PM Modi Yojana List 2022 can be checked on this page at nhm punjab.in. you can also visit India.gov.in to know प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी Scheme List 2022 in details. Since the BJP government came into power in 2014, the government has launched more than 200 schemes for the benefit of the people.
For the year 2021 also, the government has released some schemes. Now, we shall let you know about the yojanas that the government has released so far. So, read this post on PM Modi Yojana List 2022 and check the information. Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi Scheme List 2022, All BJP Govt Yojana List 2022.
Navigate To Content
- 1 PM Modi Yojana List 2022
- 2 PM Narendra Modi All Scheme List 2022
- 3 PM Swasth Bharat, Ujwala, Jal Jeevan, Textile Scheme 2022
- 4 PM Modi Scheme List 2022 प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी Scheme List
- 5 Links Related to PM Modi Yojana List 2022
PM Modi Yojana List 2022
The Finance Minister of India, Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Union Budget for 2022-23 on February 1, 2022. Like every year, the government of India presents the Budget for a year. This budget presents an idea of how the activities and the rules of the government for a year. Also, along with the budget allocations, the government also presents a few schemes to benefit the people of the country. Especially this year, the budget came during the pandemic and the ministry had to allot schemes and budget according to the condition.
During the budget allocation, Nirmala Sitharaman announced Rs. 27.1 lakh for dealing with the pandemic. This is under the Atmanirbhar package. Under the Modi government, this was the ninth budget. Since the ministry releases a scheme for the people, we shall update you on the same.
PM Narendra Modi All Scheme List 2022
Since we talked about the schemes that the government announces during the budget allocation and even after that, based on the requirements. In this paragraph, we shall tell you the schemes that the government announced during the Union Budget announcement 2022.
PM Swasth Bharat, Ujwala, Jal Jeevan, Textile Scheme 2022
- Pradhan Mantri PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana: This yojana had budget of Rs. 64,180 crore and is for a period of six years. The main idea behind the launch of PM Modi Yojana List 2022 is to restore primary, secondary, and tertiary healthcare system of India. Also, the yojana helps in strengthening national institutions and creating new institutions for detection of emerging diseases. This added to the National Health Mission.
- Jal Jeevan Mission: This came into play to work on the water resource management in India. Government has announced Rs. 2,87,000 crore for a period of 5 years. This scheme is for the Jal Jeevan Mission in urban areas and aims in providing 2.86 crore tap connections at homes. Also, this will increase water supply in around 4,378 urban bodies and works on liquid waste management in AMRUT cities (500).
- Ujwala Scheme: The government had already launched the Ujwala scheme. However, for this time, the government has aimed at taking the Ujwala scheme to more than 1 crore people.
- Textile Parks Scheme: The scheme is known as the Mega Investment Textiles Parks (MITRA). Under this, the government will establish around seven textile parks in three years. Also, the scheme will increase investments and boost exports and employment generation.
- Production Linked Incentive Scheme: For this the Ministry has announced Rs. 1.97 lakh crore for next five years in 13 sectors. Also, for Atmanirbhar Bharat, the scheme will create global champions and help companies in becoming an important part of supply chain. In addition to this, the Ministry aims at providing jobs to youth, focus on key sectors, and cutting-edge technology.
PM Modi Scheme List 2022
We presented PM Modi Scheme List 2022 that the government had announced during Budget Announcement. Now, we shall let you know other schemes that the government has announced so far for the people of India. We would like to start with the schemes under the Department of Financial Services. The major Finance related schemes are:
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY): With the help of this scheme, the people who don’t have bank accounts can access banking services. Also, the government awares people on financial literacy programs and financial products. Moreover, the people receive RuPay debit cards and accident insurance cover (Rs. 2 lakh). So far, the government has provided the benefits to lakhs of people.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY): This is to allow people between 18 to 50 years open bank accounts. Also, they can link KYC with Aadhaar cards. Here, the person Rs. 2 lakh in case of death. Till now, the government has enrolled lakhs of people in the scheme.
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY): Since May 2015, the scheme has helped the post office/ bank account holders to open accounts. The people have to be of the age 18 to 40 years. The subscribers receive minimum monthly pension from the government.
- Stand Up India Scheme: People who enrol for the scheme, can get loans of Rs. 10 lakh to Rs. 1 crore to SC/ST families. Especially, the women of these categories are the ones receiving major benefits.
Now, you can check the names of other schemes of the government.
PM Modi Scheme List 2022 प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी Scheme List
- Mission Karmayogi प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी Scheme
- Samarth Scheme प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी
- Pradhan Mantri SVANidhi Scheme प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी Scheme
- KUSUM Scheme प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी
- SVAMITRA Scheme प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी
- National Digital Health Mission प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी Scheme
- Sahakar Pragya Initiative प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी Scheme
- Nai Roshni Scheme
- Jan Dhan Yojana (PM Modi Yojana List 2022)
- AMRUTA Plan
- Deep Ocean Mission
- Nai Roshni Scheme
- Skill India Mission
- HRIDAY Scheme
- Start-up India
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Setu Bharatam Yojana
- Ayushman Bharat
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
- Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture
- Shramdev Jayate Yojana
- Ethanol Blended Petrol
- eSanjeevani Program
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
Links Related to PM Modi Yojana List 2022
FAQs For Narendra Modi Scheme List 2022
Yes, the Kisan Vikas Patra scheme is a scheme by the government of India.
Yes, you can check the website of the Department of Financial Services to know the finance-related schemes.
Yes, the government has schemes related to healthcare and hygiene to help people.