NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2021 BFUHS Community Health Officer Vacancy: – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) and National Health Mission, Punjab will release 6 Month Bridge Course in Community Health Admission July 2021 for recruiting CHO Jobs in Punjab. Eligible candidates who have passed B.Sc Nursing and registered with nursing council can check Age Limit, Total Seats / Posts, Important Dates, Application Fees, Counselling, Exam Date, Result, Admit Card, Salary and other details at this page. Official web page to fill up online application form and download notification is www.bfuhs.ac.in and www.nhm.punjab.gov.in for which direct links are given below. We will update this article when official examination cell will release start date and last date of apply online.
Released Here >> BFUHS Recruitment 2021
Navigate To Content
- 1 NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2021 Notification, Apply online Application Form @ bfuhs.ac.in & nhm.punjab.gov.in
- 1.1 NHM Punjab CHO Jobs Eligibility 2021 Educational Qualification
- 1.2 NHM Punjab CHO Age Limit 2021
- 1.3 NHM Punjab CHO Salary 2021 & Selection Process
- 1.4 NHM Punjab CHO Vacancy 2021 Online Form Start Date & Last Date
NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2021 Notification, Apply online Application Form @ bfuhs.ac.in & nhm.punjab.gov.in
|Name of the Recruitment Board||National Health Mission, Punjab and Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS)|
|Official Website||bfuhs.ac.in & nhm.punjab.gov.in|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Total Posts||Various Posts|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc Nursing Pass|
|Age limit||Less than 35 years and 40 years for SC.|
|Application Fees||Rs. 590/-|
|Expected Start date of Vacancy||July last week or August 2021|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam + 6 Months Bridge Course|
|Article Category||Latest Jobs in NHM Punjab 2021|
NHM Punjab CHO Jobs Eligibility 2021 Educational Qualification
- Candidates who want to fill CHO Jobs in Punjab 2021 application form must have passed B.Sc. in Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or BAMS from a recognised university.
- Only those candidates can fill this form registered with Punjab Nursing Council.
- If you are pursuing your job and want to join BFUHS NHM Punjab Bridge Course for CHO Job then you need to resign from your current job.
NHM Punjab CHO Age Limit 2021
Aspirants who want to fill BFUHS CHO Recruitment / Vacancy online application form not have attained more than 35 years in case or General, OBC, ST and 40 years in case of State SC’s. For more details about this wait for CHO Notification Download Pdf.
NHM Punjab CHO Salary 2021 & Selection Process
Pay Scale: – National Health Mission Punjab shall provide support for IGNOU fees and other training related costs. Candidates shall be given stipend @ Rs. 5000/- per month during the course period.
NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Recruitment Selection Procedure: –
- Written Exam
|Download Notification||NHM CHO Notification Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Counselling Schedule||Click here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
NHM Punjab CHO Vacancy 2021 Online Form Start Date & Last Date
|Notification Release Date||July 2021|
|Start Date of Online Form||August 2021|
|Last Date||August 2021|
|Exam Date||Sept 2021|
|Result and Counselling||Oct 2021|
|Session Start Date||Notify Soon|
How to Apply NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Jobs 2021 Online Form @ nhm.punjab.gov.in?
Only those candidates can fill this form who have completed above given eligibility before last date. Follow the below given steps to fill online form.
- Candidates visit official website of NHM Punjab or BFUHS.
- After that click on Apply Online Link in notification section.
- Fill all details carefully.
- Click application form online after paying fees and uploading all documents.
- Print a hard copy of application form for further uses.
- All the best for further process.
Thanks for visiting www.nhpunjab.in website for latest updates. Bookmark this web page for getting latest updates. Share this article on social networking websites.
No exact dates announced online or offline through official news paper. You can check expected dates online at www.nhmpunjab.in.
B.Sc Nursing, BAMS & Post Basic Nursing passed candidates with maximum 35 and 40 year so age.