All the candidates who wish to apply for the admissions in Kerala ITI can access the Kerala ITI Application Form 2021 from the nhmpunjab link. Apart from this, you can also get information on the examination date sheets of Kerala ITI Admission Form 2021. det.kerala.gov.in Online Form 2021 for registration are starting shortly.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Kerala ITI Application Form 2021
- 2 det.kerala.gov.in ITI Online Form 2021
- 3 Links to Reach Kerala ITI Application Form 2021 At det.kerala.gov.in
Kerala ITI Application Form 2021
The Industrial Training Institute, Kerala has announced that the admission forms for the ITI 2021 process will start in June 2021. Soon, the ITI will begin the admission process and release the dates for the same. Talking about the last date of the online det.kerala.gov.in application form 2021, the Department will end the process in July 2021. Now, the students are waiting for the admission process to begin.
The Department selects the candidates on the basis of merit. This merit is based on the marks of students and the eligibility criteria. Once the process starts, we can inform you. Also, you should be ready to be a part of the process and keep all the documents ready. We shall give you the list of the documents that you will need and tell you the criteria as well. Therefore, you must get the details from this article.
itiadmissions.kerala.gov.in Admission Form 2021
The Kerala Industrial Department has many objectives to fulfill towards the development of the students. For this, the Department provides Apprenticeship Training and Skill Training. Furthermore, it also provides training to the youth for skill development. The Technical Institute was formed in 1970 and works under the Director-General of Training, Delhi. In a few days, the department will announce the admission process dates. Through the Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Kerala, students are provided short-term and long-term programs. By studying these courses, the students get a very good opportunity to grow in career.
ITI Kerala, as mentioned above, will be out in June 2021. Since the start, the Kerala ITI Admission Form will continue till July 2021 (tentatively). Later on, the complete process will take place, where the candidates have to produce their documents as well. Therefore, it’s important that you collect all the necessary ones. We suggest you give a read to the complete article for the information.
det.kerala.gov.in ITI Online Form 2021
|Department||Industrial Training Institute|
|Responsible Authority||Directorate of Technical Education|
|Kerala ITI Application Form 2021||Will be Available by June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|End Time||July 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Duration||One to Two years|
|Notification||June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Kerala ITI Application Form 2021– Start||July 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Kerala ITI Application Form 2021– End||July 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Merit List||August 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Counseling||August 2021 (Tentatively)|
Kerala ITI Application Form 2021: Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates, now that the Kerala ITI application form 2021 and the admission process are about to begin, you must know the eligibility criteria. Knowing it beforehand will make things easier for you. You will be able to know what the Department requires from the students to get admission into the ITI. Go through the below-mentioned criteria to know the eligibility.
- Candidates applying for admission into ITI Kerala must be Indians.
- They must possess certificates of Classes 8, 10, and 12. These certificates must be obtained from recognized boards and institutes.
- Also, it is important that they score 35% marks in these classes.
- Furthermore, these candidates must be minimum of 14 years old. Also, there is no limit to the upper age of the candidates.
- Also, the candidates who are appearing in the next class can also apply for admission to ITI Kerala.
Kerala ITI Admission Online Form 2021: Steps
Candidates, you read the eligibility criteria above. Here, you will read about the steps for applying online. When the det.kerala.gov.in application form 2021 link is open, you can fill them by following the steps here.
- At first, you have to go and visit the website of ITI Kerala.
- Then, find the link for the instructions and read them completely.
- Once you read the instructions, you can move forward to applying for the ITI Kerala admissions.
- Now, you have to enter your personal details like the name, email ID, mobile number, address, educational details, etc.
- Then, after the registration, you can move on to the application process.
- Once you fill the application, you have to be careful and check it before submission.
- Then, you will have to upload the documents, along with the photograph and signature copies.
- These scanned copies must be in jpg/ jpeg format.
- Now, you have to pay the application fee to complete the application form.
- This payment, you can make via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Then, check the details again and finally submit the form.
- You can take a preview of this application form and save it for future use.
Links to Reach Kerala ITI Application Form 2021 At det.kerala.gov.in
Kerala ITI Application Form 2021 @ det.kerala.gov.in: FAQs
You will need the domicile certificate, mark sheets, school certificates, passport photos, birth certificates, etc. during the ITI Kerala admission process.
Yes, you can check them in the article above.
There is no limit to the maximum age of the candidates applying for the Kerala ITI 2021 admission process.
Yes, the ITI Kerala will release the merit list after the application process for admission.