The ePravesh portal of Madhya Pradesh is a portal by the Madhya Pradesh Higher Education Board. With the help of the portal, the government intends to help UG and PG students with university admissions. Now that everything takes place online, the government has also taken the admission process online. To give you more insight on the portal, we have talked about the MP ePravesh Phase 2 Admission Form 2022. Check epravesh.mponline.gov.in 2nd Phase Registration Process and Application Form Last Date for UG and PG Courses.
MP ePravesh Phase 2 Registration 2022 update is available here on this page.
Navigate To Content
- 1 MP ePravesh Admission Form 2022
- 2 ePravesh MP Phase 2nd Registration Form 2022
- 3 epravesh.mponline.gov.in 2nd Phase Application Form 2022
- 4 Links Related to MP EPravesh Apply Online 2022 Registration
MP ePravesh Admission Form 2022
The platform by the Madhya Pradesh government is an online admission website that the government introduced in 2020. With the help of the platform, the students who seek admission into Undergraduate, Post-graduate, One Stepup UG & PG courses can apply for admissions. The main idea of the government behind the launch was to ease the process of admission during the pandemic. The pandemic has been a big historical for every country and all areas of life have suffered due to it. Considering the loss, especially in the education sector, the government has launched many schemes. A similar step has been taken by the Madhya Pradesh government. With the portal that the MP government launched, students can apply for admissions without having to wait for the universities to open.
ePravesh MP Phase 2nd Registration Form 2022
You know that when the pandemic hit us last year, it was evident that now the school and college education will be affected. And, the education did get affected. Then, the government asked teachers to take classes online. However, everything got delayed and so did admission into colleges and universities. Then, the Madhya Pradesh government introduced the ePravesh portal so that the admissions and higher education don’t get affected and delayed. Since then, the portal has been running very well in the state and a large number of students use the portal for admission registrations.
In this post, we shall provide you with information on the registration process. Before that, we would like to talk about the eligibility that the candidates need. To apply for admissions in state universities, a candidate has to complete Class 12 and an entrance test. Also, they should have a minimum of 65% marks in Intermediate exams. Furthermore, they should be able to provide all the documents that the authorities need.
epravesh.mponline.gov.in 2nd Phase Application Form 2022
|Category||MP ePravesh Admission Form 2022|
|Beneficiaries||UG and PG Seeking Students|
|Benefits||Online Admission Process|
epravesh.mponline.gov.in Phase 2 Registration Form 2022
In order to get your admission process to take place online without any problem, you have to register on the portal.
- Go to the MP ePravesh Online Portal website.
- You reach the homepage of the ePravesh website and here, you see the Undergraduate Section.
- On clicking that, you see an instruction paragraph on the screen. Below that is a Declaration paragraph which you have to tick on to move ahead.
- It then redirects you to another new page. Here, you have to click on the New Registration Form that is under the Under Graduate First Round option.
- From here, you see the registration form.
- To complete the registration form, you have to first first enter Class 10 details like Board, Examination Year, Roll Number, your Date of Birth, etc.
- After that, you similarly enter Class 12 details and names of your parents.
- Then, you can verify these details and go to the Get Details option.
- Here, you see all the details that you have to provide that are gender, blood group, religion, marital status, email ID, Samagra ID, etc.
- From here, you also get to create a password and save all the information to submit the registration form.
- Later, you also have to provide the communication details that involves your complete address.
- The form also has questions related to the category you belong to (caste certificate number), annual family income, disability (if any), etc.
- On submitting these, you have to provide a scanned photograph and signature.
- Now, finally, on clicking the Save and Next button, you get to see the preview and then, pay the required fee.
- With payment completion you also complete your application.
You can follow the same procedure for PG registration.
Epravesh MP Admission Portal Login Process 2022
After the registration process, we shall tell you the login process to access the portal.
- You have to go to the website of ePravesh at first.
- From the homepage, you select Undergraduate or Post-graduate options to login.
- Then, you see the Student Login option in front of you.
- Here, you have to enter the date of birth, application ID, password, and a athematical solution (from screen).
- Then, on clicking on the view details button, you can successfully login on the portal.
Links Related to MP EPravesh Apply Online 2022 Registration
MP ePravesh Phase 2 Registration Form 2022 FAQs
Yes, the associated colleges are:
Barkatullah University, Devi Ahilya University, Jiwaji University, Rani Durgavati University, Vikram University, Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Evam Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, and Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhand University.
For male candidates, the registration fee is Rs. 100 while the registration is free of cost for females.
Yes, a candidate can register for Oen Stepup UG and PG courses on the ePravesh portal.