NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020 available to download now at rajswasthya.nic.in. Check Rajasthan Community Health Officer Exam Date. National Health Mission, Rajasthan is conducting a written exam for the post of Community Health Officer( CHO) under the supervision of the Rajasthan State Health Society. The candidates who have applied for the 6310 total posts (including TSP and Non-TSP posts) for CHO Rajasthan exam Date are seeking to download the Raj CHO Admit Card 2020 to appear for the screening test. The link for downloading the Admit Card CHO Rajasthan 2020 is given below. The CHO aspirants can also visit the official website i.e. rajswasthya.nic.in Admit Card details.
However, the complete process of downloading NHM Rajasthan Community Health Officer Admit Card 2020 along with the link is mentioned below. The last date of filling the online application form for contractual posts of Community Health Officer Exam in Rajasthan was extended from 16 Sep, 2020 to 21 Sep, 2020 as per the latest update.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2020
The candidates who will be competing for the CHO Rajasthan Exam for the year 2020 can download their Admit Card using rajswasthya.nic.in . The expected date for the release of the rajswasthya CHO Admit Card 2020 for the contractual posts of the Community Health Officer, Rajasthan is in October 2020. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry this rajswasthya.nic.in Admit Card along with them on the day of the Exam. Also, they need to validate the entire details on the Admit Card for Community Health Officer posts before entering into the examination hall. All things which are mentioned in Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card 2020 are as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- D.O.B of candidate
- Photograph of Student
- Date of Exam
- Exam Timings
- Details of Exam Center
- Category of Candidate
Rajasthan NHM CHO Exam Date 2020
The date of the written Exam for Community Health Officer 2020 is also expected in November 2020. In fact, the aspirants of this post must constantly keep a check on the Admit Card release updates and Rajasthan NHM CHO Exam Date 2020. They must visit the rajswasthya.nic.in the website for regular circulars. In some rare cases, candidates tend to skip on the official announcements which might be troublesome. Moreover, within a week of the activation of the Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card 2020, the link for the Community Health Officer exam the candidates must download the Admit card and also get it printed.
Rajswasthya.nic.in CHO Admit Card 2020 Download
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan|
|Name of Post||Community Health Officer|
|Vacancies in Total||Total-6310
|Rajashtan NHM CHO Exam Date||November 2020 ( Tentative)|
|NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card Date||October 2020 ( Tentative)|
|Exam Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification|
NHM CHO Rajasthan Exam Date 2020 @ rajswasthya.nic.in: Important Details
All the Candidates who have applied for the Community Health Officer 2020 NHM Rajasthan exam must read the following points that are an important part of the selection process:
- The total vacancies for contractual posts for Community Health Officer in Rajasthan are 6310 including the TSP and Non-TSP posts.
- After satisfying the eligibility criteria, clearing the written exam, and the document verification, the candidates will be employed at the Health and Wellness Centres.
- Prerequisites for appearing in Community Health Officer exam include a Bachelor’s degree in Community Health or Nursing or Ayurveda followed by registration in the Board of Indian Medicine or Rajasthan respective Council.
- Also, if aspirants do not possess a certificate in Community Health must a bridge course for 6 months.
The NHM Rajasthan cho exam date, time, venue and the other details of the Rajasthan NHM Community Health Officer Exam Date 2020 shall be mentioned in Admit Card respectively. Additionally, the candidates should also focus on scrutinizing their documents. That is to say, the documents should be exact.
Rapid Links Tab
|Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card 2020||Download here|
|Related links||NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment|
How To Download CHO NHM Rajasthan Admit Card 2020?
- Enter the website url i.e. www.rajswasthya.nic.in.
- The direct link for the NHM Community Health Officer 2020 Admit Card download will be given on the homepage.Click on the admit card download link
- Enter your valid login credentials.
- After entering the login details, click on Enter button.
- The downloaded Admit card hard copy must be carried on examination day.
CHO Rajasthan Exam Syllabus:
Students can get the detailed topic wise breakdown of the syllabus on the official website. However, the major topics covered under CHO NHM 2020 Rajasthan exam syllabus are General awareness, Concepts of human Body, public health concepts, child health, family planning, maternal health, nutrition, communicable and non-communicable diseases, skill-based, general medicines, surgery, pharmacology, etc.
Rajasthan Community Health Officer Exam 2020: Guidelines
- All the aspirants are required to carry their respective Raj CHO Admit Card to the exam center.
- Along with the Admit Card, candidates should take their respective Voter ID, PAN Card , Aadhar card to the exam center.
- Unwanted gadgets like mobile phones are not allowed in the Exam hall.
- Students should reach the exam hall well before time else they might not be allowed to give the exam.
FAQ’s about NHM Rajasthan Community Health Officer Admit Card 2020:
Ans. The tentative date for the Rajasthan Community Health Officer exam is November 2020.
Ans. Documents include Rajasthan NHM Admit Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Photo identity proof.
Ans. The tentative date of Raj Community Health Officer admit card is Last week of October,2020
Ans. The official website is www.rajswasthya.nic.in