The authorities of RITES have released the notification and application forms for the RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Thus, you will get the information on RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022 here.
Navigate To Content
- 1 RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- 2 Links on RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES) has recently the notification on the recruitment of Apprentice posts. The authorities have released 146 vacancies, divided into Graduate, Trade, and Diploma. Many of you must be waiting eagerly for the release of the notification and the applications so that you can apply for this. We would like to inform you that RITES has started the online applications for the Apprentice post.
Thus, all those who were looking for the forms and the ones interested in the post can now apply on the website till 12th May 2022. Furthermore, you have to gather the correct information related to the RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022 before proceeding to the application. Also, before filling in the form, you have to check the eligibility. However, the results will be out based on a lot of factors.
RITES Apprentice Recruitment Application 2022
RITES works under the Ministry of Railways and is an Engineering Consultancy of Transport Infrastructure. From time to time, the company keeps on releasing applications and notifications for various posts. This time, the company has released the notification for the Apprentice post. All the interested candidates were allowed to apply from 22nd April 2022. Now, these candidates can apply till 12th May 2022. The candidates who have already applied have to provide the documents via email. Also, you must know the number of vacancies for each course, the eligibility, salary, etc.
Now, in order to fill in the application form, it’s important for you to read the complete official notification, that is there on the website. These applications for the Apprentice post are under the Apprentice Act, 1961, and this act is amended on a timely basis. The head Organization makes the rules for recruiting and other events. Talking about the training, the Apprentice training lasts for a year and is hardly extended. Also, an Apprentice has to attend workshops, assist the relevant departments, observe health and safety, get learning opportunities, etc. To know more about the RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022, read the article below.
|Organization||Rail India Technical and Economic Services (RITES)|
|Courses||Diploma, Graduate, and Trade|
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Candidates, now that the application process is active, you have to check the eligibility once before applying. The Apprentice Applications are available till 12th May 2022, so you have enough time to read and then apply. However, to make that process easier, we have presented the eligibility required by the candidates to apply. The eligibility is the educational qualification required. Thus, you can read here to know more.
- For the Graduate course, the candidates must have completed a four-year degree course (full time) in Engineering. On the other hand, they should have completed BA, BSc, BCom, full-time three-year course from any recognized institute.
- The candidates applying on the basis of Diploma (Engineering) or ITI courses have to possess a full-time ITI or Diploma (Engineering) certificate obtained from SCVT/NCVT. You can read the courses eligible under this from the Annexure on the official website.
- Finally, the ones applying must have acceptable marks. General and EWS candidates should have a minimum of 60% marks and the SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwD should have a minimum of 50% marks in the certificates.
RITES Apprentice 2022 Selection Process and Vacancies
Candidates, you have read the eligibility so far. Now, you must also know the salary and the available vacancies. Thus, you have to check the table below and the selection process. After checking the information here, you will be clear and sure of the recruitment process.
Candidates, you must know that the selection is done on the basis of the merit list. This merit list depends on the courses one has applied for. Further, it becomes a good opportunity for the candidates to appear if you a good score in the courses you have pursued. Also, if in case, there is a draw between two candidates with the same marks, then the authorities give preference to the age. The candidate with higher age gets the chance. Moreover, the selected candidates are informed via e-mail and the list on the official website.
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Steps to Apply
Candidates, towards the end, we would like to share the steps that you have to follow to apply online. In order to fill in the form, you should check the steps once.
- The RITES website is rites.com that you have to visit.
- On the homepage, you will find the link to register for the post.
- For registration, you have to fill in all details and provide the required documents.
- Once the registration form is complete, you will have to provide scanned copies of the required documents that are mentioned in the official notification.
- All this has to be done before 12th May 2022.
- Furthermore, the authorities won’t accept the applications of candidates from any other means.
Links on RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022
RITES Apprentice Recruitment 2022 FAQs
The Graduate Apprentice candidates will earn Rs. 14,000 per month. While the Trade and Diploma ones earn Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 12,000 per month.
You can know the duties of an Apprentice in the post above and also read more about them.
For Engineering courses, the vacancies are 76. On the other hand, for the Non-Engineering courses, they are 20.
You can apply for the post till 12th May 2022.