NCVT MIS Portal 2021 Registration Form ensures the vocational training of the students under its lists of trades. National Council Vocational Training regulates its own MIS site. Check NCVT MIS Registration Form at ncvtmis.gov.in. Check NCVT MIS Portal Login and admission form. This is thus for the effective management of the training of the students thereafter. Hence you can thus access everything at the MIS site at https://ncvtmis.gov.in/.
Moreover, it really doesn’t matter if you are a trainee, an examiner or an instructor. Therefore, you are welcome for the respective roles at NVCT MIS Portal 2021 at ncvtmis.gov.in. You can also save the page to check the regular updates done by us on the same.
NCVT MIS Portal 2021 Register
Navigate To Content
- 1 NCVT MIS Portal 2021 Register
- 2 NCVT MIS ITI Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 3 MIS NVCT ITI Trade Login 2021
- 4 Get your AITT Card for Trade Test Exam 2021:
- 5 NCVT MIS Portal Admission Registration Form 2021
- 6 Getting your NCVT Result 2021 at MIS:
- 7 NCVT MIS Portal 2021 ITI Result Card
- 8 Links For NCVT MIS Portal Registration 2021
- 9 FAQ’s regarding MIS NCVT 2021 Registration
NCTVT as known as earlier was then later on changed to NCVT. Now the importance of this NCVT MIS Portal 2021 is that it highly promotes the craftsmen training and thereby govt. certified certificates to the trainees. Moreover as we can see the need of the vocational training centers in India. Thus making the ITI Trainees self sufficient and workabkle.
Dept. which is concerned with the functioning of the NVCT MIS Portal is the Min. of Skill Devel. & Entrepreneurship. Thus framing the course of the same. Moreover, now you can apply for the apprenticeship as well from the NCVT portal ncvtmis.gov.in itself. More will be covered in detail below.
NCVT MIS ITI Eligibility Criteria 2021
All the trainees who thus want to apply for the vocational training courses must then follow the criterion before applying to the NVCT MIS Portal 2021 ncvtmis.gov.in.
- Firstly the age of the applying trainee has to be between 14 to 40 yrs of age.
- Moreover you must have done your basic education / Schooling before applying for these courses.
- Also many details are given in the admission brochure for the respective courses. Hence do refer them once before applying in the same.
- Finally qualifying the AITT (All India Trade Test) is a must exam for the students/ trainees who wish to get good trades at the institute.
MIS NVCT ITI Trade Login 2021
The ITI or the Industrial Training Institutes are thus set to give the vocational training in various trades to the students/ trainees. Hence, the NVCT MIS Portal 2021 at ncvtmis.gov.in, provides ways for delivering the basic technical traits to work in fields. Also, it includes the major trades that are very useful in running various industries. Hence, they lead to great job opportunities. That is why the govt is focusing more on maintaining and building such training centers for the students nationwide.
Now let us check the following trades available at NVCT MIS Portal Registration Form 2021 at ncvtmis.gov.in. Thus you can go for the one that is of your interest. Also you can get the preference for your trade with great results at the AITT as taken by you. Hence do give this test prior to your admission.
Get your AITT Card for Trade Test Exam 2021:
As you already aware of the importance of the AITT Exam at NCVT MIS Portal 2021 ncvtmis.gov.in. Hence giving you a quick review of the same. This is a mandatory test incase you want to keep your preferred trade in the priority list. As then your AITT marks will be seen and following which you will be given preference there. Now this you know, so let us see how to download the admit card to sit for the AITT Exam 2021.
Refer the quick steps below:
- Firstly head towards the NCVT MIS Portal 2021 using ncvtmis.gov.in.
- At the News and info. tab, check the flashing of “AITT Admit Card 2021” message.
- Thus now attach the AITT test login details there.
- Finally print your reqd. AITT Admit Card.
NCVT MIS Portal Admission Registration Form 2021
Check the steps for NCVT MIS Portal Admission Registration Form 2021 site here:
- Firstly checkin to the MIS Site as given above.
- Secondly you see at the bottom of the NCVT portal on ncvtmis.gov.in, there is “Online Affiliation”. Thus, press the “New ITI registration” under the same.
- Thirdly, now you have the form for the new applicant.
- Therefore after filling the form, now you can enter your choice of trade there. Moreover, you have the options of filling minimum 3 out of the ones given there.
- Once its done, now you can go and submit the same.
- Finally the applicants will get their confirmatory messages on the no. given for the course details.
Getting your NCVT Result 2021 at MIS:
The trainees of the ITI courses at the NCVT platform can now get their results online at the MIS portal ncvtmis.gov.in easily. Not only this, but now can also have your ITI mark sheets at the portal itself. Thus with the active steps given here, now get the results of your performance in ITI exams semester wise here:
- First step is same of visiting ncvtmis.gov.in.
- Secondly reach to the news section, thereby flashing your “ITI Results 2021”.
- Next mark your exam whether semester or year wise. Than check the following sem/ year there.
- Finally get the ITI Results from there.
NCVT MIS Portal 2021 ITI Result Card
With the following details your NCVT MIS Portal 2021 ITI Result Card whether sem/ year wise will come:
- Name of the ITI Trade/ Course and thereby its code.
- Session name for the semester or the year end exam.
- Your name and the roll no.
- Subject wise marks and the total grading along with that.
- Thereafter the max. mrks along with subjects mrks.
Links For NCVT MIS Portal Registration 2021
|To check in for the Apprentice work||Check Here|
|Check your ITI Gradings 2021 here||Check Here|
|Get Digitally verified Marksheets for ITI Trades 2021||Check Here|
FAQ’s regarding MIS NCVT 2021 Registration
No. Currently the registrations are kept at hold. Please wait till further updates come. We will notify you then.
It can be due to your max 5 incorrect attempts of trying to log in . Never mind reach the site helpline by writing them mail of the same concern.
This is mainly as you must not be doing any work in the site for at least half an hour. Therefore due to its automatically log out session feature in 30 min, it gets logged out.