PMAYG Status Check 2021, PMAY 2021 Registration Form, PMAYG Apply Online, Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana List Download. Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana 2021 aims at building House for all in the country on pmayg.nic.in. The PMAY 2021 Gramin was introduced as a reformed Scheme. In the reign of Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi, the PMAY-G 2021 foundation was laid in the year 2016. Since then, the target of this scheme is to establish Houses for all by the year 2022. In this process, the Central Government along with the governments of the State will establish pucca houses for the people who are living in a state of poverty. Now, if you want to know about the benefits of the scheme, and wish to avail the facilities provided under the प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना then please read the complete article.
PMAY 2021 is divided into different phases. With each of the phases, the number of cities that have been covered in the प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना increase. To know about the process to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Yojana 2021 please go through the complete article. As we move towards the end we will be also highlighting the details about the beneficiaries.
Navigate To Content
- 1 PMAY 2021 PM Gramin Awaas Yojana Registration Form
- 2 PMAYG List 2021
- 2.1 PMAY Gramin 2021: Status Check
- 2.2 Installment Details: Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana pmayg.nic.in
- 2.3 PMAY (G) Beneficiary List 2021 By pmayg.nic.in
- 2.4 Steps to check your name in PMAY Beneficiary List on pmayg.nic.in
- 2.5 List of States Benefitted by PM Gramin Awaas Yojana
- 2.6 List of Documents Required For PMAY-G 2021 Application Form
- 2.7 How to Register Online pmayg.nic.in Application Form 2021 ?
- 2.8 Important Links For PMAY Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana on pmayg.nic.in
- 2.9 FAQs about Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana pmayg.nic.in List and Status
PMAY 2021 PM Gramin Awaas Yojana Registration Form
In the year 1996, IGAY was introduced to benefit the weaker sections of society to build their houses. But, recently Government introduced certain amendments in the Indira Gandhi Awaas Yojana and renamed it Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana. This प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना came into action in the year 2016. With properly framed guidelines and great supervision, the PMAYG 2021 List is now prevalent in a large number of states include a wide range of cities and towns.
This scheme has been divided into phases from 2016-2017 and 2018-2019, and the ongoing phase now. The monitoring of the progress of this scheme is done through Awaas-soft electronic framework. Also, the Awaas-app has been designed to work on the mobile phones to track the status of applications, record the greivances , etc.
PMAYG List 2021
The major objective of PMAY is to build at least 1 crore concrete houses for the poor who do not have houses to live in or live in Kucha houses. Also, under this प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना, people who apply to avail of the benefits will also be provided with house loans at subsidized rates. The houses will be built with proper cooking areas provided. Also, there is a provision to raise funds for building toilets. Check Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana List 2021 or PMAYG List 2021. For that cause, the funding will be shared by MNREGA and SBM-Gs. The major section of society who can apply for the PMAY Scheme are the economically weak sections who need financial assistance or are homeless.
You can apply for PMAY Apply Online using the steps mentioned below. Also, a special portal has been designed to track the application status, and the name in the beneficiary list. Follow the steps given below for tracking the information at pmayg.nic.in
PMAY Gramin 2021: Status Check
The main features of PMAY 2021 pmayg.nic.in are:
- Providing 1 crore pucca houses to BPL category people of country.
- Assistance of Rs 1.2 Lac for plain lands and Rs. 1.3 Lac for hilly regions.
- Minimum area of house 25sq.mt.
The amount will be transferred in the Bank Accounts of the applicants in 3 installments by the respective governments. Both the Centre and State Government will share the assistance amount to be given to the beneficiaries in 60:40 ratio for plain areas and in hilly regions especially North East and Himalayan Region 90% will be contributed by center and 10% by state governments respectively.
Installment Details: Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana pmayg.nic.in
|Year||First Installment||Second Installment||Third Installment|
|2017-18 and 2018-19||30,000||48,000||42,000|
PMAY (G) Beneficiary List 2021 By pmayg.nic.in
The benefits of PM Gramin Awaas Yojana 2021 have been designed specifically for a marginal section of the society. The list of people who are benefited by this scheme are as follows:
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- Economically Weaker Sections of Society
- Bonded Employees
- People belonging to BPL category
- Non SC/ST who are below poverty line
- Other Minority Groups
Steps to check your name in PMAY Beneficiary List on pmayg.nic.in
- Visit the PMAY official Portal pmayg.nic.in.
- Click on the Stakeholders Tab.
- In the drop down menu select the PMAY Beneficiary List 2021 Option.
- You will be redirected to enter your registration number.
- Enter the Registration Number.
- You can now check for your name in the beneficiary list.
List of States Benefitted by PM Gramin Awaas Yojana
PMAY has been introduced in a number of states in India. The list of states are as follows:
|Name of States||Number of Cities/Towns|
|Jammu and Kashmir||19|
List of Documents Required For PMAY-G 2021 Application Form
In order to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana, the following documents will be needed:
- Identity Proof of Applicant
- Aadhar card
- Below Poverty Line Certificate of family
- Job Certificate
- Passport Sized Photo
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
How to Register Online pmayg.nic.in Application Form 2021 ?
- In order to register visit pmayg.nic.in
- Click on registration tab for filling the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana 2021 application form.
- Enter all the details as asked.
- Applicants have to submit the documents as mentioned above.
- After the submission process is done, a registration number will be generated.
Important Links For PMAY Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana on pmayg.nic.in
|PMAY-G 2021 Registration Form||Click Here To Register|
|PMAY-G 2021 Login (Already Registered)||Click Here To Login|
|Download Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Notification PDF||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana PMAY 2021 Website: pmayg.nic.in||Visit Official Website|
FAQs about Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana pmayg.nic.in List and Status
Those who belong to BPL Category can apply.
In this प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना approximately 1 crore houses will be provided to those who are homeless.
For the plain regions 1.2 lakhs and hilly regions 1.3 lakh rupees. This money will be provided in 3 installments.