Check Maharashtra Postal Circle Admit Card 2020 which is going to be released on this webpage or on official website at www.maharashtrapost.gov.in. All the candidates are requested to follow instructions given by us regarding release of Maharashtra Postman Hall Ticket 2020 or Maharashtra Postman Exam Date 2020. Well, here we are also announcing updates on Maharashtra Post Mail Guard Admit Card 2020 and its examination Date. Those candidates who have applied for different posts are requested to go below and follow important links to check Maharashtrapost.gov.in Postman Admit Card 2020 link.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Admit Card 2020
Direct recruitment for the posts of Mailguard (MG)/ Postman (PM), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) has been released by the Office of Chief Postmaster General, Maharashtra Circle. Out of a total of 1,371 posts, 1,029 are for the post of Postman, 15 for Mail Guard, 32 for MTS (Administrative Offices), and 295 for MTS (Sub-Ordinate Office).
The online applications for the above-mentioned posts have started from 12th October 2020 and the last date as per the website is 3rd November 2020 till 11:59 p.m. Maharashtra Postal Circle exam date are not announced by the authorities yet but will be released on maharashtrapost.gov.in, the official website of Maharashtra Postal Circle. The Maharashtra Postman admit card 2020 for the same are no yet released too, but will soon be available on the official website mentioned above. Candidates who have applied are requested to keep a regular check on the website.
Pay Scale for the posts:
1. Postman/ Mail Guard: Rs. 21,700-69,100 (Pay Level-3 for Civilian Employees)
2. Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 18,000-56,900 (Pay Level-1 for Civilian Employees)
Maha Post Postman/ Mail Guard Exam Date 2020 & Hall Ticket Download
• Candidate must have passed Higher secondary or +2 from Maharashtra Board, CBSE, ICSE or any recognized board.
• Candidates must have basic knowledge of Marathi and Konkani for the states of Maharashtra and Goa, and they should have studied the required language till class 10.
• Basic Computer skills are required and the candidate should be able to clear Paper III which is a Skill test for Data Entry.
Maharashtra Postman Admit Card 2020 Mail guard Exam Date
• Passed 10th from a recognized board/institution.
• For the candidates selected for the Goa region, Konkani has to be known and for the ones selected for the Maharashtra region, knowledge of Marathi is important.
• Candidate must be able to qualify a basic skill test of data entry on the computer.
Candidate must be either,
• A citizen of India, or
• A citizen of Bhutan, or
• A citizen of Nepal, or
• A Tibetan refugee, settled in India before 1st January 1962, or
• An Indian origin person, who previously migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri-Lanka, East African counties like Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, United Republic of Tanzania, Ethiopia, and Vietnam has returned to settle in India permanently.
2. Age Criteria:
• 18 Years to 27 Years Age for Postman and Mail Guard post.
• For Multi-Tasking Staff- 18-25 years.
Age relaxation based on categories of candidates and reservation on the seats is provided which can be checked by the candidates on the website mentioned in one of the above paragraphs.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Syllabus 2020
Paper I, Time- 90 Minutes, Maximum Marks- 100
|General Awareness Topics:Civics,Indian Geography, General Knowledge, Moral Education, Freedom Struggle, Indian Culture||30 Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude Topics: BODMAS, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Average, Unitary Method, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Time and Work Time and Distance||40 Questions|
|Reasoning AbilityVerbal and Non- verbal reasoning||30 Questions|
Paper II, Time-45 Minutes, Maximum Marks-60
|MCQs on word translation from English to local language||Each question of 15 marks|
|MCQs on word translation from local language to English||Each question of 15 marks|
|Local language letter writing (80-100 words)||15 marks|
|Short essay/ paragraph in Local language (80-100 words)||15 marks|
Paper III, Time- 20 Minutes, Maximum Marks- 40
|Data Entry Skill Test (2000 depressions)||40 marks|
Important Links Tab
|Maharashtra Postman Admit Card 2020||Click Here To Check|
|Maharashtrapost.gov.in Mail Guard Admit Card 2020||Click Here to Check|
Maharashtra Post Hall Ticket Download 2020 maharashtrapost.gov.in
- • Mobile number to be verified via OTP.
- • A working Email ID.
- • Scanned passport size photograph- color (20KB- 56KB).
- • Scanned signature- JPEG format (10KB-20KB).
- • Category Certificate.
- • Disability certificate.
- • EWS certificate.
- • Scanned image of ID proof.
- • Medical Certificate.
- • Transgender Certificate.
- • NOC.
- • Ex-serviceman certificate.
- • 10th mark sheet.
- • 12th mark sheet.
- • Graduation Certificate.
The Registration to be submitted by everyone is Rs.100 while the examination fee changes. For OBC/UR/EWS/Trans-men candidates, it is Rs.400, and SC/ST/Female/PWD/ Trans-women are exempted from fee. So if you need any further help regarding Maharashtra Postman Admit Card 2020, you can refer to the links given below of maharashtra postal circle.
The application process is divided into two steps: Basic Registration and Detailed Registration. The steps to be followed for Basic and Detailed registration are mentioned in the notification on the official website and be checked on the same.
Steps to Download Maharashtra Postman Admit Card 2020 maharashtrapost.gov.in Hall Ticket
- • Visit the official website of Maharashtra Postal Service, maharashtrapost.gov.in.
- • Go on the link related to the notification.
- • Click on the ‘Download Maharashtra Mail Guard Admit Card’ option.
- • Login with your credentials.
- • Click on the Maha Postman Admit Card download button again.
- • Once the maharashtra Postal Circle hall ticket is downloaded, save it and take a printout.
FAQs related to Maharashtra Postal Circle Hall Ticket 2020 maharashtrapost.gov.in Postman/ Mail Guard, and MTS Exam Date
Ans. Maharashtra Postman Admit Card 2020 will be releasing in the month of November – expected.
Ans. The candidates are advised to go and check the location a day prior to the exam to save time and avoid chaos.
Ans. If this happens, contact the senior authorities as soon as you find this out.
Ans. currently, there is no updated provided on official website regarding maharashtra postal circle postman admit card.