PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online 2021: Free Gas Connection List at pmuy.gov.in. Prime Minister Modi Announced Ujjwala 2.0 Yojana on 10 August 2021 officially. PM Ujjwala Scheme 2.0 Online Registration Form and process is given below for pmuy.gov.in. Under PM Ujjwala Scheme 2.0 Free gas cylinder and connection is provided to 8 crore women across the nation. Check PM Ujjwal Yojana 2.0 Status for new applied connection on pmuy.gov.in.
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online 2021
PM Modi Ujjwala Yojana is an initiative by the Government of India aiming to provide gas cylinders to poor sections of society. In Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Nearly One crore Gas Cylinders will be distributed to beneficiaries under PM Ujjwala Yojana. This Yojana was started last year by Hon’ble PM Narendra Modi for Below Poverty Line Families who are still using old conventional ways to cook food. So you can check details below on PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, its Official Website and KYC Form process. In addition, we have given you step wise information on how to apply for PM Modi Ujjwala Yojana 2.0.
pmuy.gov.in 2.0 Application Form 2021
|Name of Yojana||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0|
|Started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Started in Year||2021|
|Distribution of LPG till Now||8 Crore|
|Number of Beneficiaries this Year||1 Crore|
|Benefits||Free LPG Connection and Gas Plate or Chulha|
|Beneficiaries Allowed||People Below poverty line BPL|
See the table below for all the important details about PMUY Ujjwal yojana 2.0 and grasp the most out of it.
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Registration Form 2021
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 official website is www.pmuy.gov.in and you can visit this website for all the information about PM Ujjwala Scheme 2.0.
- You can visit www.pmuy.gov.in to fill PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online 2021 Form.
- There are many facilities you can avail on the official website.
- New applicants can PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online on the official website.
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Online Application Form Documents Required
- KYC Form duly signed by Applicant.
- Valid ration Card issued by State Government.
- Aadhar Card pf Beneficiary is mandatory.
- Self Declaration Form.
- Address Proof like Driving license
- Bank Account Details
PM Modi Ujjwal Yojana KYC Form @ www.pmuy.gov.in
See the details below in order to fill PM Modi Ujjwal yojana KYC Form.
- Only Citizens above 18 Years of Age are eligible for Ujjwal Yojana 2.0
- Only Women are eligible to avail benefit of this yojana.
- Applicant must not have any other gas connection to avail benefit of PM Modi Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
- Applicants belonging to SC, ST and other tribal areas are eligible to get benefits of this Yojana.
- Aadhar Card is compulsory for registration and KYC.
- Ration card issued by a valid authority is also necessary.
- Beneficiaries must have Bank Account and Account Details.
How to Apply For PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0?
You can follow the steps below in order to apply for PM Ujjwal Yojana 2.0 and you can also apply offline through the nearest LPG dealer in your area.
- Visit official website www.pmuy.gov.in.
- One the homepage you will see PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online Form 2021, Click on it.
- A new page will open up where eligibility criteria and documents required for KYC are mentioned.
- In addition steps to register are also given over there.
- Now click on “Online Portal” and Three Options of different LPG Providers will be given. You have to select any one and click on it.
- A new page will open up where you have fill in all the details and click on submit.
- Now upload documents as asked in the vide application form.
- On Completion of Form, Recheck all your details because alteration will not be entertained further.
- Now click on submit after verifying your details to avail benefits of PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0.
- In this way you can apply online for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0.
Links To Apply For PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 @ pmuy.gov.in
|PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Ujjwala 2.0 KYC Form in Hindi||Check Here|
|Ujjwala 2.0 KYC Form in English||Check Here|
FAQs About PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Registration
In this yojana you will be given free LPG Connection and Hot Plate to Cook for One Crore Women Beneficiaries.
More than 8 Crore women got LPG Connection under PM Modi Ujjwala Yojana and this year it is aimed to provide 1 Crore Gas Connections to Beneficiaries.
Indane, HP Gas and Bharat Gas are three companies from which you can select and apply on their portal.
You have to visit the official website www.pmuy.gov.in and click on “Apply for Ujjwala Yojana 2.0” to register online for this yojana. Only Eligible Woman beneficiaries can apply online for this PM Ujjwala Yojana 2 under which free LPG Cylinders and hot plates will be distributed to one crore needy families