PM Kisan eKYC Process on Pmkisan.gov.in through Aadhar Card, Check eKyc List: A new update is here for all the PM KISAN Beneficiary Status here. As from now, you will be able to receive your next or the 11th Installment only after completing your Know Your Customer (KYC). So here we will know all about the PM Kisan eKYC process in detail. Thereafter you can also check the steps and ways through which you can complete the KYC process. Also note that, it is mandatory to do this step, as then only you will be receiving your 10th installment of the PM KISAN Yojana.
Navigate To Content
PM Kisan Aadhar OTP eKYC Process
Moreover what a good start of New year this 2022 will be. When all the farmers will be receiving their 10th installment, that is Rs. 2000 as a part of the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Thus you must check this article now to not miss the installment. So the farmers like their previous installments will be getting this amount too in their bank accounts. However only after they pay heed to the PM Kisan Aadhar OTP eKYC.
Now to know more here, about what exactly is PM Kisan Aadhar OTP eKYC and why is the government insisting on the same. Let us find out about this in this article. Read till the end and you will then find no discomfort in carrying out the process. However still you can always approach to us in case of any doubts in the comments below.
What is PM Kisan Aadhar eKYC Process?
So the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana which was started by our PM Narendra Modi. Wherein the farmers of the nation, who were satisfying certain eligibility criterion were then given quarterly installment of Rs. 2000. And so the money is directly credited to their bank accounts. And now it is also the time for the 10th installment. However according to the latest media coverage, the amount will be credited to the respective bank accounts, by 01st Jan 2022.
Yes, you heard that right. But yes, there must be another question running in your mind, as why is this PM Kisan Aadhar OTP eKYC important? So the reason is simple, the KYC is done for preventing the money laundering activities. And more importantly to ensure that the money/ installment goes in the right hand. Thus the government is so much insisting on PM Kisan eKYC Process.
Well there are many ways to carry out the PM Kisan Aadhar OTP eKYC process. Hence I will be sharing here them now. This can be done via Aadhar card wherein all you need is your Aadhar no. and its done. However for the Biometric identification, you will have to proceed to the nearest CSC centres to do the same.
Steps to do Pmkisan.gov.in e-KYC Using Aadhar Card:
Now as I have mentioned that you all must have to link your Aadhar no. with your bank account. Thus for this you will now have to follow the steps as I am sharing below. Afterwards your PM Kisan eKYC Process will be done via Aadhar Card:
- First of all you will have to open the PM KISAN Site using link http://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now in the next step, at the home page of PM KISAN, scroll down to check the “Farmer’s Corner”.
- Afterwards under the Farmers corner, at the top you will thus find Pmkisan.gov.in Aadhaar E-KYC option.
- Thus upon clicking the e-KYC, then a new page will open there. Therefore here you will have to enter the Aadhar no. carefully at the given area. Then submit this to then receive an One time Password (OTP) at your mobile no.
- Lastly insert this OTP at the available space and hence the PM Kisan Aadhaar eKYC Process is now successfully over.
Check PM Kisan.gov.in KYC List Here:
Now after completing your PM Kisan Aadhaar e-KYC process. Then you can check if is was successful or not. Moreover you can also find if your name is in the beneficiary list for the 10th installment of PM KISAN yojana or not. Here is the step by step process to check the PM Kisan KYC list below:
- Firstly you will have to open the PM KISAN site with the same link as above.
- Next is to then open the Beneficiary list which is there under the Farmer’s corner.
- And now finally here, you will have to enter your state name and then the district there. Afterwards your block & village name.
- Lastly as you have clicked on Get report. Thus you will then get the entire list of the eligible beneficiaries of the PM KISAN 10th Installment.
Links For Pmkisan.gov.in eKYC Registration Verification
PM Kisan eKYC Process By Aadhaar Card FAQs:
Yes it is important to complete your e-KYC process in order to continue getting the next installments.
The 10th installment will be transferred by 01st Jan 2022 in the respective accounts of the eligible Farmers.
If you are doing it by Aadhar Authentication, then it is free of cost. As you can yourself do it with given steps. However if you go to the nearest CSC centers then you will have to pay the legible fees, that is Rs. 15.
You will have to again wait and try the same process. However if it continues then go to nearest CSC centers.
http://pmkisan.gov.in is the official portal of Pm Kisan eKYC.