KARTET Result 2020 Released Today on date 21st November 2020 for the exam successfully took place on 4th October 2020 around the complete Karnataka state. Candidates must have downloaded KARTET Answer Key which we updated and was also published on school education.kar.nic.in. Here all those who are waiting to check Karnataka TET Result 2020 shall visit the link given below. We have also shared details on Karnataka TET 2020 Results and cut off marks expected and previous. Therefore all updates on KARTET 2020 merit list & Selection List Pdf are provided here on nhmpunjab.in.
Navigate To Content
- 1 schooleducation.kar.nic.in TET Result 2020
- 1.1 Karnataka TET Result 2020 Cut off & Selection List Pdf @ sts.karnataka.gov.in/TET/
- 1.2 Karnataka TET Results 2020 @ schooleducation.kar.nic.in Merit List
- 1.3 Steps Involved In KARTET 2020 Results
- 1.4 KARTET Cut off marks 2020- Expected and Previous:
- 1.5 How to check the KARTET 2020 Result online ?
- 1.6 Instructions for Online Objections:
- 1.7 KARTET 2020 Merit List
- 1.8 FAQs related to Karnataka TET 2020 Result
schooleducation.kar.nic.in TET Result 2020
The Centralized Admission Cell (CAC) conducts to check the eligibility of a teacher. It improves the quality of teaching n government schools in rural areas and gives a fair chance to study well to all students. All states organize TET examinations to accomplish goals under the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act. TET is the minimum qualification required for a person to become a teacher through the recruitment process.
Karnataka TET (KARTET) 2020 on 4th October 2020, So Those who wait to check KARTET Result 2020 shall follow the official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
In March this year, KARTET 2019 was conducted. The KARTET exam which was conducted in two shifts in different centers throughout the state was attended by a large number of both, male and female candidates. Now, the candidates are waiting for a final scorecard. The CAC released a kartet provisional answer key for KARTET 2020 result and now, candidates are waiting for the final answer key.
Karnataka TET Result 2020 Cut off & Selection List Pdf @ sts.karnataka.gov.in/TET/
|Department of Exam Name||Ministry For Primary and Secondary Education|
|Examination Date||4th October 2020|
|KARTET Result Date 2020||Expected in November 2020|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Release Date of Answer Key||12th October 2020|
Karnataka TET Results 2020 @ schooleducation.kar.nic.in Merit List
Although no specific dates have been mentioned on the official website, schooleducation.kar.nic.in Results, there are speculations on tentative dates which have been mentioned in the table below.
|Exam||4th October, 2020|
|Provisional Answer Key||12th October 2020|
|Last Date to Check Queries||21st October, 2020|
|Final Answer Key||Last week of October to First week of November (Tentative)|
|Karnataka TET Result Date||21.11.2020 (Saturday)|
Steps Involved In KARTET 2020 Results
- After the examination has been conducted, a provisional answer key is released. Candidates are supposed to check it.
- Once they’ve checked it, they can raise an objection against the answer key if they are not satisfied with the result. A certain time period is provided to them to raise the objection.
- The objections are then submitted and then a final answer key is released.
- After the release of the final KARTET Cut off Marks, the final Karnataka TET result is declared on the website.
- The marking scheme says a candidate gets 1 mark for each correct answer and there is no negative marking on wrong answers. Thus, the candidates should be very careful while writing answers to score well.
KARTET Cut off marks 2020- Expected and Previous:
The KARTET Cut off Marks varies according to the category of the candidate. While it is the highest for General Category candidates, it is less for OBC/PH/SC/ST/VH candidates. The candidates who clear this cut-off are mentioned in the final result which is published on the official website.
The expected cut-off of this year is mentioned below.
|Category of Candidate||Required Cut-off||Qualifying Marks (Max.-150)|
The cut-off of 2016 is below-mentioned.
|Category of Candidate||Cut-off marks|
How to check the KARTET 2020 Result online ?
- The candidate has to visit the official website mentioned in the initial paragraph.
- A link named ‘schooleducation.kar.nic.in TET Result 2020’ will be there.
- Then, the Candidate has to click on it and login from the window using his personal credentials.
- Application number and Date of Birth are required to log in.
- Then, The screen will show the Karnataka TET result.
- Finally, Click on Save and download the kar tet result for further process.
Instructions for Online Objections:
- Objections are to be submitted online only.
- Then, the documents to be submitted should be less than 500KB.
- So, Without any supportive document, no objection will be considered.
- Only a Time of 24 hours will be given to make required changes on a candidate’s submission.
- Any objection after 5:00 p.m. of 21st October 2020 will not be considered.
Once cleared, the validity of KARTET remains for the next seven (7) years from the date of the result declaration. Clearing KARTET doesn’t mean one has landed a job. The candidate has to apply for jobs and KARTET helps them in getting one as a tutor.
KARTET 2020 Merit List
Since, no date has been released officially, only a tentative date can be assumed to check KARTET Merit List 2020 and the candidate can keep checking the official website once in a while.
Ans 1. The official website is schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Ans 2. Unfortunately, no. The exam conducting body of KARTET does not send the result via post. The result is updated online. The candidates are required to keep a regular eye on the official website.
Ans 3. The cut-off varies according to the category. For General/2A/3A/2B/3B categories, it is estimated to be 60% and for PWD/SC/ST categories, it is 55%.
Ans 4. To know the calculation method (normalization method), the candidate is requested to read the notification released by the authorities.
Ans 5. The clause related to candidature cancellation can be read on the website of the School Education Board of Karnataka.