MP Police Constable Online Form 2021 has been started already. candidates all across madhya Pradesh state those who wants to apply for General Duty post or Radio post can apply for Madhya Pradesh PC Recruitment 2021 which starts 24.12.2021 onward. candidates can scroll down below to know age limit, education qualification, Syllabus, Admit Card Details, Pay scale and other important details such as Last Date to Apply For MP police Constable Recruitment 2021. therefore please go down below to get exact links and status regarding MP Police Application Form 2021. Check the details regarding MP Police Constable Exam Date 2021 below. In total 4000 vacancies have been announced for the post of Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Radio/General Duty 2021.
Madhya Pradesh came into existence on November 1, 1956, when it got bifurcated from Chhattisgarh. When the state was born, there were 252 Gazetted Officers, 39,785 Non- Gazetted Officers and men to cover 739 police stations. Six DIGs were posted in the new state. Later on, 23 new police stations were established as the number of dacoit infested areas increased in the state. To keep the state developing, the Indian Police Service and State Service Cadre were expanded. The Police Regulations were expanded in Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh has a high tribal population and this population usually belongs to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes categories.
Navigate To Content
- 1 MP Police Constable Online Form 2021: Radio & General Duty
- 2 www.peb.mp.gov.in Police Constable Online Application Form 2021
- 3 How to Apply for MP Police Constable Radio and GD Online Application Form 2021?
- 4 MP Police Constable Vacancies 2021
- 5 MP Police Constable GD Online Form 2021: Vacancies
- 6 MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
- 7 Links To Apply For MP Police Constable Application Form 2021 Radio & GD
- 8 FAQs related to MP Police Constable Radio GD Recruitment 2021
MP Police Constable Online Form 2021: Radio & General Duty
With new law and order in the state, the old laws for underprivileged classes were reviewed and social enactments to empower them came into force. The Madhya Pradesh government has since been looking and working towards the social justice of the people. To keep it going, the Police department releases vacancies for different posts and gives equal opportunities for new people to join in. The MP Police Constable Application Form 2021 Process is about to start and here we are mentioning the details related to the same. The candidates who don’t want to miss the opportunity of joining the Police force should give the post below a read.
www.peb.mp.gov.in Police Constable Online Application Form 2021
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Police Force|
|Name of the Posts||Constable (General Duty) and Constable (Radio)|
|Examination Conducting Body||MP Professional Examination Board|
|Number of Vacancies||4000|
|Selection Process||Phase I- Written TestPhase II- Physical Proficiency TestPhase III- Trade/ Driving Test|
|Advertisement Release Date||22 October 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||16 January 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||11 February 2021|
|Application Correction Date||15 February 2021|
|Examination Date||6th March 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||February 2021|
How to Apply for MP Police Constable Radio and GD Online Application Form 2021?
Candidates, as mentioned above, the MP Police Application Process is going to begin o 24th December 2021, you should know the process to apply for the examination. Many of you will be applying for the first time, so you might get confused somewhere. To save your time and to avoid confusion, we have mentioned the steps to apply for MP Police Constable Recruitment below. You can read and follow them to complete your MP Police Constable Application Process.
- First of all, visit the official website of the MP Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) i.e. www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the ‘MP PC Online form’ application.
- Now, candidate will be redirected to official MP Police Constable Online Form page.
- There, click on the login option.
- If you are visiting it for the first time, click on register, and if you have registered earlier also, log in with your credentials.
- Fill in all the necessary details and note your user ID.
- Once you have completed the registration, submit MP Police Constable application fee.
- Then Click On the Submit Button to complete the MP PC Application Process.
- You can take a printout of Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Application Form for future reference.
MP Police Constable Vacancies 2021
Candidates, you are suggested to check the vacancy tables for Constable (Radio) and Constable (General Duty- GD) to know category-wise vacancies in both the posts.Table for Constable (Radio)
MP Police Constable GD Online Form 2021: Vacancies
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
Candidates who are applying for the exam this time should also check the age limit. We are mentioning the age limit for different categories here. All candidates (males and females) belonging to Madhya Pradesh must be of 18 years old at the minimum. Now, unreserved males can apply till the age of 33 years and unreserved females can apply till the age of 38 years.
You can check the age relaxations in detail on the website of MPPEB.
Links To Apply For MP Police Constable Application Form 2021 Radio & GD
|MP Police Constable GD Application Form 2021 Link||Click Here To Apply|
|MP Police Constable Radio Application Form 2021 Link||Click Here To Apply|
Answer. We have mentioned the steps in the post above. You can give it a read.
Answer. Yes, candidates from other states can also sit for the examination.
Answer. Yes, you can read the age relaxations provided by the mp Police recruitment board on its official website.
Answer. The examination is scheduled to be conducted on 6th March 2021.
Answer. The pay ranges between Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade pay of Rs. 1900.
Answer. The application process will begin on 24th December.