Indira Awas Yojana Beneficiary List 2021. Check your name in the IAY Beneficiary List 2021 by following the simple steps. Check rhreporting.nic.in iay.nic.in Beneficiary List 2021. The IAY came into existence in 1985 and after modification, it was finally launched on January 1, 1996. Presently, the IAY has been modified and is running as Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
To know about the benefits of the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana please read the article below. Also, if you find yourself eligible, then you can register yourself @rhreporting.nic.in to avail the benefits of this scheme, Rhreporting.nic.in Status Check, IAY Beneficiary Status Online.
Now, some applicants who have already registered can check for their name in the IAY Beneficiary list. We have provided the method to check whether you have made it to the Indra Gandhi Awas Yojana Beneficiary List or not.
Navigate To Content
- 1 iay.nic.in Beneficiary List 2021
- 2 rhreporting.nic.in iay.nic.in Beneficiary List 2021
- 3 IAY Beneficiary List 2021
- 4 iay.nic.in IGAY Status Check 2021
- 5 How To Check Indra Gandhi Awas Yojana Beneficiary List 2021 @ Iay.nic.in
- 6 FAQ’s about IGAY Status Check 2021 Beneficiary Details
iay.nic.in Beneficiary List 2021
|Name of Yojana||Indira Awas Yojana|
|Launched By||Mr. Rajiv Gandhi|
|Beneficiaries||SC/ST, Bonded Labour, Rural Areas|
|Active From||January 1, 1996|
|Objective of Scheme||Housing for All|
|Presently Known As||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|iay.nic.in Benefits||Rs. 70,000 for people in Plain Areas|
Rs. 75,000 for people in Tough Terrains like North East India/ Himalayan Region
rhreporting.nic.in iay.nic.in Beneficiary List 2021
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana was introduced in the year 1985 by Mr. Rajeev Gandhi. The scheme was designed to assist the poor people especially the homeless. In this scheme, the Government decided to provide house to the refugees and those who did not have a house to live in. Thus, the basic vision behind the creation of Indira Gandi Awas Yojana was to provide Housing for everyone. The criteria for providing funds to the poor to make their houses were supported by the state governments also.
In fact, not only housing, the major objective of Indira Awas Yojana was to provide house along with a proper cooking space and washrooms also. In the present scenario the Indira Awas Yojana, currently known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana operates in a large number of cities in our country. With each year passing by, more number of states and cities have been covered under this scheme.
IAY Beneficiary List 2021
Now, let us know who all can apply for Indira Awas Yojana? The online registration link for IAY is available below. You need to fill in all your details and then upload the necessary documents to get yourself registered on the IAY official portal rhreporting.nic.in. Once you are registered, a registration number will be provided to you. You can check your name in the IAY Rural Beneficiary list 2021 using the registration number.
Earlier, IAY beneficiaries were poor people, Below Poverty Line, Scheduled Castes, and Scheduled Tribes, but later the Non-SC/ST were also included. Thus, now, the rhreporting.nic.in iay.nic.in Beneficiary List 2021 that can register for Indira Awas Yojana are as follows:
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- Widow ladies
- People Below Poverty Line
- Non- SC/ST
- Bonded Labour
iay.nic.in IGAY Status Check 2021
The eligibility criteria for enrolling in the IAY have been specified on the official website rhreporting.nic.in iay.nic.in by the Government of India. As per the issued guidelines, the following conditions must be specified to get benefits by the IAY:
- The annual income of the family must be less than Rs. 3 lakh per annum
- The applicants must not possess any house or property already.
- They must have the BPL card or ration card
- Applicant or any of his/her family members should not be there in the government job.
The list of documents required for applying for the Indira Awas Yojana include Aadhar Card, Passport Sized photo of the applicant, Ration Card/ BPL Card, Income Certificate, Mobile Number that is registered along with Aadhar Number.
- Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Apply Online
- [dda.org.in] DDA Housing Scheme 2021
- Link Aadhar Card With Pan Card
Important Links For IAY 2021 Beneficiary List, Application Form
|Our Official portal||www.nhmpunjab.in|
|IAY Registration Link||Click Here To Register|
|iay.nic.in Beneficiary List||Click Here to Check Name|
How To Check Indra Gandhi Awas Yojana Beneficiary List 2021 @ Iay.nic.in
- Open the official portal to register for IAY @ iay.nic.in | rhreporting.nic.in
- Click on the Tab to Apply for Indira Awas Yojana 2021.
- You will be asked to fill the personal details.
- Enter the details as asked and then upload the documents online.
- After filling and submitting the form, you will be registered and the registration number will be shared with you.
- After some time you can check your name in the rhreporting.nic.in iay.nic.in Beneficiary List 2021 under the stakeholder’s tab , by entering the registration number and the other details.
FAQ’s about IGAY Status Check 2021 Beneficiary Details
Ans. visit this page to know IAY List 2021 and status or directly go to official website iay.nic.in, complete process with detailed information is provided.
Ans. The Scheme was launched in January 1, 1996
Ans. The applicants can get Rs. 70,000 for plain areas for the building of houses and Rs. 75,000 for hilly areas. The money will be provided in installments.
Ans. Non SC/ST, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Bonded labour
Ans. Aadhar card, BPL Certificate, Ration Card, Income Certificate etc.