Maha TET Cut Off Marks 2022 are about to be released on official website @mahatet.in. Secondly, Maharashtra TET Expected Cut Off 2022 are available in this post. Candidates can check mahatet.in cut off 2022 for categories like general, obc, sc and st and it is even available in subject wise. Finally, you can find details about Maha TET Previous Cut Off and MH TET 2022 Qualifying Marks Category wise.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Maha TET Cut Off Marks 2022
- 2 Maha TET Cutoff 2022 Criteria 2022
Maha TET Cut Off Marks 2022
As we know, Maharashtra TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) is conducted every year by Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE). Secondly, as we are aware that candidates have to clear minimum qualifying marks in order to be eligible for teacher recruitment in the state.
Moreover, this exam is of two types: Paper-1 for primary class and Paper-2 for Senior classes. So, aspirants who are appearing for Paper-1 and Paper-2 of Maha TET 2022 in November 2022 can get an idea of MAHA TET Cut Off Marks 2022 from information below.
Maharashtra TET 2022 Cut Off (Expected)
|Exam Name||Maharashtra TET 202|
|Conducted by||Maharashtra State Council of Examination|
|Purpose||Eligibility test for teacher|
|Validity of certificate||1 Year|
|Maha TET Exam Date 2022||November 2022|
|Type of Paper||Paper-1 and Paper-2|
|MH TET 2022 Answer Key Release Date||December 2022|
|MAHA TET Cut Off 2022 Release Date||2nd Week of December 2022|
|Post Category||Cut Off Marks|
You can see the table above for information about Maharashtra TET 2022 Cut Off Release Date. Above all, an official website to check cutoff marks and answer key release date for ease of candidates are available in the table.
Maharashtra TET Expected Cutoff Marks 2022
|Category Name||Expected MH TET Paper 1 Cut Off 2022||Expected MH TET Paper 2 Cut Off 2022|
|General or Unreserved||90-95||95-100|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||80-85||85-90|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||75-80||80-85|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||75-80||80-85|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||80-85||85-90|
Previous Maha TET Cut Off Paper Wise
|Category Name||Previous Cut Off Marks (Paper-1)||Previous Cut Off Marks (Paper-2)|
|General or Unreserved||90||95|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||82.5||87.5|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||80||85|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||80||85|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||85||87|
Maha TET Cutoff 2022 Criteria 2022
- First criteria in the evaluation of MH TET Cut Off Marks 2022 is the difficulty level of TET 2022.
- Secondly, another factor in cutoff finalization is the number of aspirants who are going to appear in the entrance exam.
- Thirdly, previous Maharashtra TET Cut Off 2022 play a vital role in evaluation.
- After that, highest marks in Paper-1 and Paper 2 of Maha TET are considered for evaluation.
- So these are some of the basic factors which are used in evaluation of qualifying marks.
Mahatet.in Minimum Qualifying Marks 2022
- Minimum qualifying marks of Maha TET 2022 are basic marks which you have to score in order to be eligible for this.
- Secondly, Maha TET Qualifying marks for general category are 60% which comes out to be 90 Marks.
- After that, for SC/ST qualifying marks in Maha TET 2022 are 50%, which means 80-85 Marks.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category have to score a minimum 55% score.
How to Check Maha TET Cut Off Marks 2022?
- Firstly, you have to visit Maha TET portal @mahatet.in.
- Secondly, click on the MH TET Cut off 2022 tab in the important updates section.
- Thirdly, select the Maha TET paper you appeared in like paper-1 and Paper-2.
- On the next page you can see Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test Cut Off marks 2022 as per your request.’
- So this is a step by step guide to check Maha TET Cut Off Marks 2022 online @mahatet.in.
FAQs Related To Maharashtra TET Cut Off 2022
The tentative MH TET cut off 2022 is given in this article category. Candidates shall check the table above.
There is no official notification yet, but it is expected to be declared in December, 2022.
mahatet.in is the official portal of Maha TET.
Maha TET exam is scheduled on 21st November, 2022.