One of the most trending finance news these days is that Patanjali is about to enter the share market. There will be so many investors interested in buying the shares of Patanjali. As of now, there are no details regarding the shares and the
Patanjali IPO Date. But, since the news is trending, the company may soon release all related details. To help you know better, we have mentioned the Patanjali IPO Date in this post, along with other details. Patanjali Ayurved Share Price, Patanjali IPO Grey Market Premium, Patanjali Ayurved IPO Price Band and GMP Grey Market Price.
Baba Ramdev Says Patanjali IPO is coming this year, it could be in 3rd quarter or so, just check Patanjali IPO Date below.
Navigate To Content
Patanjali IPO Date
When a private company issues its stocks to the public, the process is called the Initial Public Offering. Until the IPO takes place, the company is a completely private entity and the growth takes place with a relatively smaller number of capital and shareholders. Then, when the company comes to point of threshold in growth, it registers itself with SEBI for the IPO. The process takes place through IPO Draft Prospectus (DRHP) and IPO Red Herring Prospectus (IPO Final Prospectus).
After this, the company becomes a new IPO. There are around 30 companies that had decided to launch the IPOs. Some of these have already taken place. The remaining ones are in the process of deciding Patanjali IPO Date and other important details. Recently, Patanjali Founder, Baba Ramdev has given hints in the direction of the launch of the Patanjali Ayurved IPO in the coming time.
Patanjali IPO GMP Grey Market Premium
In 2018, Baba Ramdev mentioned that Patanjali may soon go public. However, after that, the founder didn’t mention the IPO. Now, there are speculations again that the Ayurvedic company can soon start the IPO. Then, the company mentioned that it aims to achieve Rs. 20,000 crore annual revenue in the upcoming five years. Also, Patanjali Ayurveda is a fast-moving consumer goods company (FMCG). Currently, Patanjali competes with Marico, HUL, and Dabur. Based on Price to Earnings (PE) of Patanjali, analysts say that the company can be valued around Rs. 40,000 Crore. So far, Patanjali has been able to earn around Rs. 870 crore as revenue from Ayurvedic medicines. Moreover, the company has over 5000 franchise stores. Also, in the product category, the profit margins are around 10-20%.
- Go Air IPO Date, GMP – August 2021
- Mobikwik IPO date, GMP – Upcoming
- Upcoming IPO 2021 Ongoing Calendar
- Rolex Rings IPO Grey Market Premium
We would also like to give you the reasons why Patanjali is not listed so far. All those who are waiting for the IPO of this company should know about the listing too. The first thing is that Patanjali Ayurved is still a private entity and has not been made public. Based on the Companies Act of 2013, a private company cannot release its shares publicly, which limits it to just 200 members. That is why SEBI has not allowed the company to list on Stock Exchanges yet. You should also know that the main reason behind an IPO is to increase the ownership to other stakeholders. In an announcement, Baba Ramdev also mentioned that by the next year, the company will be able to beat HUL. Right now, Patanjali has tied up with Amazon, Flipkart, Bigbasket, Paytm Mall, Shopclues, Grofers, and Snapdeal among many others.
- Patanjali IPO Date- 2021
- Size- Rs. 1500 Crore approximately
- Face Value- Rs. 10 per Equity Share
- Price Band- Rs. X Per Share
- Listing- BSE, and NSE
- Retail- 35%
- Share Amount- Will be Announced
- Patanjali IPO Dates- Will be Told Soon
- We would also like to tell you certain terms related to an IPO.
- Exchange- It is a Stock Exchange where the IPO is listed, usually the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange.
- Patanjali Ayurved IPO Date- These are the dates on which Offering begins and ends as per the company.
- Patanjali IPO Lot Size- These are the minimum share counts an investor is allowed to apply for.
- Issue Price- Price here is the per Equity Share cost. Also, these are of two types. Book Building Price and Fixed Price.
- Issue Size- This defines the monetary values of the company’s IPO. It is obtained by multiplying issue price with number of shares.
Links Related to Patanjali Ayurveda IPO Date GMP
Patanjali Ayurveda IPO GMP Date FAQs
Acharya Balkrishna is at the position of the Managing Director of Patanjali Ayurveda.
Yes, to purchase IPO shares of Patanjali, one has to have a Demat account.
No, there is no announcement from Patanjali on the IPO dates yet.