Students, here we are talking about the opportunities that the Odisha government provides. One such is the Odisha Scholarship 2022, which helps the students to apply online and get the scholarship based on their records. On this page, you can also know about the registration process for Odisha Scholarship Application Form 2022 .
Navigate To Content
- 1 Odisha Scholarship 2022 Registration
- 2 Prerna Odisha Scholarship Application Form 2022: Online
- 3 Links Related to Odisha Scholarship 2022 Application Form, Registration, and Eligibility Criteria
Odisha Scholarship 2022 Registration
Reports say that a large part of Odisha’s youth is unemployable. As per MHRD (Ministry of Education), the major reason for drop out of school and college is poverty. In addition to this, the lack of awareness of higher education scholarships also adds to the problem. The government of Odisha, under the Chief Minister, Mr. Naveen Patnaik started the Odisha State Scholarship Portal. Odisha government started the portal to bridge the gap between the students and higher education. Six major departments of the state are now part of the scholarship program. The students create their profiles and also provide bank details. Then, the Prerna Odisha scholarship 2022 money is transferred into the accounts directly. Approximately, 21 scholarship schemes in the six major departments are available to the students.
Prerna Odisha Scholarship Application Form 2022: Online
The six major departments are higher education, SC and ST development, school and mass education, agriculture, skill development, and technical education, and labor and ESI. All eligible students get one of the scholarships after following a transparent process. The government has linked State Scholarship Portal with State Treasury Portal IFMS to transfer money directly. One of the major scholarship programs is the Prerna Odisha Scholarship 2022 Program. This program is a Post Matric Scholarship Registration Release and Network Automation. Talking about the department, this scheme comes under the SSD and Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Department.
scholarship.odisha.gov.in Scholarship 2022: Important Dates
Prerna scholarship program is to help economically weaker sections and underprivileged sections for pursuing Post-Secondary and Post-Matric qualification. All students who belong to the reserved categories like SC/ST, OBC, SEBC, and EBC can apply for the scholarship program. In this post, we have talked about important information on the Prerna Scholarship program like the registration process, eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply online, etc. Read the complete post to clear your doubts.
|Name of the Scholarship||Odisha State Scholarship Prerna|
|Name of Department||SSD and Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Development|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Eligibility for||Post Matric Students|
|Category||Post Matric Odisha Scholarship 2022|
|Objective of the Scheme||Providing financial assistance to students from economically backward section to pursue higher education|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Events||Dates for Students of Odisha (Tentatively)||Dates for Students Outside Odisha (Tentatively)|
|Online Applications||September 2022||September 2022|
|Close Date of Application for students seeking admissions in Odisha||October 2022||October 2022|
|Submission of Hard Copies of Applications||November 2022||November 2022|
|Last Date for Scrutiny of Online Applications||December 2022||December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications at the institutes||December 2022||December 2022|
|Last Date for Sanctioning Odisha Scholarship List of Applicants||January 2022||January 2022|
Odisha Scholarship 2022: Prerna Eligibility Criteria
We know, many of you must be interested in availing of the scholarship. This scholarship after all is to help the students who need it. However, not everyone can avail of this Odisha Scholarship 2022. There are a few requirements that the students have to fulfill. Only the ones who fulfill the requirements can apply for the scholarship program. We have mentioned the eligibility below. You can read it here.
- The students must be permanent residents of Odisha and must possess a domicile of the same.
- Students should belong to any of the reserved categories which are SC/ST, EBC, OBC, and SEBC.
- He must be studying in any of the recognized universities in Odisha.
- For candidates of SC/ST categories, the family incomes should be below Rs. 2,50,000 per annum. This should include all sources of income.
- The family income of OBC/SEBC candidates should not exceed Rs. 1,50,000 per annum. Also, these candidates have to score a minimum of 50% marks in the previous examination.
- Candidates of EBC categories should have a family income of Rs. 1,00,000 per annum. It is also important for them to study in colleges.
Registration for Prerna Odisha Scholarship 2022
The students who are interested in availing of the benefits of the scholarship have to register themselves on the portal. We have mentioned the steps for the same. You can check the steps and register yourself if you are using the portal for the website.
- Visit the Official Website of the portal which is mentioned in the paragraphs above.
- Visit the ‘Student Corner’ link and click on ‘Prerna Scholarship Student’s Login‘.
- Now, if click on ‘Register Yourself First’ if you are using the portal for the first time.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Then fill in all your details and also provide the educational information on the empty spaces.
- Now, provide your bank account details on the portal.
- Click on the submit button and save the form.
- You can also download the form for future use.
How to Apply Online for Odisha State Scholarship Program 2022?
Now that you have registered yourselves on the website, you can apply for the Odisha scholarship 2022 program directly. In the steps below, we have mentioned the procedure to apply online. Read the steps and follow them on the website.
- The first step is to visit the official website of the portal, i.e. scholarship.odisha.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Login tab’ which is at the right corner of the homepage.
- Since you are now a registered user, you can enter your credentials like the registration ID or the Student Applicant ID and password. Submit the page.
- Your profile will open on the page on your computer screen. You can apply online from here and also check other features.
- Once you Odisha Scholarship Apply Online, you can save the file and also download it for future use.
Links Related to Odisha Scholarship 2022 Application Form, Registration, and Eligibility Criteria
|Odisha Scholarship 2022 Application Form||Is Available|
|Odisha Scholarship 2022 Registration||Available|
|Odisha Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria||Available|
FAQs Related to Prerna Odisha Scholarship 2022 Program
The scholarship provided to the different groups are as follows:
1. Rs. 1200 (SC/ST) and Rs. 750 (OBC) Group I
2. Group II SC/ST candidates and OBC candidates get Rs. 1000 and Rs. 510 respectively.
3. Rs. 1000 and Rs. 400 for Group III SC/ST and OBC candidates respectively.
4. Finally, Group IV SC/ST and OBC candidates get Rs. 1000 and Rs. 260 respectively.
To register yourselves on the web portal of the scholarship program, you can read the steps mentioned in the paragraph above.
The eligibility criteria has also been mentioned in the post above. You can read it and clear your doubts.
The email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org and the helpline number is 06742391780. You can contact either of these.