb.kar.nic.in handles all the operation in this regard. Also, you must fill the karnataka class 10th re-evaluation form and thereby its fees before the end date of the same. Hence, now get where, what and how queries regarding the entire process of Karnataka 10th rechecking form below.
LATEST: The Karnataka SSLC/ 10th Exam Revaluation form ends in last week of August 2021. Fill the form now.
Do let us know, in the comments section below if you have any doubts regarding the Revaluation process or if it is actually worth it or not. We will definitely get back to it with the best possible answer.
kseeb.kar.nic.in SSLC Revaluation Form 2021:
As the students have got their board results or in some cases, the 2021 board result is yet to be declared. But in any case, the students this year seems quite unhappy with the results. Reason being, this year was very unpredictable in terms of the execution of the 10th and 12th Board exam papers. However, if we talk about the Karnataka state board. Then definitely it brought some happiness in their state’s school going children. As the SSLC students were allowed to give their board exams in 2 phases.
The one was for the core/ main subjects and in the next phase we saw the execution of the language papers. Still, many students could not thus perform well. Reason? Because, they were simply in doubt what if again due to increase in the no. of cases, their SSLC exams might defer again. And with this anxiety they finally sit for the Karnataka SSLC board exams 2021. Now that the results are out, hence the kids finally ahve 2 choices :
- Firstly is to check your results and accept whatever has been awarded to you.
- Secondly, you can ask for Revaluation/ Rechecking (whatever you may call it). Now this is different fi=rom retest. Therefore, you can opt. for this step, if you have a strong instinct that your paper was good enough, however the marks were average.
sslc.karnataka.gov.in Improvement Form 2021
|Name of the Board||Karnataka State Board.|
|Class of concern||Xth/ 10th Class/ SSLC.|
|Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021||TBA (Most probably In Mid August)|
|SSLC Rechecking Last Date||TBA (Aug/ Sept 2021)|
|SSLC Evaluation form Fees||Rs. 250/- (Subject wise)|
|Karnataka SSLC Site||https://sslc.karnataka.gov.in/|
SSLC Revaluation 2021 Eligibility:
Now, that the state board has given you the chance of asking for re evaluation of the board answer copies. But then, there are also certain criterion, failing on which you thus cannot apply for rechecking of your answer sheets 2021. So, let us check the same below:
- Firstly, the candidates who have failed in the 10th Board exams thus cannot apply for the rechecking of sheets. They thus have to sit for supplementary exams rather than rechecking.
- The candidates, must have given their 10th exam from the Karnataka State Board only.
- Only the candidates who have sit for the exam and thus have not skipped their exam dates are thus eligible, provided they have passed the exam.
Now please note that, the final revaluated marks will thus appear at your SSLC site only. Therefore you must check the nhmpunjab.in for the final dates of the Revaluation form and thus checking its active link.
Karnataka Class 10th Revaluation Form Filling Process:
Let us now look at the step by step method of filling the Class 10th re-evaluation form 2021 here. I will also be telling the various form filling fees here. Therefore check it now and fill your form afterwards:
- Firstly the students have to visit the Karnataka State Board site using link https://sslc.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Secondly, now in the the home page of the site. You will thus see the Online Services section.
- Thereafter, proceed with the SSLC sub section. And then you will find the link for the Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021.
- After this, now start filling the details. Firstly start with your personal details, then the name of the subject, and its marks .
- Finally you will have to then pay the fees as per the subject that you have chosen:
Karnataka SSLC Improvement Re Totaling Fees 2021
|1. Revaluation fees (per subject)||Rs. 150-250/-|
|2. Karnataka SSLC Marks Re- Totaling||Rs. 750/-|
|3. Rechecking along with photocopy of each subject||Rs. 450-550/-|
|4. Photocopy fees (Subject wise)||Rs. 305/-|
- Please ensure that you are thus making the above payments using any of the online mode. For instance, G-Pay, Credit/ Debit Cards/ Net Banking etc.
- Also, none of your fees is refundable in case you feel that your marks have decreased or not changed.
- Finally submit the SSLC Revaluation form 2021.
Karnataka SSLC Re-checking form 2021 Links:
|Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021:||Click Here|
|Karnataka SSLC Re Totaling Form 2021:||Click Here|
Karnataka SSLC Re Totaling Form 2021
No. in any case, the fees will thus be non- refundable.
Yes, you can thus apply for the photostat of the answer copy as well. Just select the same in the form, and thereby pay the eligible amount that is around Rs. 305/- and you will then get the sheets. You can download it from the site itself.
In that case, either you can sit for the improvement exams, which will thus happen in the following year. Else you have the option of accepting the same and work hard in future exams. Though I will suggest you to focus on 11th exams. As handling 2 classes exams next year will just increase your pressure. Moreover, there is also no guarantee as if you will get good marks in improvement exams. Therefore, think wisely.