Rajasthan SSO ID Registration 2022, SSO Rajasthan Login Online, Rajasthan Single Sign On Registration 2022, sso.rajasthan.gov.in Login. SSO ID Rajasthan is available to login here. you can register on sso.rajasthan.gov.in, know the process and after successful SSO ID Raj Registration, you can check your status of registration online. After digitization increased pace in the country, many state governments started new initiatives to support it. Similarly, the Rajasthan government also started the Single Sign-On scheme. Thus, you will find about the Raj SSO ID Registration 20221 here.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Raj SSO ID Registration 2022
- 2 Raj SSO ID Login Online 2022
- 3 sso.rajasthan.gov.in Login/ Registration 2022
- 4 Raj SSO ID 2022 Login
- 4.1 Raj SSO ID Registration 2022 for Citizens
- 4.2 Raj SSO ID Udhyog Registration 2022
- 4.3 Raj SSO ID Government Employees Registration 2022
- 4.4 Raj SSO ID Login Online 2022
- 4.5 What to do if we have to reset the Raj SSO ID password?
- 4.6 Links For Raj SSO ID Registration and Login 2022
- 4.7 Raj SSO ID Registration 2022 FAQs
Raj SSO ID Registration 2022
Every government keeps on bringing new changes and new schemes for the benefit of the people. The purpose behind these is to provide services to the people easily. Also, many of these services are provided online, i.e. digitally. This saves the time and efforts of the public and also makes it easier for the government to make records of all the people. Now, talking about the Raj SSO ID Registration 2022, it is a unique identification that helps the people of the state to access the services. Rajasthan government created this to provide a common platform to the public for services. With the help of Raj SSO ID, the services reach maximum people and help them in accessing them.
Raj SSO ID Login Online 2022
So far you have known that the scheme works as a Digital Service Provider in the state. Moreover, this scheme is a big boost to the digitalization process and brings most of the services on a single platform. The people of Rajasthan can easily register themselves, log in online, and get the benefits of the services they want. Also, these services are for government employees, as well as private employees. People who have their registrations on the portal can access the services and know about them from the SSO ID platform. One important thing to note is that the Raj SSO ID Registration 2022 process will help a lot of people this year. Since a majority of the things are taken online, it makes it easier for the public to access.
Furthermore, during the challenging time of Covid 19 pandemic, this comes out as a great help to the public. People won’t have to move out unnecessarily and will also boost digitization. There are chances for them to be safe using the benefits on the website at sso.rajasthan.gov.in. In this post, you will get to read about the various departments that are connected to the Raj SSO ID website sso.rajasthan.gov.in, the registration process, login process, etc. Therefore, by scrolling down to the paragraphs below, you accumulate information on the processes that are extremely beneficial for many people in the state.
sso.rajasthan.gov.in Login/ Registration 2022
|Portal||Rajasthan Single Sign On|
|In Short||Raj SSO|
|By||Government of Rajasthan|
|Idea Behind||Bring all Services on a Common Platform, i.e. Central Online System|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Rajasthan|
|Major Benefit||To Avail all Services through one ID|
Raj SSO ID 2022 Login
The citizens of Rajasthan should be aware of the services that the government intends to provide with the SSO portal. Therefore, to make you know the services, we have provided some of the names of the services here. These are:
Digital Visitor Register, HTE, Drug Control Organization (DCO), GPS Consultancy, e-Devasthan, e-Mitra, Bhamashah Card, GST Home Portal, HSMS, Raj SSO Drug Control Department, Forest and Wildlife, Bank Correspondance, JOB, Forest and Wildlife, e-Learning, Change Challenge, Artisan Registration, Attendance MIS, etc.
For registration on the SSO website at sso.rajasthan.gov.in, you have to be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
Furthermore, one needs an Aadhaar card, Business registration number, Facebook account, Bhamashah Identity card, and Google account details depending on the requirements.
Raj SSO ID Registration 2022 for Citizens
Now, we would like to update you regarding the Raj SSO ID Registration 2022 if you are a normal citizen. If you haven’t registered yet, you can follow these to move forward with the registration process.
- The official website is sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- There on the homepage, you will find the Registration link, along with the Login link.
- Go to the Registration link.
- Now, out of the options present, choose Citizen from there.
- Then, you have to select an ID and provide the relevant details in order to move ahead.
- Further, you will be asked to create a password and confirm it.
- Then, click on the Register link and you will find the SSO ID on the screen.
- You have to save the ID and the password for further use.
Raj SSO ID Udhyog Registration 2022
Here, you will get steps to register for your business on the SSO website at sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- We have provided the website above, visit it.
- Now, on the homepage, go to the Registration tab.
- There, you have to select the Udhyog option to move ahead.
- Now, you will have to provide the Udhyog Aadhaar or BRN document.
- Also, you have to enter the relevant details and phone number.
- Finally, your Udhyog SSO ID will be created.
Raj SSO ID Government Employees Registration 2022
Here, you will find the steps related to SSO ID registration as a government employee.
- Follow the above steps to the Registration page.
- After that, you have to select the Govt. Employee option for registration.
- Now, you have to opt for SIPF under the already chosen option.
- Then, provide the Raj SSO SIPF number and the password on the empty spaces.
- You will finally receive the registration ID for login.
Raj SSO ID Login Online 2022
Now that you have seen all the three ways of the Registration process, you can move towards the Login process. Thus, here you will read about the SSO ID login process for accessing the services provided on the Raj SSO ID website available at sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Go to the website provided above at sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then, on the homepage, choose the Login option.
- Since you have already registered yourself on the portal, you have the registration ID and password.
- You have to enter these credentials and the captcha code on the login spaces in front.
- Once you submit that, you will be able to login into the website sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then, you can see all the relevant information related to your registration and if needed you can also update the information.
What to do if we have to reset the Raj SSO ID password?
If you wish to reset the Raj SSO ID password, you can follow the below-mentioned.
- 1. Go to the Raj SSO website at sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- 2. Now, move to the Forgot Password option.
- 3. Then, you have to choose from the Mobile Number, Email Id, and the Aadhaar number.
- 4. Further, you will receive an OTP which you have to enter on the empty space.
- 5. Then, you will be able to change the password.
- Or, you can send an SMS to 9223166166. The text that you have to write is RJ SSO PASSWORD.
Links For Raj SSO ID Registration and Login 2022
Raj SSO ID Registration 2022 FAQs
Yes, if in case, you wish to delete the ID from the website sso.rajasthan.gov.in, you can do so.
1. Go to the website sso.rajasthan.gov.in and then click on the Account tab.
2. Then, click on the Account setting and further click on the Security and Authentication link.
3. There, you have to choose the Single Sign On option.
4. After this, go to the SAML Configuration.
5. A pop-up box will appear now. Click Ok and delete the ID.
The three types of registrations are Citizen, Udhyog, and Govt. Employee.
Yes, you can recover the forgotten Raj SSO ID password by following certain steps on the website ar sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
procedure for Rajasthan SSO Registration is quite easy, follow steps on nhmpunjab.