OPSC MO Admit Card 2022, opsc.gov.in Medical Officer Admit Card 2022, OPSC MO Exam Date 2022, OPSC Surgeon Exam Date 2022, opsc.gov.in Surgeon Admit Card 2022.
Download OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 from opsc.gov.in. Here on this web page we are sharing information regarding Odisha PSC Surgeon Exam Date 2022 for which notification was released on 26th Feb 2022. Well, candidates can now download Advt. 9 of 2020-21 OPSC MO Admit Card from the given link below.
Candidates, we know many of you must be willing to become Medical Officers with the Odisha government. Taking note of the vacancies in the department, the Odisha government has released a notification mentioning the details of the 2022 recruitment.
Before talking about the notification and the details on it, it is important to talk about the duties of a Medical Officer. A medical officer performs duties like risk management, contributing expertise to patients, providing guidance, verifying diagnoses, and giving treatment plans.
Navigate To Content
- 1 OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
- 1.1 opsc.gov.in Medical Officer/Surgeon Exam Date 2022
- 1.2 Odisha PSC MO admit Card 2022 / Surgeon Exam Date
- 1.3 Eligibiltiy Criteria of OPSC Medical Officer & Surgeon 2022
- 1.4 Steps of Application Process for OPSC Medical Officer 2022
- 1.5 Steps to Download OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 @ opsc.gov.in
- 1.6 Links To Download Opsc.gov.in MO/Surgeon Admit Card 2022
- 1.7 FAQs Related to OPSC Medical Officer Exam Date 2022 Odisha PSC Surgeon MO Admit Card
OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
The government of India established the Odisha Public Service Commission on 1st April 1949. It is an authorized agency that conducts Civil Services Examination to appoint entry-level posts. These posts are under the various civil services of the state. The recommendations made by the Royal Commission are called the Lee Commission. Additionally, the Commission has many functions to perform.
These functions include advising on framing recruitment rules and deciding the pay scale and recruiting candidates to various services and posts. Furthermore, the Commission has a vision and a mission to work on. The vision includes supporting human resources of the Government and ensure fairness, transparency, usage of advanced technology, etc. On the other hand, the Commission has the mission of providing services and advice, considering matters of the government, etc.
opsc.gov.in Medical Officer/Surgeon Exam Date 2022
In this post, we have provided information like the OPSC Medical Officer Exam Date 2022, eligibility criteria, application process, OPSC MO Admit Card 2022 availability, etc.This post will give you a complete idea Odisha PSC Surgeon Admit Card 2022. Check the details below.
Odisha PSC MO admit Card 2022 / Surgeon Exam Date
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Commonly Known As||OPSC|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. 9 of 2020-21|
|Number of Vacancies||2400+|
|Date of Notification||Released|
|Category of the Post||Admit Card|
|Start Date of Application||TBA|
|Last Date of Application||Announcing Soon|
|OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 Release Date||Will Release Soon|
|OPSC MO Exam Date 2022||Will be Released|
Eligibiltiy Criteria of OPSC Medical Officer & Surgeon 2022
Since the authorities are yet to start the application process, you have the chance to check the eligibility criteria. Even though many of you must be interested in applying for the post of Medical Officer, not all of you will be able to sit for the examination. Every organization keeps eligibility criteria to eliminate the ones who aren’t eligible. Similarly, OPSC has also kept the criteria to conduct the examination. The eligibility criteria consist of educational qualification and age limit. Thus, you can check the eligibility criteria by reading the paragraphs below.
The candidates must be between the age group 21 years to 32 years, as of 1st January 2022. The maximum age limit is 2nd January 1989.
Also, age relaxation is there for candidates belonging to various categories. SC/ST and Socially, women candidates, Ex-servicemen, and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) candidates have an age relaxation of five years. On the other hand, Physically Disabled candidates have an age relaxation of 10 years under the government norms. In addition to this, persons belonging to SC/ST and SEBC categories who are also disabled have an age relaxation of 15 years.
- The candidate must possess an M.B.B.S. degree or an equivalent degree which is obtained from a Medical College or Institution. The Institution or College must be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- It is also important for him to have the required conversion certificates, which are provided by the Medical Council of India. This is valid only if the candidate has a degree from a foreign country.
- Moreover, the candidates who don’t belong to Odisha should register themselves under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961. he must also follow all the provisions of the registration process.
Steps of Application Process for OPSC Medical Officer 2022
Soon, teh application process for OPSC Medical Officer will start. When that happens, you will need the steps to apply for the exam. To help you with that, we have provided the steps below.
- Visit the official website of OPSC i.e. opsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will find the advertisement for OPSC Medical Officer recruitment.
- Now, click on the required link to move ahead.
- Then, when the new page opens, you will have to fill in details.
- Enter all the required details like your name, password, email ID, photograph, educational documents, signature, etc.
- Finally, pay the application fee to continue.
- In the last step, you have to take a printout of the application form for future references.
Steps to Download OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 @ opsc.gov.in
Now, once the application process is complete, the Commission will release the OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 for the examination. its the most important document for examination purpose, as entry will be denied if a candidate is without OPSC MO Admit Card 2022. As soon as the Commission releases OPSC Surgeon Admit Card 2022, we shall inform you. Also, to help you download the Odisha PSC MO Admit Card 2022, we have mentioned the steps below.
- First of all, visit the official website of OPSC, which is mentioned in the post above.
- Now, on the homepage, you will see the Updates section.
- Then, look for the relevant link to download OPSC MO Admit Card 2022.
- In the next step, you will see a new page on your screen.
- Now, you have to fill in details to move ahead.
- Thus, enter the required details like date of birth and registration number.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Now, you will be able to see the OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 on your screen.
- In the last step, you have to check the details on it and download it. Additionally, you also have to take a printout for future use.
Links To Download Opsc.gov.in MO/Surgeon Admit Card 2022
|OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 Link:||Available Shortly|
|OPSC Surgeon Admit Card 2022 Link:||Available Shortly|
|Official Website:||Visit Here|
FAQs Related to OPSC Medical Officer Exam Date 2022 Odisha PSC Surgeon MO Admit Card
The details mentioned are the name of the candidate, date of birth, parents’ details, photograph, signature, gender, center code, name of the examination, addressof the exam center, registration number, and instructions.
We have mentioned the steps in the post above to help you. You can thus, read the post above and follow the steps.
To know the educational qualifications, we suggest you read the post above. Every detail is mentioned there.
There are more than 2400 vacanices for the post of Medical Officer.