Indian banks started the Kisan Credit Card scheme in August 1998 and have been helping the farmers since then. The government of India supported this to boost the agricultural sector of India. Also, the government provides financial assistance to the farmers through kisan credit card scheme. Now that everything has been digitized, farmers can apply online and check their KCC Status 2021 too. Thus, we have mentioned the Kisan Credit Card Status Check 2021 in this post.
KCC Status Check 2021 is available here on pmkisan.gov.in. if you have already applied for PM Kisan Credit Card Loan Facility, then you should know the process to check PM Kisan KCC Application Status Online.
Navigate To Content
KCC Status Check 2021
The main idea behind the Kisan Credit Card scheme was to support the farmers financially in promoting agriculture, animal husbandry, and fisheries. NABARD was the main authority behind the creation of the model scheme. The authorities intended to provide the farmers with term loans for their needs (agricultural). With the help of Kisan Credit Card Scheme, the authorities wish to meet the comprehensive credit requirements of the farmers. Then, the authorities added fisheries and animal husbandry in the scheme to further boost the development. In the scheme, the government includes all commercial banks, state cooperative banks, and regional rural banks. Through the scheme, the farmers get credit limits for crops and term loans. Furthermore, the farmers receive accident insurance in case of disability and death. In addition to this, the scheme has many other benefits for the farmers.
PM Kisan Credit Card Loan Status Check 2021
As mentioned above, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development implemented the Kisan Credit Card scheme, along with the Reserve Bank of India. With the help of this scheme, the farmer is able to avail of loans from the government with the lowest interest rates. Also, after the KCC scheme, the government has launched many other schemes to benefit the farmers.
In this post, we shall tell you the basic eligibility required and the process to check the PM Kisan Credit Card Application Status on the website. Thus, if someone has not applied for the scheme yet, he can do so after reading the post. Also, if you are reading this and know someone who can benefit from the scheme, you can share the information with them. Therefore, read the information given here carefully and read the other post on KCC to know more.
pmkisan.gov.in KCC Status Online 2021
|Scheme||Kisan Credit Card|
|By||The Government of India|
|Benefit||Kisan Credit Card and other benefits|
|Objective||Boost Agricultural Activities and Help the Farmers|
|Category||KCC Status Check 2021|
PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme Application Status
Other than the basic benefits that we provided above, the government has brought some add-ons to the scheme. These are stated below.
- During the pandemic, when the virus has affected the rural areas badly too, the government has decided to extend the EMI Moratorium on Credit Cards and Loans till 31st August 2021.
- Secondly, if a farmer is unable to pay the price because of the lockdown, he may wish not to pay the payment for the period. Also, the farmers can contact the banks in case of doubts and issues. The government has not made the payment mandatory, it depends on the farmer’s situation.
- Bullet payment
- Principal or interest component
- Credit Card Statement
- Equated Monthly Installment (EMI)
- It is important for the farmer applicant to be an Indian resident.
- He should have culitvable land.
- All those people who deal with agricultural activities and allied activities can also apply for KCC.
- The applicants have to be from 18 years to 75 years.
- All the farmers who are above 60 years of age, they must have co-applicants.
- Other than this, tenant farmers, shared croppers, and oral leases of cultivable lands can apply too.
- Moreover, joint liability groups and self-help groups of sharecroppers will also be able to apply for KCC.
KCC Application Status Check 2021
Now that you know the benefits of the scheme, you can proceed to other important processes. Also, if you wish to know the process of application, you can read the other post on the KCC application on our portal. Then, follow the below-mentioned steps for checking your PM Kisan Credit Card Application Status.
- Go to the PM kisan Credit Card website, i.e. pmkisan.gov.in for the Status Check.
- There, you will find a login portal where you have to provide your details.
- Then, enter the CSC ID and the password that you have from registration.
- Now, click on the View PM Kisan Credit Card Status Online option.
- As soon as you click on the view PM Kisan KCC Status Online option, you have to enter the KCC application ID.
- Now finally, the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card status of application will be available to you.
Links Related to PM Kisan Credit Card Status Check
Pradhan Mantri KCC Application Status FAQs
process and steps are simple, visit the page to check your KCC Application Status.
If one doesn’t get any response from the API server, there can be three main reasons:
1. All applications are not being accepted from the district where you stay.
2. Your bank is not able to accept applications on Kisan Credit Card.
3. The database of the farmer is not merged with the PM KCC database.
In case of emergency and doubts, one can call on 155261 or 1800115526 or 01206025109.
Yes, one can increase the Kisan Credit Card limit by submitting some documents to the bank again.