The Gujarat government provides the children in the state with the MYSY Scholarship. Through this scheme, the students who face financial difficulties and wish to pursue higher studies get help from the government. For the scheme, the government has intended to spend Rs. 1000 crore. Now that it is a big scheme in Gujarat, it is important to learn more Thus, we have talked about the MYSY Scholarship 2021 Registration Form here to let you know more. mysy.guj.nic.in Fresh Renewal and MYSY Status Check and application Form.
MYSY Scholarship 2021
The Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana is a scheme that helps the students of Gujarat. All the economically weaker sections and the students belonging to these categories get financial help from the government. There are many students whose families are not being able to fund their education. In cases like these, financial assistance from the government comes as a great help to pursue higher education.
Talking about the scholarship, there are three types of benefits that the scheme provides. These are tuition fees, hostel fees, and books or materials fees. In addition to this, the government helps in paying fees for the various types of courses that the students wish to pursue. Furthermore, a student can renew his scholarship by scoring 50% marks in the last exam and maintaining 75% attendance.
Gujarat Swavalamban Yojana Details 2021
Students, if you wish to apply for the Swavalamban yojana Gujarat, it is important for you to fulfill the requirements of the government. These requirements are to be fulfilled for the renewal process as well. In case, one doesn’t come under these, he is not granted the scholarship. While we are talking about the eligibility requirements, you should know that for the scholarship, one has to score 80% in Classes 10 and 12.
On this basis, they can take admission into Bachelor’s degree programs and Diploma programs. Secondly, if you score 65% or more, you can apply for Diploma programs. Other than this, it’s important for the candidates’ families to have an income below Rs. 600,000. Also, the children of people who sacrificed their lives for the nation can also apply.
In addition to this, we shall also tell you the benefits that the scheme provides to the students.
mysy.guj.nic.in Scholaship Registration 2021
- With the help of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Gujarat government gives financial help to buy books and other necessary equipments.
- Those students who wish to pursue higher education in medical field get an assistance of Rs. 10 lakh for a period of five years.
- Also, in case, one intends to go for government jobs, the students get age relaxation of five years.
- Moreover, the government provides training and courses to prepare for these competitive eams.
- Furthermore, if an area doesn’t have any higher educational institution, the government helps the students by providing Rs. 1200 (each month) for 10 months.
mysy.guj.nic.in Yuva Swavanlamban Apply Online
|Scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY)|
|By||Government fo Gujarat|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance for Higher Education|
|Also Called||MYSY Scholarship|
Application Procedure for Gujarat MYSY Scholarship 2021
Students before telling you the application procedure for the Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, we would like to tell you the amount students get for various purposes and courses.
|Rs. 200,000||MBBS and Dental Courses|
|Rs. 50,000||Professional Courses (B.Tech., BE, B.Pharma, etc.)|
|Rs. 25,000||Diploma Courses|
|Rs. 10,000||Graduation Courses (BBA, BCom, BSc, BCA, etc.)|
|Rs. 1000||Dental and Medical|
|Rs. 5000||Engineering, Pharmac, Technology, Architecture|
|Rs. 3000||Diploma Courses|
How To Fill mysy.guj.nic.in Scholarship Registration Form 2021 ?
- Go to the MYSY Gujarat website at mysy.guj.nic.in.
- Once on the homepage, you have to go to the link on login/ register for the Scholarship 2021.
- After that, you get a new Application if you are applying for the first time.
- However, if you are already registered, you just need to provide the login details and move ahead.
- You have to provide information like the board or university, passing year, subjects you had, year of admission, phone number, enrollment number, etc.
- Now, you have enter a password that is strong and you can remember and move ahead.
- Coming back to fresh registration, you reach the application form, where you need to provide all the details.
- Lastly, you upload the documents that support your application and submit the form.
- Finally, you complete fresh registration for the MYSY scholarship.
MYSY Gujarat Scholarship Scheme Status Check 2021
Students, here we would like to tell you the process of checking your application status for the Yuva Swavalamban Yojana.
- Go to the Yojana website mysy.guj.nic.in.
- Here, you have to click on the Student Status option on the homepage.
- In the next step, you enter the details that are board or university, passing year, subjects you had, year of admission, phone number, enrollment number, etc.
- After that, you submit them and with this, can see the status of your application on the website mysy.guj.nic.in.
Also, we would like to tell you the process through which you can renew your application.
- Once you visit the site and see the homepage, you have to go to the option Renewal Application.
- After that, again enter the same details that you entered in the paragraphs above.
- Then, you login into your profile and provide certain required details on the page.
- Next, you submit them and by following this, you can apply for renewal.
Links Related to MYSY Scholarship 2021 Application
Mukhyamantri Swavalamban Yojana Application 2021 FAQs
Under the Bachelor of Arts program, you get subjects like English, Social Work, Economics, History, Indian Culture, Gujarati, Sanskrit, Psychology, Hindi, etc.
Under MYSY 2021, students do get to apply for pursuing courses like Dental Sciences and Medical courses.
Yes, the government pays the tuition fees for the students that vary for every course.
10000/- have be sanctioned for BA course.