Rajasthan government starts the admission process for children between 3 to 7 years of age each year. This takes place online. For the RTE Rajasthan admission 2021-22, the Rajasthan government released a notice early in March 2021. Since then, the process has been taking place online. RTE Rajasthan Application Form 2021, Rajpsp.nic.in Registration online.
Navigate To Content
- 1 RTE Rajasthan Admission 2021-22 Apply Online
- 2 Links on RTE Rajasthan Apply Online 2021-22
RTE Rajasthan Admission 2021-22 Apply Online
For primary admissions in Rajasthan, the Directorate of Elementary Education is the responsible authority. Each year, the authority releases timely notice on the admissions. For the 2021-22 session also, the authority released a notice in March 2021. At that time, the situation in India was better and the schools and colleges were opening up. This is why all the authorities in India started the application processes or examinations. However, later, the second wave hit us, and cities and states have been under lockdown in many parts since then. After the release of the RTE Rajasthan Admission 2021-22 notification, the authorities started the registration and application process. Also, for these to take place, separate dates were given.
RTE Rajasthan Apply Online 2021-22
Now that the admission application process for RTE Rajasthan is going on, it is important to know that only the children fulfilling the criterion will be allowed. We shall talk about the eligibility criterion here. The basic requirement is that the children have to be between 3 to 7 years of age. These ages are further divided into various classes.
Apart from the age criterion, the children and their parents have to fulfill other requirements. We shall also discuss these additional requirements along with the age criterion. Moreover, you also read about the application procedure below. Therefore, for more updates, you should scroll down and read the complete details.
rajpsp.nic.in Admission Form 2021
|Authority||Department of Elementary Education|
|Article||RTE Rajasthan Admission 2021-22|
|Notification||10th April 2021|
|Online Application||10th May 2021 onwards|
|Application Ending||31st May 2021|
|Admission Lottery Result||June 4, 2021|
|Reporting||June 5, 2021|
|Application Correction||11th June 2021 onwards|
RTE Admission 2021-22 Eligibility
There are various factors that affect the eligibility and these factors depend on the ages of the children. You can read the table for the ages and the criteria.
|Class||Age Limit (As on 31st March 2021)|
|Pre-Primary 3+||The children should between 3 to 4 years of age|
|Pre-Primary 4+||Age between 3 years and 6 months and 5 years is considered|
|Pre-Primary 5+||They have to between 4 years and 6 months and 6 years of age|
|Class 1||Children above 5 years and below 7 years are considered|
- The family should be a resident of Rajasthan.
- Students of city schools can’t apply for this admission process.
- It is also important for the parents to have a ration card or address proof for their proof of residence.
- Furthermore, the income of the family has to be below Rs. 1 Lakh per annum.
- Other than this, only the children of SC/ST and OBC are eligible.
- Parents who deadly diseases like cancer or HIV can also apply for the children’s admission.
- Also, under the RTE Act, the children get free education till class 7.
RTE Rajasthan Admission 2021-22 Porcess
We would like to inform all the parents who are looking forward to getting their children admitted to pre-primary classes about the admission procedure. It is important for the parents to understand the procedure well once. After that, it becomes easier for them to apply online and follow all the steps that are required for admissions. Also, after reading this paragraph, you will get clarity on RTE Rajasthan Admission 2021-22.
- Go to the website of RTE Rajasthan, rajpsp.nic.in.
- On the homepage, among many other links and notices, you will see the Application and Admission notice.
- As soon as you visit it, a PDF with all instructions and requirements opens up.
- You have to read all these instructions carefully.
- Later on, following the instructions there, start filling in the form.
- Lastly, complete the application by attaching the necessary documents.
- Then, you can say that the process is complete.
- Also, after the application process, you have to wait for the authority notices, as per the requirements.
Links on RTE Rajasthan Apply Online 2021-22
RTE Rajasthan Admission 2021-22 Apply Online FAQs
Yes, orphan children or PwD parents can also apply for the RTE Rajasthan Admission 2021-22 process.
No, city students cannot apply for government school admissions.
The income of the parents has to be less than Rs. 1 Lakh.